Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.

I suppose everyone knows the example used to explain the meaning of the word "chutzpah" (pronounced 'huts-pa'): the boy who murdered his mother and father, and then asked the judge to show him mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.

haha you got to love how he is also suing the police..., accusing officers of allowing for a dangerous situation that violated his son's constitutional rights and resulted in his death.

Hhahaa yeah the police were the ones that caused your idiotic demafascist brownshirt son to go ape shit, riot, loot, firebomb buildings and attempt to murder a teenager...
kyle didnt do anything . the blacks hoods were doing it.

Remind me... is this the father of the child molesting piece of filth or the domestic abuser. I get them confused.

I don't see the commies and fagots getting so excited unless it was the armed pedophile; we can't have teenagers defending themselves from these feral pieces of shit and get away with it, same as with their BLM scum.

I suppose everyone knows the example used to explain the meaning of the word "chutzpah" (pronounced 'huts-pa'): the boy who murdered his mother and father, and then asked the judge to show him mercy on the grounds that he was an orphan.
he is not an orphan.

She was a member of the mob that violently attacked the Capitol. Bet you would have understood it perfectly if she was a BLM rioter in a CVS.
When the time comes, we will reenact all of this as entertainment in a poverty situation. We will dress a loved one of yours up the same way and have her receive the same treatment. And you will have rought in the nasty government to do this.

And I wouldn't expect you to know the difference between a criminal court and a civil court.

Oh I know more about courts than you'll ever know. And more about the law. Considering you didn't know what murder was, didn't know what homicide was, and now you're going to lecture me on differences between civil and criminal court?

Yea go fuck yourself, dumbass.

He deserves his day in court though. He never should have been in that situation and the way he acted seemed to be akin to that of a kid who thought he had it figured out, most certainly misguided or poorly advised by others.

So, in terms of mercy, if he is to receive any; it will be due to extraneous circumstances. He was well armed yes, shouldn't have been there yes, but he was placed in a vulnerable position. I don't know the laws but this might be enough in his state.

I can't imagine being as bold as he was at 17. It can only come from some form of reinforcement, like someone watching Dirty Harry or Charles Bronson and running out to clean up the streets while his acquaintances cheered him on. It's a horrible way to view the world and civil liberties, but some are lead down a path they shouldn't have gone down.

When the time comes, we will reenact all of this as entertainment in a poverty situation. We will dress a loved one of yours up the same way and have her receive the same treatment. And you will have rought in the nasty government to do this.
take your meds.

take your meds.
It is you who want global government. I watch TV programs and I see the near opposite of what the reality is in keeping our society going. Woke to the max. The so-called insurrection crap does not force people to help a Prog family to live in a worst-case scenario. Thieves as you are. Spoiled ugly Americans who think your shit does not stink. Many people have learned lessons in that. You have not. Covid was an eye opener.

Forum List

Back