Federal Judge Allows Lawsuit Against Rittenhouse To Proceed

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — A federal judge in Wisconsin on Wednesday ruled that a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse during a protest in 2020 can proceed against Rittenhouse, police officers and others.

U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman on Wednesday dismissed motions filed by Rittenhouse and the government defendants seeking to dismiss the civil rights lawsuit.

No worries. There will be somebody to take responsibility for any judgement against you son.
Visions of OJ, you know?

When Kyle and Nick get the rest of their settlements, they will be a major force against the Leftist Horde.

Recall I warned against him taking a.victory all after his acquittal? Going on Tucked Carlson etc. Be humble and righteous when life goes your way. Spiking the football is rarely wise. He is too young to understand this, I won't blame him. However, he was also too young IMO to be handling that gun and responsibility during a riot.

Last edited:
They are all but powdering his cute widdle bottom. How's he ever going to be a man with the life lessons he's learning? Going to end up a worthless trust fund baby drunkenly crashing cars certain he is well connected enough to get away with about anything.
The cops that gave him a free pass should have done their job and asked why is that little boy walking around with that rifle without questioning him.

Some fuktards just LOVE to waste money.
The courts don't mind, they'll take it!!!

Rittenhouse already won his case fair and square. And his case has set a precedence.
They won't win.

I mean seriously.............this is a Demonicreep court of Klowns obviously. Dead people vote for Dems, and now they are suing live people!!! ROFLMFFAO!!!

Some fuktards just LOVE to waste money.
The courts don't mind, they'll take it!!!

Rittenhouse already won his case fair and square. And his case has set a precedence.
They won't win.

I mean seriously.............this is a Demonicreep court of Klowns obviously. Dead people vote for Dems, and now they are suing live people!!! ROFLMFFAO!!!
"wrongful death lawsuit filed by the father of a man shot and killed by Kyle Rittenhouse"

Learn to read, you dink.

The cops that gave him a free pass should have done their job and asked why is that little boy walking around with that rifle without questioning him.
That squeal of terror in the video tells the whole story. Takes grit to stand firm when things get hairy. He says he was there to guard shit without even knowing what that means.

I thought you proggies were all for gun control?
Kyle went 3-for-3 with his shots, that's serious gun control in my book.

The left "You have no right to stop the assaults from the pervs & violent felons we call comrades!"

What do you call it when you take out 3 lefty loon rioters? A good start

Forum List

Back