Fearing LGBT Threats, Cracker Barrel Pulls Duck Products With Phil Robertsons Images

Cracker Barrel puts 'Duck Dynasty' items back on shelves

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit Duck Dynasty.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done."
To me, the stuff never should have been pulled. It should have been left there for those who are still interested in it and if some people want the stuff enough to buy it, they will. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Think "redneck" is now racist. :) Thing about some kids' Duck Dynasty t-shirt and his teacher saying as much. As a Jew, liberal, and bisexual I'm like a hatred triple-coupon. But having been in the Navy I'm used to having people scream in my face and got over it long ago. :) Maybe we need to reinstate the draft to helo remedy this PC nightmare we find ourselves in. Or for a year, force tv stations to scroll at the bottom of every program the 1st Amendment. People seem to forget that in order to have a 1st Amendment, we're gonna have to hear and see a lot of things we'd rather not. But too bad, get over it.

Whatever happened to sticks n stones?

I think we found out that the sticks and stones theory was false just like "real men don't cry". Yeah people should get over it but why go through it in the first place and what do you do to protect yourself until you develop that skin? This just because some dickhead thinks his thoughts are golden. What people seem to have lost sight of is simple courtesy and respect for each other.
Don't spew that 'courtesy' nonsense. That's just another excuse for the PC left to whine.
It is those on your side who are perpetually offended.
You do know there is no right to not be offended.
Get a thicker skin...Yeah...Do that....
The biggest issue you libs have to hurdle is that you go through your daily lives looking for things with which to bother yourselves.
Libs are best represented by the anti fur protester who will step on a homeless guy lying in his own piss so they can throw a jar full of pig's blood on a woman wearing a fur coat
The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds.

How you manged to bring politics into this is amazing. i'm not even a liberal dumbass. Did simple respect go out of style or something? You don't have a right to be offended that someone will make sure you pay for being an asshole either.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Store reversed course Sunday, putting back on its shelves the products it had removed because they were tied to a star of the cable hit Duck Dynasty.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done.

They were trying not to offend but did it anyway :lol:

Whoop there it is. Bloody fools. Glad some one came to their senses and realized who their customers were. :lol:

I think we found out that the sticks and stones theory was false just like "real men don't cry". Yeah people should get over it but why go through it in the first place and what do you do to protect yourself until you develop that skin? This just because some dickhead thinks his thoughts are golden. What people seem to have lost sight of is simple courtesy and respect for each other.
Don't spew that 'courtesy' nonsense. That's just another excuse for the PC left to whine.
The biggest issue you libs have to hurdle is that you go through your daily lives looking for things with which to bother yourselves.
Libs are best represented by the anti fur protester who will step on a homeless guy lying in his own piss so they can throw a jar full of pig's blood on a woman wearing a fur coat

How you manged to bring politics into this is amazing. i'm not even a liberal dumbass. Did simple respect go out of style or something? You don't have a right to be offended that someone will make sure you pay for being an asshole either.

Respect? You are kidding, yes?
Pay for being an asshole....And you as well.
BYW, let me know if you want to get into a battle of insults.
I am debating this issue.
Let me know. Your call.

The moment some radical leftist group got involved, it became a political issue.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done."
To me, the stuff never should have been pulled. It should have been left there for those who are still interested in it and if some people want the stuff enough to buy it, they will. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Awesome simple post. If people want to reject Phil's Christian beliefs they can reject the items on the "for sale" shelves.

Odds are and dollars to donuts DD items are selling like crazy right now because people do believe like Phil does in the Word no matter how the media tries to play it.

Last edited:
Cracker Barrell has changed its mind. Apologized. Putting the Duck Dynasty stuff back. I mean, are we back in junior high or what here?

Just goes to prove, the expression of "offensiveness" goes both ways. Some puling homos and their rug-munching counterparts threatened CB, but a more committed clientele expressed their outrage and "offended-ness". Guess what, GLAAD? F**k you and the horse you screw on weekends. Two can play at the game of informing a business that their actions have created displeasure in their customer base.

Bottom line, CB execs did not expect the christian base to protest. If we continue to remain silent, to "turn the other cheek", we are most certainly going to find ourselves silenced and imprisoned.

"When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done," noted the company in a post on its Facebook page Sunday.

http://www.christianpost.com/news/w...ms-to-stores-after-christians-protest-111347/

http://www.metro.us/newyork/news/na...logizes-for-pulling-duck-dynasty-merchandise/

Last edited:
More like "Keep thy mouth shut if you have nothing good to say." Good tip for those crying about free speech. Weigh what you are about to say regarding how important it is. Not how important you think you are.

How about this:
If you choose to say something controversial, expect opposition. Speak, and be prepared to be judged for your words.

Hypocritical...According to libs, no one has the right to be judgmental.

No one they view as opposition. They have every right to judge others, condemn them, and put them to death, if necessary.

In a statement on its Facebook page, Cracker Barrel said, "When we made the decision to remove and evaluate certain Duck Dynasty items, we offended many of our loyal customers. Our intent was to avoid offending, but that's just what we've done.

They were trying not to offend but did it anyway :lol:

Whoop there it is. Bloody fools. Glad some one came to their senses and realized who their customers were. :lol:

It is a fact that you cannot please all the people all the time. You may please some of the people, some of the time. It's gotten to the point where the pc bs has to be evaluated as to it's validity. I think any business that is run by anyone having a modicum of common sense will eschew the pc bullshit and make sure their stockholders are happy.

The left is not taking their cracker barrel beat down at all well.

Cracker barrel looked around, weighed the number of potential gay customers and the number of existing normal customers then gasped and grabbed their chests. What HAVE we done?

Gays want everyone to believe that many others will boycott in sympathy. It doesn't happen that way.

Cracker barrel looked around, weighed the number of potential gay customers and the number of existing normal customers then gasped and grabbed their chests. What HAVE we done?

Gays want everyone to believe that many others will boycott in sympathy. It doesn't happen that way.

Gay customers are normal customers you idiot.

They don't call it "Cracker" Barrel for nothing!

Well this move lasted all of a day and ended in failure. once again bending over to the whining liberal agenda blows up in someones face. Wake up to the fact that real americans have grown tired of being pushed around and are fighting back.

Well this move lasted all of a day and ended in failure. once again bending over to the whining liberal agenda blows up in someones face. Wake up to the fact that real americans have grown tired of being pushed around and are fighting back.

Gay people and liberals are also real Americans.

To be clear, I have no problem with Cracker Barrel changing their mind on this. Deciding to remove some of the merch was a business decision and deciding to put it back is a business decision. A business decision predicated on the fact that conservatives are whiny bitches, but hey, that's life. Unlike said whiny conservatives, I have no intention of protesting CB in any way for this. But fuck you very much for trying to appropriate "being American" just because you got your underwear all bunched up that some private company made a business decision that you didn't like. There's nothing patriotic about that. There's just a whole lot of rampant stupidity.

Forum List

Back