Duck Dynasty is indeed a D Y N A S T Y

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
The family is worth a reported $400M and Phil is the guy who started it and was smart enough to let the son with business sense run it. And there's a bunch of em. :cool:

The question now it seems is when did A&E become an "advocate" for queers and trannies? :confused: I thought their business was showing old movies and creating a series or two of their own on occasion? Has anybody asked them what their position is on Christian evangelicals? I guess now we know.

Bottom line is they have season 5 already in the can so they'll run it whether the family likes it or not. They'll have a MONSTER viewing audience from the controvery. Most series only run 5 years before they jump the shark and the series turns to crap. So A&E must have taken everything they've done into consideration.

The Robertsons won't film another episode without Phil, that's pretty clear. My bet is they shut up and let the dust settle. A&E will release them from their obligation 6 months after the last episode airs and the relationship with each other will end without anybody getting sued or boycotted. :popcorn:

Pennywise

Gold Member
Reaction score
Glenn Beck put out word he wants to do business with them if they leave A&E. His BLAZE media is growing. Smart guy.

OP
BullKurtz

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Reaction score
Glenn Beck put out word he wants to do business with them if they leave A&E. His BLAZE media is growing. Smart guy.
Oh yeah, there will be others interested in the franchise...not sure the family is interested in continuing or how successful a new version will be. This might have been enough for them. :eusa_hand:

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They already have another show on the Outdoor Channel. Many other networks would be interested in the kind of money Duck Dynasty brings in.

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List