Federal judge blocks Texas restrictive abortion law, says women faced 'irreparable harm'

I'm no expert but that's what the experts said.
Some of the experts.. in clearly dated, unwise fashion. Unwise because doing so invites reactionary (knee jerk, undated) critique. A very reasonable average value always exists.. which likely agrees with no one's exact POV.. Trusting informed consensus generally beats the alternative though.. Ah, life..

It seems to me that there should be repercussions of some type when laws are passed that are blatently and knowingly unconstitutional because they deprive people rights and allow harm to them while they are in effect even though they are eventually overturned or ruled to be unconstitutional.
I went to the link, was not able to copy / paste to read later
could you copy it to this forum and then I can copy it to read later.. I have very little time on internet, don't have it myself..

Some of the experts.. in clearly dated, unwise fashion. Unwise because doing so invites reactionary (knee jerk, undated) critique. A very reasonable average value always exists.. which likely agrees with no one's exact POV.. Trusting informed consensus generally beats the alternative though.. Ah, life..
No, you don't understand that 1.5 to 2 billion range was the ideal world population. We are way over that approaching 8 billion. The article also said at the maximum world population would be between 10 and 12 billion. Everything after that point is unsustainable. I think most human beings want to flourish, not just survive. Most people in the world are already having trouble making ends meet. I'm starting years old I don't really care and I'm 70 years old and I'm not leaving any children behind, my physical lineage ends with me. I would think people that have children and grandchildren would want to leave them a world fit to live in.

No, you don't understand that 1.5 to 2 billion range was the ideal world population. We are way over that approaching 8 billion. The article also said at the maximum world population would be between 10 and 12 billion. Everything after that point is unsustainable. I think most human beings want to flourish, not just survive. Most people in the world are already having trouble making ends meet. I'm starting years old I don't really care and I'm 70 years old and I'm not leaving any children behind, my physical lineage ends with me. I would think people that have children and grandchildren would want to leave them a world fit to live in.
Holy shit, you're an idiot.

This is America and it seems the tide is turning on this issue. Texans disagree with your views and the actions of this one judge have been set aside and the threshold for this procedure now ends when the heartbeat begins.

This is not an issue that should be subjected to the opinions of a majority. It is a private matter, notwithstanding what percentage of Texans agree with the law and what percentage don't. You can't just say "Texans" as you don't know that they all agree, and there seems to be plenty of backlash from Texans, some of whom are attending protest rallies and some of whom are even fleeing to other states to obtain abortions.

How about being "pro-life" and straightening out the murderous gun laws in Texas, caring for the migrants, seeing that all Texans have homes and food on the table, and making sure that all measures intended to stop the spread of Covid-19 are used by all, for starters.

Last edited:
This is not an issue that should be subjected to the opinions of a majority. It is a private matter, notwithstanding what percentage of Texans agree with the law and what percentage don't. You can't just say "Texans" as you don't know that they all agree, and there seems to be plenty of backlash from Texans, some of whom are attending protest rallies and some of whom are even fleeing to other states to obtain abortions.

How about being "pro-life" and straightening out the murderous gun laws in Texas, caring for the migrants, seeing that all Texans have homes and food on the table, and making sure that all measures intended to stop the spread of Covid-19 are used by all, for starters.
Totally agree, however well meaning these " pro-lifers " believe they are, this law hurts everyone, mostly them - it has destroyed their credibility. There is nothing " moral " about this law. Morals are good thing for people to have to utilize for themselves, not to use to judge others.

Totally agree, however well meaning these " pro-lifers " believe they are, this law hurts everyone, mostly them - it has destroyed their credibility. There is nothing " moral " about this law. Morals are good thing for people to have to utilize for themselves, not to use to judge others.
it is not moral to kill unborn children because the mother does not want to deal with being pregnant.

Just to clarify.. there is no such thing as an "ideal world population." That concept is ridiculous. I have no issue with the rest apart from it being weirdly premised in this same "ideal population" context. "Sustainable" is scientific. "Ideal" is not. It's political bullshit.

Usually laws target criminals; that's the problem with this Texas law he creates criminals where no crime was committed, and rewards the bad behavior of money grubbing idiots to commit crimes against their fellow citizens.
The girl people who create human beings by sexual intercourse with a man who wishes to disregard his offspring rather than being in their little baby food face and dirty drawers paradigm the following year are headed for trouble in the creation of a hateful life and/or sudden death their jilted mother puts them through which is the painful dismemberment of their growing bodies and the totally vicious, inhumane sucking out brain masses that were so busy trying to follow rigid dna instructions they hadn't the power to slice back at their satanic murderer, because they are trusting, weak but very present little souls as well as human beings in an elemental growth phase before getting a look at other babies in the maternity ward of the hospital they should have seen on their first day when they are ready to be nursed and cared for by two adult human beings who didn't kill each other first.

That said, it is illegal to kill another human being nor to torture a domestic animal. A fetus is a human being, and disturbing and killing the preborn being is cowardly, faithless, and murderous behavior that stains both father and mother with a crime against humanity and leads to a guilty and unconciable existence until death along with the cowards who assisted the mommie dearest to murder her own blood. And that is the fact such killers do not accept until they finally develop a right and appropriate conscience. We have a lot of practiced killers running loose in this society. Stop the insanity that mass abortion is in America. Disallow abortion as a means of birth control. It is just wrong to take life away from another human being. That is God's job.

Eeewwwwww! That's a police job and you are supporting abject criminals who support defunding police who stop chaotic and undesirable human behavior that extinguishes a human life for the hellishness of it.

Eeewwwwww! That's a police job and you are supporting abject criminals who support defunding police who stop chaotic and undesirable human behavior that extinguishes a human life for the hellishness of it.

what "abject criminals"? Who "extinguishes a human life"? I know someone who had three fertilized eggs that did not develop into humans before having a human baby. I don't understand what this "defunding the police" thing, whatever it is about, has to do with this topic. Nature disrupts the process of manufacturing a human body on a regular basis regardless of the wishes of the person within whose body this is going on. There is no reason for anyone to be more upset about it just because it is the person whose body is involved makes the decision. This apparently has more to do with a bizarre approach to sexual politics by people who, themselves, do not practice a "pro-life" lifestyle in their everyday lives and political thought. Now get the damned guns out of here.

A fetus is a human being, and disturbing and killing the preborn being is cowardly, faithless, and murderous behavior that stains both father and mother with a crime against humanity and leads to a guilty and unconciable existence until death along with the cowards who assisted the mommie dearest to murder her own blood. And that is the fact such killers do not accept until they finally develop a right and appropriate conscience. We have a lot of practiced killers running loose in this society. Stop the insanity that mass abortion is in America. Disallow abortion as a means of birth control. It is just wrong to take life away from another human being. That is God's job.
A legal person is a born human. Abortion is legal and we really have no shortage of legal persons. So if you really care about babies, try focusing upon supporting young, happy, prospective parents. Help them to provide good homes and nurturing environments for raising children. Spewing all this hatred of particular women for not doing all the things you'd prefer they do helps no one.

The girl people who create human beings by sexual intercourse with a man who wishes to disregard his offspring rather than being in their little baby food face and dirty drawers paradigm the following year are headed for trouble in the creation of a hateful life and/or sudden death their jilted mother puts them through which is the painful dismemberment of their growing bodies and the totally vicious, inhumane sucking out brain masses that were so busy trying to follow rigid dna instructions they hadn't the power to slice back at their satanic murderer, because they are trusting, weak but very present little souls as well as human beings in an elemental growth phase before getting a look at other babies in the maternity ward of the hospital they should have seen on their first day when they are ready to be nursed and cared for by two adult human beings who didn't kill each other first.

That said, it is illegal to kill another human being nor to torture a domestic animal. A fetus is a human being, and disturbing and killing the preborn being is cowardly, faithless, and murderous behavior that stains both father and mother with a crime against humanity and leads to a guilty and unconciable existence until death along with the cowards who assisted the mommie dearest to murder her own blood. And that is the fact such killers do not accept until they finally develop a right and appropriate conscience. We have a lot of practiced killers running loose in this society. Stop the insanity that mass abortion is in America. Disallow abortion as a means of birth control. It is just wrong to take life away from another human being. That is God's job.
How does your mind even work, you wrote a whole bunch of sick stuff there. You must be ill, please get help.

so... if you believe that we should kill people bc we are over populated (which we are NOT), then you would be the first to go

bc of your age..

New Topics

Forum List

Back