FBI's Most Wanted MAGA PICS

Internet detectives are identifying scores of pro-Trump rioters at the Capitol. Some have already been fired.

While police and the FBI work to identify and arrest members of the mob, online detectives are also crowdsourcing information and doxing them — exposing the rioters to criminal prosecution, but also more immediate action from their bosses.

Since most of the rioters stormed the Capitol maskless, online detectives had a unique opportunity to easily identify them. And many made it even easier — they live-streamed their participation and later bragged about their escapades.

:auiqs.jpg:

A member of antifa admits it was them who storm the capital. We all know the media will ignore it and blame Trump supporters.
..and this..is why you're a tool.
I think it shows that you are a gullible idiot.
Well...for sure one of us is. Hint..it's the one who thinks EpochTimes and CreativeDestructionMedia are legitimate news venders.

Arrests are being made. Send them to GITMO!

I bet they do not release many names because many will be known Anti_fa or BLM.

You're a dumbass and a traitor. Fuck off.

What makes me a traitor? This should be precious.

You support these traitors.

I do not support Anti-Fa. That is who they were.

Wow! You're just not too bright, are you?

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Or did the antifa lizard people put thoughts in his brain..made him do it?

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

Reality sure ain't your strong suit but make believe is.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

That's the guy. And the article I read said he was Antifa.

The article you read was a lie. We already know you believe the big lies.

Could be a lie who knows. I don't really care.

Noted..that honesty and veracity hold no sway in your alternate reality! Not really news to most of us..but it's nice of you to confirm our suspicions!

And you are a very good sheeple. Baa, baa, baa

You have all the memes and slogans down..but you're still stupid...let that be a lesson, I guess!

The most notorious insurgents from yesterday's attack and siege of our nation's Capital...

37737452-9123277-image-a-41_1610050485945.jpg

I'm certain these folks are rather obnoxious in their regular lives, so it should be quick work to identify and apprehend these treasonous sons-and-daughters-of-bitches.

Any of my fellow USMB posters recognize any of them?
A gallery of Trump's lawless thugs and criminals.

A member of antifa admits it was them who storm the capital. We all know the media will ignore it and blame Trump supporters.
..and this..is why you're a tool.
I think it shows that you are a gullible idiot.
Well...for sure one of us is. Hint..it's the one who thinks EpochTimes and CreativeDestructionMedia are legitimate news venders.
Your media lied about Russia for four years. They still use Russia to explain the crimes they committed themselves. They have 0 credibility. They are there to manipulate weak people who refuse to think for themselves. You are simply one of those sorry bastards.

They have already debunked the Antifa narrative...everyone ID'ed has solid Trumpanzee credentials. Not that it really would matter if some Antifa were there..they too broke the law, if they were there..and they too will face the consequences.

None of that addresses the fact..fact...that Trump dispatched them to the Capital--he inflamed them and wound them up..and pointed them at the Congress.

Trump didn't send anyone to the capital. Trump supporters did that on their own. You of course will blame Trump. Typical.

BLM and Antifa were there. In fact there is a pic of the guy in antlers who's a known Antifa guy.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281
Sorry sugar, he's all yours. He's a Q Anon guy (and he's not happy about being called Antifa)

Noted..that honesty and veracity hold no sway in your alternate reality! Not really news to most of us..but it's nice of you to confirm our suspicions!

And you are a very good sheeple. Baa, baa, baa

You have all the memes and slogans down..but you're still stupid...let that be a lesson, I guess!

Nah. You're the stupid one and a good little sheep.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Well, naturally you don’t care. You are a Trump supporter and therefore have a tenuous grasp on the truth...at best.

You mean this guy?

View attachment 439281

Well, naturally you don’t care. You are a Trump supporter and therefore have a tenuous grasp on the truth...at best.

My grasp of the truth is pretty decent. As for Antler man, who cares. You do, but I sure don't.

Man with foot up on desk in Pelosi's office at Capitol arrested--Antifa?

WASHINGTON — A man photographed casually sitting with his foot on a desk in House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's office at the U.S. Capitol while a pro-Trump mob rampaged the halls of Congress was arrested Friday, law enforcement officials said.

a person sitting in a room

Richard Barnett, 60, of Gravette, Arkansas, was taken into custody in his home state on charges of entering and remaining on restricted grounds, violent entry and theft of public property. Further details were not immediately available.
Apparent images of Barnett were splashed across social media as the deadly mayhem unfolded in the nation's capital on Wednesday, just as Democratic and Republican lawmakers convened to count the Electoral College votes. Members of Congress condemned the violence and rioting, which was preceded by a rally led by President Donald Trump who told his supporters to swarm the Capitol in defiance of the election results.

A New York Times reporter tweeted that he spoke with Barnett after his stunt in Pelosi's office. In a video, he boasts that he took a personalized envelope, but insisted he didn't steal it.

"I left a quarter on her desk," he said.

Barnett also claimed that he knocked politely on the door to the California Democrat's office, but was then swept inside by other rioters who had breached the Capitol. He said he left a "nasty note" as well, using an expletive to refer to Pelosi.

"I'll probably be telling them this is what happened all the way to the D.C. jail," he added.

The mayor of Gravette, Arkansas, said the photos have brought threats and other unwelcome attention to his small, rural community near the Missouri border.

"It's a shame something like this is what puts you in the public eye," Mayor Kurt Maddox said, according to NBC affiliate KNWA. "This is not the city of Gravette. This one person is not who Gravette is and not who the people are."

Sounds to me like his home town is ashamed of him.

Last edited:
Ah, the sweet irony. Thanks to one of Trump's executive orders, the feds are required to prosecute the Trump thugs to the "fullest extent possible". That means up to 10 years prison time for them.

---
(b) It is the policy of the United States to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law, and as appropriate, any person or any entity that participates in efforts to incite violence or other illegal activity in connection with the riots and acts of vandalism described in section 1 of this order.
---

Also sweet irony, as convicted felons, many won't be allowed to possess guns.

Trump will give them all pardons and double scoops of ice cream.

Ah, the sweet irony. Thanks to one of Trump's executive orders, the feds are required to prosecute the Trump thugs to the "fullest extent possible". That means up to 10 years prison time for them.

---
(b) It is the policy of the United States to prosecute to the fullest extent permitted under Federal law, and as appropriate, any person or any entity that participates in efforts to incite violence or other illegal activity in connection with the riots and acts of vandalism described in section 1 of this order.
---

Also sweet irony, as convicted felons, many won't be allowed to possess guns.
They are not Trump thugs. They are Anti_fa and BLM, Democratic thugs. Let's see how many arrests are made and names released so we can see who these people are. If the names are not released or only a few arrests are made we will know it was Anti-Fa. I bet we do not hear much more about it because the media knows who did it.

They are not Trump thugs. They are Anti_fa and BLM, Democratic thugs.

Which would be why all the evidence shows the precises opposite.

You're repeating idiot lies again because your fascist-loser cult told you to. Your mental defects don't excuse your lying, because even low-IQ people should know better than to fall for such stupid lies.

Forum List

Back