Jesse Jackson Demands Meeting With Cracker Barrel Execs Over Reversal Decision

Why does anyone care about Jesse "Hymietown" Jackson anymore?

Same reason someone still cares about Phil "Hate-the-Sinners" Robertson...

Opinions are like assholes - everyone gets control of only one, and America is a diverse country of many opinions and assholes.

WYGD? :dunno:

I hope Cracker Barrel tells him to take a hike. Jackson's extortion has been so successful for so long that he can't imagine not being able to shake down anyone he wants. Cracker Barrel's clientele has spoken, that should be the final word.

Watching democracy in action within the American community reminds me how blessed we are in our diversity from far right to far left as they act out within their Constitutional protections.

Jessie Jackson should worry about his own family, like all the ones in jail for ripping off people..And he's got so many skeletons in his closest he has some nerve

He's so not important anymore he should go away

He is so irrelevant now.

But still free to try and live on what he gets marketing his opinions...
:thup: Ass-U-Me-ing a FREE speech and FREE enterprise!​

I know.... BIG assumption. Huge.
*sigh*​

Jackson lives large on the millions he gets from threatening businesses with boycotts and negative publicity from the black community if they don't donate to his rainbow coalition. A white person would be jailed for extortion.

Yes, it is about race!

So... quit whining and either prosecute him under existing law or CHANGE THE FUCKING LAW!

It's not rocket science, Bro'.

I hope Cracker Barrel tells him to take a hike. Jackson's extortion has been so successful for so long that he can't imagine not being able to shake down anyone he wants. Cracker Barrel's clientele has spoken, that should be the final word.

:clap2:

You knew it was coming. He and his ilk are going to apply pressure on Cracker Barrel execs to reverse their reversal decision about Phil Robertson. He will be joined by the gay group GLAAD and the National Organization for Women. GLAAD is the one who urged A&E to drop Phil. Jackson will press A&E to drop the show completely. He and the other group members stated in a release:

“It is unacceptable that a personality who has been given such a large platform would benefit from racist and anti-gay comments,”

Now we are going to see if Cracker Barrel execs truly have some balls since Jesse is getting in the mix. He will probably threaten that he will smear them as racists and get all the negroes worked up in a frenzy.

Duck Dynasty: Jesse Jackson Sr. responds to Phil Robertson comments - chicagotribune.com
Duck Dynasty: Jesse Jackson Sr. responds to Phil Robertson comments - chicagotribune.com

Jesse Jackson Sr. has jumped into the controversy surrounding comments by Phil Robertson, star of A&E’s backwoods reality TV show, “Duck Dynasty.”

In an announcement sent out Tuesday, Jackson Sr. compared Robertson’s recent comments about African-Americans, gay people and women to comments made by the driver of Rosa Parks’ bus.

"At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law,” he said in the release. “Robertson's statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”

imagine that

But still free to try and live on what he gets marketing his opinions...
:thup: Ass-U-Me-ing a FREE speech and FREE enterprise!​

I know.... BIG assumption. Huge.
*sigh*​

Jackson lives large on the millions he gets from threatening businesses with boycotts and negative publicity from the black community if they don't donate to his rainbow coalition. A white person would be jailed for extortion.

Yes, it is about race!

So... quit whining and either prosecute him under existing law or CHANGE THE FUCKING LAW!

You can't be serious. It would be up to Eric Holder to do that and I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Any white DA that would attempt to prosecute a black icon like Jesse Jackson Sr would be labeled a racist and ran out of town.

It isn't rocket science, and the law on extortion does not need to be changed, only enforced. It is about race.

Yes, it is about race!

You can't be serious. It would be up to Eric Holder to do that and I wont hold my breath waiting for that to happen.

Any white DA that would attempt to prosecute a black icon like Jesse Jackson Sr would be labeled a racist and ran out of town.

It isn't rocket science, and the law on extortion does not need to be changed, only enforced. It is about race.

Well....

Jesse Jackson might be making the same mistake GLAAD made. Non blacks are not nearly as sympathetic to the black cause as they used to be. Blacks have moved themselves from victims of racism to perpetrators of violence.

You knew it was coming. He and his ilk are going to apply pressure on Cracker Barrel execs to reverse their reversal decision about Phil Robertson. He will be joined by the gay group GLAAD and the National Organization for Women. GLAAD is the one who urged A&E to drop Phil. Jackson will press A&E to drop the show completely. He and the other group members stated in a release:

“It is unacceptable that a personality who has been given such a large platform would benefit from racist and anti-gay comments,”

Now we are going to see if Cracker Barrel execs truly have some balls since Jesse is getting in the mix. He will probably threaten that he will smear them as racists and get all the negroes worked up in a frenzy.

Jesse Jackson Sr. has jumped into the controversy surrounding comments by Phil Robertson, star of A&E’s backwoods reality TV show, “Duck Dynasty.”

In an announcement sent out Tuesday, Jackson Sr. compared Robertson’s recent comments about African-Americans, gay people and women to comments made by the driver of Rosa Parks’ bus.

"At least the bus driver, who ordered Rosa Parks to surrender her seat to a white person, was following state law,” he said in the release. “Robertson's statements were uttered freely and openly without cover of the law, within a context of what he seemed to believe was ‘white privilege.’”

The good Rev just wanted to give Cracker Barrel a Christmas present. :eusa_angel:

Cracker Barrel decided not to cave into threats so now they need to be DESTROYED..

Isn't that what all good Reverends do?

Jackson is a horrible human being. If he was free from sin he might be an honorable person, but he isn't...I don't why he is still taken seriously on anything

he and Sharpton are nothing more but crooks and Extortionist

Last edited:
Jesse Jackson demands?
Who the fuck is he to demand anything?

Besides looking for a little sumptin sumptin on the side to be quiet like maybe a nice cash donation made out to the Rev Jackson.

I hope Cracker Barrel has the good sense not to make another mistake with this and they tell Jesse that they will get back to him on that demand.

Opinions are like assholes - everyone gets control of only one, and America is a diverse country of many opinions and assholes.

Phil Robertson is the star of a hit reality TV show. He apparently models the values he preaches.
Jesse Jackson is a has-bin Negro who subsists by intimidation and racial pandering.
See the difference?

Jesse Jackson might be making the same mistake GLAAD made. Non blacks are not nearly as sympathetic to the black cause as they used to be. Blacks have moved themselves from victims of racism to perpetrators of violence.

Not to mention Jackson's own supporters in the black community (if he has any) arent very keen on painting gays as the new Negroes.

Everything peaks and then levels off somewhat less than the peak.

With luck Obama's presidency will be the peak for the Black community and the world will now understand that underprivileged is not something that can be corrected by government.
I predict a great future for America if they can keep the government from taking there labors under the pretense that taking care of them. Thomas Jefferson quoted this and it has never been more true in our history as it is today. the likes of Jessie the Racist will fall by the way side and be devalued.

As we have all heard if you do not learn from history you are bound to repeat it...There is little History taught in schools today I submit this is not by accident.

Phil Robertson is the star of a hit reality TV show. He apparently models the values he preaches.
Jesse Jackson is a has-bin Negro who subsists by intimidation and racial pandering.
See the difference?

:eusa_think: Let's see... both are Americans with enough celebrity status to get their opinions published and talked about in the national discourse... Both are unrighteously persecuted about their opinions because of their celebrity status... Both risk their celebrity status every time they open their mouths...

Other than their obvious difference of opinion and the corresponding different fan bases, I see a LOT more similarities than differences.... but I understand tolerance.
:dunno:

See the difference?

:eusa_think: Let's see... both are Americans with enough celebrity status to get their opinions published and talked about in the national discourse... Both are unrighteously persecuted about their opinions because of their celebrity status... Both risk their celebrity status every time they open their mouths...

Other than their obvious difference of opinion and the corresponding different fan bases, I see a LOT more similarities than differences.... but I understand tolerance.
:dunno:
What persecution has Jesse Jackson endured for his opinions? What world are you living in?

Forum List

Back