Rand Paul Sent Me A Petition To Repeal Roe vs Wade.....Is He Trying To Stop The Redwave Next Year??? What An Idiot!!!

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I got a petition certificate in the mail from Rand Paul to send to Mitch McConnell, Marsha Blackburn, Bill Hagerty, and Mark Green to vote for repealing Roe vs Wade. How idiotic and stereotypical of him.

I just don't understand this nonsense. All he's doing is torpedoing any chances we might have to sweep the Democrats out of Congress.
I don't support abortion....but I don't believe in taking anyone's rights to one away either.

A cursory scan of the net shows that Rand Paul has been doing this crap for years.

I got a petition certificate in the mail from Rand Paul to send to Mitch McConnell, Marsha Blackburn, Bill Hagerty, and Mark Green to vote for repealing Roe vs Wade. How idiotic and stereotypical of him.

I just don't understand this nonsense. All he's doing is torpedoing any chances we might have to sweep the Democrats out of Congress.
I don't support abortion....but I don't believe in taking anyone's rights to one away either.

A cursory scan of the net shows that Rand Paul has been doing this crap for years.

You're the only tRumpling that sees it.

What "right" would that be?

And EXACTLY WHY don't you support abortion at all times?
Because it's murder.
It's something I wouldn't consider.....even if my wife's life was in danger.
We can always do a c-section.
The problem I have with people like Rand Paul is they want to push this belief down people's throats regardless of the fact that it makes it easier for Democrats to get in office.
If he wanted to try this....at least he could wait till we get back congress.
But no.....he appeals to the lunkheads on the right that basically give the roosters on the left a reason to crow.

I don't think that the abortion racket is nearly as popular with the electorate as you think, mw. You are listening too much to the media.
Abortion pretty much assures that 70% of women vote Democrat....regardless how totally screwed up they are at running the country.
Women vote most on emotion......men vote on common-sense......unless they're Democrats....Democrat men vote purely on emotion.

Abortion pretty much assures that 70% of women vote Democrat....regardless how totally screwed up they are at running the country.
Women vote most on emotion......men vote on common-sense......unless they're Democrats....Democrat men vote purely on emotion.
"Women vote most on emotion....men vote on common sense"....................... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Republicans as a collective aren't smart enough to elect a competent leader like Rand Paul to the presidency.

They'll end up nominating another cookie-cutter neo-con.

That said, I think Rand and Massie and company are far more useful in their current functions anyway.

Anyway. Some relevant reading...

“Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul is leading the charge to hold the Small Business Administration accountable for sending funds to the Planned Parenthood Federation of America using Paycheck Protection Program loans.”

Rand Paul is a fucking idiot. That's really all one needs to know. :)

Just the fact that dems hate him so much, even going so far as to promote assaulting him again in corners of the web, like DailyKos, should be sufficient to wake Republicans up. There's a reason dems hate him so much. It's because he's one of the very few who actually threaten their shenanigans in a meaningful, functional way.

But it won't be. We'll continue to see popularity rise for whatever sideshow circus acts are put out there for Republican consumption.

American politics have devolved into nothing more than political football. It's a sad, sad state of affairs.

Last edited:
They are for the most part (Muddy not included on this one) on the wrong side of every issue that Americans favor by 60-70% margins. Yet they don't see it, which is good for our side. ;)
I Believe he's still on the wrong side of the issue, I think he just realizes it's a losing proposition.

Fraud will stop the Red wave unless voting laws are tightened up.

Forum List

Back