Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

I didn't see any spokesperson from any women's group say a word against Martin Bashir when he went off
on Sarah Palin...So excuse me if I don't get all bent out of shape over what the duck Commander said.

Did you look?

SILENT....
Here ya go...
NOW, Feminist Majority Foundation Go Silent on Bashir's Palin Misogyny
On Tuesday, TruthRevolt reported that the National Organization for Women (NOW) had repeatedly ignored request for comment on MSNBC host Martin Bashir’s sexist comments stating that Sarah Palin deserved to have someone “p*ss” and “sh*t” in her mouth. NOW’s website currently lists “Stopping Violence Against Women” as one of its chief goals.
NOW isn’t the only major feminist group to go silent over Bashir’s anti-Palin bigotry. The Feminist Majority Foundation has also avoided comment on Bashir’s statements, despite describing itself as a “cutting edge organization dedicated to women's equality, reproductive health, and non-violence. In all spheres, FMF utilizes research and action to empower women economically, socially, and politically.”
The silence of feminist groups over Bashir’s comments should come as no surprise, given the feminist movement’s utter lack of response to President Bill Clinton’s history of sexual misconduct. It seems that for feminist interest groups, the only sexism worth of fighting is sexism that doesn’t harm conservatives or do damage to liberals.

You can shut the fuck up now.

Anyone notice how liberal limp wristers raised such a huge fuss over this, but libs were completely silent on a TV show called "Good Christian bitches"? Why aren't limp wristers furious over that?

So they don't influence more of the easily led idiots that abound.

if thats the case you are going to have to start limiting a couple hundred other things.....do you really want to start that kind of shit?....

How do you eat an entire elephant? One bite at a time. By limiting I mean not watching the show or buying their products. People have a right to say what they want to. That should not change. However, they pay for that right when dealing with the backlash from whatever ignorant thing they may think is ok to say. if they got pulled from the show then they should have shown some discretion in voicing their opinion. Having the right to say what you want doesn't automatically mean everyone wants to hear it.

Well I am glad to see you admit the liberal agenda of incremental removal of civil liberties and freedoms.
Since when is quoting the Bible equivalent to saying an ignorant thing?
A&E knew the content of this interview with GQ months ago.
This thing is a set up.
A&E management has a PC agenda. They went the wrong way on this and now they are going to pay a heavy price.

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it. And the "women's movement" has done it's share too, making women man-haters, and men deciding the chase ain't worth what you catch...a nagging ball-breaker.

Queers and muslims got a lot in common....both are mentally ill. Both have an underground culture, places they frequent, publications they use to keep in touch, and a simmering hatred of white Christians. Throw in a president who is both a muslim and a queer and they're feeling very empowered and aggressive. Bottom line is a small minority of our citizens have the majority intimidated. We can either live with it or throw them back into the closets they belong in. I don't see the will to do that. I'm glad I'm getting to the age I won't have to see much past the next 10 years...it's getting uglier out there by the day.

Your type is a dying breed. I bet that infuriates you. You seem like you live with a lot of pent up anger. What a sorry existence that must be.
"Your type"....That is a bigoted statement.

You do realize that studies have shown being homophobic is a sure indicator you are aroused by homosexual stimuli?

Another Gay Mafia Big Lie.

lolol

My husband is "aroused" all right, but not for sex. He'd kill some gay guy who made advances, I'm afraid. He wouldn't MEAN to, but he'd be "aroused" and all.

Your husband is so insecure about his own sexuality that he would resort to murder if another man were to hit on him? Yeah, that's brag worthy.

Ya gotta wonder where all these queers are coming from...out of the closet, out of the woodwork? The short answer is the public schools are producing them from the age of 5, telling them that garbage is "normal". They've done it for years and we're just now hearing about it. And the "women's movement" has done it's share too, making women man-haters, and men deciding the chase ain't worth what you catch...a nagging ball-breaker.

Queers and muslims got a lot in common....both are mentally ill. Both have an underground culture, places they frequent, publications they use to keep in touch, and a simmering hatred of white Christians. Throw in a president who is both a muslim and a queer and they're feeling very empowered and aggressive. Bottom line is a small minority of our citizens have the majority intimidated. We can either live with it or throw them back into the closets they belong in. I don't see the will to do that. I'm glad I'm getting to the age I won't have to see much past the next 10 years...it's getting uglier out there by the day.

Your type is a dying breed. I bet that infuriates you. You seem like you live with a lot of pent up anger. What a sorry existence that must be.
"Your type"....That is a bigoted statement.

Hah, kid you crack me up.

Anyone notice how liberal limp wristers raised such a huge fuss over this, but libs were completely silent on a TV show called "Good Christian bitches"? Why aren't limp wristers furious over that?

IIRC, the show was named after the book it was based on, there WAS an outcry over the name, and it was changed "Good Christian Belles" before the first episode aired because people were offended.

Another Gay Mafia Big Lie.

lolol

My husband is "aroused" all right, but not for sex. He'd kill some gay guy who made advances, I'm afraid. He wouldn't MEAN to, but he'd be "aroused" and all.

Your husband is so insecure about his own sexuality that he would resort to murder if another man were to hit on him? Yeah, that's brag worthy.

well guess what I'd do the same to a man. I'm talking rape attempt, not necessarily a suggestion. but I'm he tell him to get the hell away from me. No body is "bragging" honey, YOUR word, not mine.

Cracker Barrell has changed its mind. Apologized. Putting the Duck Dynasty stuff back. I mean, are we back in junior high or what here?

well guess what I'd do the same to a man. I'm talking rape attempt, not necessarily a suggestion. but I'm he tell him to get the hell away from me. No body is "bragging" honey, YOUR word, not mine.

"Make advances" is EXTRAORDINARILY different than "rape attempt".

Cracker Barrel puts 'Duck Dynasty' items back on shelves

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit Duck Dynasty.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done.

Think "redneck" is now racist. :) Thing about some kids' Duck Dynasty t-shirt and his teacher saying as much. As a Jew, liberal, and bisexual I'm like a hatred triple-coupon. But having been in the Navy I'm used to having people scream in my face and got over it long ago. :) Maybe we need to reinstate the draft to helo remedy this PC nightmare we find ourselves in. Or for a year, force tv stations to scroll at the bottom of every program the 1st Amendment. People seem to forget that in order to have a 1st Amendment, we're gonna have to hear and see a lot of things we'd rather not. But too bad, get over it.

Whatever happened to sticks n stones?

I think we found out that the sticks and stones theory was false just like "real men don't cry". Yeah people should get over it but why go through it in the first place and what do you do to protect yourself until you develop that skin? This just because some dickhead thinks his thoughts are golden. What people seem to have lost sight of is simple courtesy and respect for each other.
Don't spew that 'courtesy' nonsense. That's just another excuse for the PC left to whine.
It is those on your side who are perpetually offended.
You do know there is no right to not be offended.
Get a thicker skin...Yeah...Do that....
The biggest issue you libs have to hurdle is that you go through your daily lives looking for things with which to bother yourselves.
Libs are best represented by the anti fur protester who will step on a homeless guy lying in his own piss so they can throw a jar full of pig's blood on a woman wearing a fur coat
The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

Just wow. I won't be eating at Cracker Barrel Restaurants anymore. Time to boycott them like we are doing A&E. What they did was ban all the Duck Dynasty and Duck Commander products with Phil Robertson's images on them. Phil personally owns Duck Commander. That means T-Shirts, posters, duck call packages, hats, etc., anything with a picture of him on them are being yanked from the shelves. But they will keep the products with all the other Robertson family member images. Phil is being exterminated or erased from existence for PC purposes to appease the vile unethical LGBT community.

'Duck Dynasty' -- Cracker Barrel Bails on Phil Robertson Products | TMZ.com

LibertyNEWS.com ? CONFIRMED: Cracker Barrel Yanks Phil Robertson/Duck Commander Products Over Fear of LGBT Threats

Cracker Barrel reportedly pulls some ?Duck Dynasty? merchandise from stores; Update: Limited to A&E products? | Twitchy

Walmart has sold out of DD stuff and trying to get their hands on more. Restaurants have to be aware of being picketed and vandalized. These nutjobs are quick to anger and act out, so if you have a business with windows that closes at night, they'll bust your windows and graffiti the storefront. Standing on princples is tough when you'll be attacked like that. :mad:

Bullshit.

You nutters really need to get a grip.

Ha ha....As long as it pisses you off, it's cool.

Thou shalt think only approved thoughts.

Was Orwell a time traveler?

More like "Keep thy mouth shut if you have nothing good to say." Good tip for those crying about free speech. Weigh what you are about to say regarding how important it is. Not how important you think you are.

How about this:
If you choose to say something controversial, expect opposition. Speak, and be prepared to be judged for your words.

Hypocritical...According to libs, no one has the right to be judgmental.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit Duck Dynasty.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done.

They were trying not to offend but did it anyway :lol:

Forum List

Back