Federal judge blocks Texas restrictive abortion law, says women faced 'irreparable harm'

All laws are made by “a bunch of strangers” to get involved in all of our lives. It’s called living in a civilized society with laws.
Usually laws target criminals; that's the problem with this Texas law he creates criminals where no crime was committed, and rewards the bad behavior of money grubbing idiots to commit crimes against their fellow citizens.

Usually laws target criminals; that's the problem with this Texas law he creates criminals where no crime was committed, and rewards the bad behavior of money grubbing idiots to commit crimes against their fellow citizens.
like banning guns and making people dont turn them in to be criminals.

People murdering unborn babies is a crime.

I have to ask why any state would dare to try this when abortion measure after abortion measure has been struck down by the courts in recent years. It was only a matter of time before it happened with this one too.
wishful thinking?

maybe people are fed up with all the bloodshed.

How would u like to be aborted?

find out how abortions happen and then come back and please answer that Q

Having an abortion is not murdering the unborn. Some fertilized eggs develop into human beings and many don't. One of my aunts carried a zygote/fetus three different times until the fourth time, a living child resulted. You are just angry at the idea that a woman would make the decision whether or not to carry a pregnancy to term. You just want pregnancy to be a punishment for women who have sex because you have some freakish fear about women exercising their sexuality. Remember that pregnancy is the process of manufacturing a human body. Until the process is completed, there is no human being.
Trust the science

Life begins at the beginning

conception

If it is not alive, why does it grow?

If it is not human, what is it?

Equal rights for the very young

All laws are made by “a bunch of strangers” to get involved in all of our lives. It’s called living in a civilized society with laws.
Now you're just flat out lying, about everything in your statement above.

Laws begin their lives as bills which are basically proposed laws. The person/people who created them are known or can be looked up and you can know which of your representatives or law makers voted in support of the law and which did not.

The people doing this work are in most cases voted into office by us, so they are not the strangers to which I refer but I'm pretty sure you know that.

Your so called civilized society has nothing to do with anyone who wants to do so being able to drag people who have not harmed them into court and walk away with a $10,000 judgment because they oppose abortion. There is certainly nothing civilized about that nor does that help foster a civilized society.

On the other hand, their ow lives better be beyond reproach because they're starting a fight that they probably don't have the foresight to even wonder what could possibly happen to them if they choose to go down this road. The courts are the not the place to try to quietly resolve a grievance but as we already know, that's why they chose this venue, so that everything ends up in the public domain.

There is going to be a lot of fallout from this.

Once again the Law once made it legal to own people and to kill them if you wanted to. Morally abortion is murder.
At 6 weeks a human embryo isn't even big enough to be classified as a fetus. It's 1/2 inch long, weighs a 1/4 ounce and looks more like a deformed tadpole. the tail composing 1/3 of the body length. There is a newly created primitive heart because the cells have multiplied and are differentiating into tissues and beginning to form organs. there are two osceoli where the eyes will form and two buds where the arms will form. You cannot in all honesty call that a human child.

At 6 weeks a human embryo isn't even big enough to be classified as a fetus. It's 1/2 inch long, weighs a 1/4 ounce and looks more like a deformed tadpole. the tail composing 1/3 of the body length. There is a newly created primitive heart because the cells have multiplied and are differentiating into tissues and beginning to form organs. there are two osceoli where the eyes will form and two buds where the arms will form. You cannot in all honesty call that a human child.
I already said I would compromise and 20 weeks is the cut off. But to your question yes it is as ir will continue if not aborted to develop,,, and what EXACTLY does it become? Why a baby of course. You condone the indiscriminate killing of children for convenience sake.

I already said I would compromise and 20 weeks is the cut off. But to your question yes it is as ir will continue if not aborted to develop,,, and what EXACTLY does it become? Why a baby of course. You condone the indiscriminate killing of children for convenience sake.
It is a potential you're in bed only got potential is there. Many disasters to prevent it from becoming a human Boomer natural and otherwise. The pro-life people are pitting the rights of a real existing person against those of a potential person. Which should be given priority in your opinion ?

It is a potential you're in bed only got potential is there. Many disasters to prevent it from becoming a human Boomer natural and otherwise. The pro-life people are pitting the rights of a real existing person against those of a potential person. Which should be given priority in your opinion ?
The mother can have an abortion after 20 weeks if it is a medical necessity no other reason.

The mother can have an abortion after 20 weeks if it is a medical necessity no other reason.
I'm sorry, only a physician should be deciding that that's some politician not some Court. They all need to stay out of a person's medical care. The world is already overpopulated, in a few short years same cover could be forcing people to have abortions if they are granted. Power now. No man in his right mind would let the government control his body, but women are a different story ? I don't think so. That's just wrong.

Y
I'm sorry, only a physician should be deciding that that's some politician not some Court. They all need to stay out of a person's medical care. The world is already overpopulated, in a few short years same cover could be forcing people to have abortions if they are granted. Power now. No man in his right mind would let the government control his body, but women are a different story ? I don't think so. That's just wrong.
You are part of the problem advocating unrestricted abortion to the day before delivery. At 20 weeks the baby can live outside the womb unless it is a medical emergency no abortion should occur after that date.

Forum List

Back