Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

Gay people and liberals are also real Americans.

To be clear, I have no problem with Cracker Barrel changing their mind on this. Deciding to remove some of the merch was a business decision and deciding to put it back is a business decision. A business decision predicated on the fact that conservatives are whiny bitches, but hey, that's life. Unlike said whiny conservatives, I have no intention of protesting CB in any way for this. But fuck you very much for trying to appropriate "being American" just because you got your underwear all bunched up that some private company made a business decision that you didn't like. There's nothing patriotic about that. There's just a whole lot of rampant stupidity.
Would you being say all of this if something that you loved was pulled from the stores over a controversy like this one?

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Last edited:
The left is not taking their cracker barrel beat down at all well.

Cracker barrel looked around, weighed the number of potential gay customers and the number of existing normal customers then gasped and grabbed their chests. What HAVE we done?

Gays want everyone to believe that many others will boycott in sympathy. It doesn't happen that way.

Gay customers are normal customers you idiot.

Are they?

Well this move lasted all of a day and ended in failure. once again bending over to the whining liberal agenda blows up in someones face. Wake up to the fact that real americans have grown tired of being pushed around and are fighting back.

To be clear, I have no problem with Cracker Barrel changing their mind on this. Deciding to remove some of the merch was a business decision and deciding to put it back is a business decision. A business decision predicated on the fact that conservatives are whiny bitches, but hey, that's life. Unlike said whiny conservatives, I have no intention of protesting CB in any way for this. But fuck you very much for trying to appropriate "being American" just because you got your underwear all bunched up that some private company made a business decision that you didn't like. There's nothing patriotic about that. There's just a whole lot of rampant stupidity.
Way to miss the point.
Typical moonbat lib knee jerk response.
No one stated or implied gay people were not 'real Americans"....You foolishly assumed that.
Judging by your rather caustic reaction, it appears it is you with their Underoos in a bind.
Your side LOST this deal. And that is why you are so pissed off.

I'm not letting this go. It IS bigoted.
And you'll just have to deal with it.

I'm not telling you that you need to let it go. I AM telling you that I find your poutrage hilarious.

You don't get to tell me shit.
Remember that.
The statement was as bigoted as the use of the moniker, "you people"..
Lastly, I am not outraged.

"Poutrage", sweetheart, not outrage. And I can tell you whatever I want. Free country and all that, remember?

The left is not taking their cracker barrel beat down at all well.

Cracker barrel looked around, weighed the number of potential gay customers and the number of existing normal customers then gasped and grabbed their chests. What HAVE we done?

Gays want everyone to believe that many others will boycott in sympathy. It doesn't happen that way.

Gay customers are normal customers you idiot.

Are they?

Yes, they are.

You wouldn't be saying all of that if something that you liked was being pulled from the store. If something you loved was ripped away from you wouldn't you be mad?

Holly

So what you're telling me is that people are so desperately in love with Duck Dynasty merchandise that it just broke their poor hearts that they couldn't buy items with Phil on them at Cracker Barrel? Me? No, I wouldn't be mad. I wouldn't give a crap. I have a loving family and great friends. Buying some shitty piece of reality TV merchandise at a chain restaurant is not high up on my list of things to care about.

You wouldn't be saying all of that if something that you liked was being pulled from the store. If something you loved was ripped away from you wouldn't you be mad?

Holly

So what you're telling me is that people are so desperately in love with Duck Dynasty merchandise that it just broke their poor hearts that they couldn't buy items with Phil on them at Cracker Barrel? Me? No, I wouldn't be mad. I wouldn't give a crap. I have a loving family and great friends. Buying some shitty piece of reality TV merchandise at a chain restaurant is not high up on my list of things to care about.
Tell me specifically what is shitty about the Duck Commander Duck Calls?

Last edited:
I edited my previous message to you and what I'm asking you has nothing to do with the Duck Dynasty show. What I'm asking you is would you be mad if something that you loved was pulled from stores over a controversy like the one being talked about here?

Holly

Holly

Tell me specifically what is shitty about the Duck Commander Duck Call?

I know nothing about the Duck Commander Duck Calls. I imagine, given how successful the Robertson family has been, that you can buy them at more places than just Cracker Barrel. Even so, CB only removed certain products, and I feel pretty confident saying that the Duck Calls were probably not a part of that group. When I say "shitty reality TV show merchandise" I refer to the beard lollipops, the Uncle Si tea cup, the talking keychain. The items specifically created to profit from the popularity of the show, not the useful items that birthed their empire. And I'm pretty sure that you knew that.

I edited my previous message to you and what I'm asking you has nothing to do with the Duck Dynasty show. What I'm asking you is would you be mad if something that you loved was pulled from stores over a controversy like the one being talked about here?

Holly

It entirely depends on what it was. Is it something I can get somewhere else? Then nope, don't care. Is it something kitschy or is it something I use every day? I might be disappointed if it's something I use a lot, but hell, I get disappointed every time Starbucks shuts down their pumpkin spice lattes for the year and I somehow survive that. Stores stop selling things I love all the time for all kinds of reasons. It's not a world-altering event. I don't boycott them for it.

This isn't a comparable situation, Holly. A few pieces of merch were temporarily pulled from Cracker Barrel and then reinstated because their customers reacted negatively. That's a business decision, and hell, that's life. It's really not something to get all upset over, honestly. There are more important things in life.

Well this move lasted all of a day and ended in failure. once again bending over to the whining liberal agenda blows up in someones face. Wake up to the fact that real americans have grown tired of being pushed around and are fighting back.

Way to miss the point.
No one stated or implied gay people were not 'real Americans"....You foolishly assumed that.
Judging by your rather caustic reaction, it appears it is you with their Underoos in a bind.

It's so cute when you pretend to understand what the adults are talking about.

Tell me specifically what is shitty about the Duck Commander Duck Call?

I know nothing about the Duck Commander Duck Calls. .

But when has that ever stopped alibtard from shooting their mouth off?

Answer; NEVER, lol.

Way to miss the point.

Like you would know how adults behave, lolol..

Way to miss the point.

Like you would know how adults behave, lolol..

Oh, yup, you got me good, lolol.

Forum List

Back