FBI out of control.....

The FBI is conducting themselves as if they believe all Americans are potential federal offenders....and questioning people because they were in DC on the day of the protest...for what?...how did they track them?...I guess they will come see me too eventually....good thing I was wise enough to leave my phone at the hotel....many people did....for this very reason....

The FBI is conducting themselves as if they believe all Americans are potential federal offenders....and questioning people because they were in DC on the day of the protest...for what?...how did they track them?...I guess they will come see me too eventually....good thing I was wise enough to leave my phone at the hotel....many people did....for this very reason....
how did they track them?

Closed my BoA commercial account two weeks ago.

How dare they arrest domestic terrorists!

At least that's what the terrorist-supporters are saying. But since they're terrorist-supporters, nobody cares if they cry.
Did you even watch the video?...they are tracking Americans locations and questioning them about that day....many folks that were not even at the capitol are being harassed...I can't wait until they turn your way for some reason....and then see how you like it....

Don't break the law or make any terrorist threats... You won't have any problems with the FBI... They are non partisan like Justice.

Don't break the law or make any terrorist threats... You won't have any problems with the FBI... They are non partisan like Justice.
They are not following the law....and as long as they are going after the red headed step child no one cares....but soon they will be bored with that....then its your turn....

how did they track them?

I guess they used the phones...people are complaining that they were contacted by the FBI just because they were in DC that day....at a meeting not at the protest...that's scary...

Define domestic terrorist since you don't consider the thugs terrorizing the citizens of Portland to be terrorists,

Since vandalism isn't terrorism, it would be insane to say that. Nobody was trying to coerce the government or civilians with terror. And I'm not crazy. You seem to be making that claim, so you do sound insane.

Also remember much of the violence was from the right, boogaloo bois trying to start a civil . It was righties who killed two cops in California, righties who tried torching the minneapolis police department. The BLM protests were peaceful. Then they'd go home, and after midnight, the criminals would come out. Some anarchists, some righties, some just thugs. But none of them encouraged by Democrats, unlike the capital insurrectionists who were encouraged by Republicans

how did they track them?

I guess they used the phones...people are complaining that they were contacted by the FBI just because they were in DC that day....at a meeting not at the protest...that's scary...
BoA proactively turned over CC records of people who used their cards to get hotel rooms in the area.

how did they track them?

Yeah, clsing your BOA account will CERTAINLY stop the FBI from finding you.

Geez!

Define domestic terrorist since you don't consider the thugs terrorizing the citizens of Portland to be terrorists,

Since vandalism isn't terrorism, it would be insane to say that. Nobody was trying to coerce the government or civilians with terror. And I'm not crazy. You seem to be making that claim, so you do sound insane.

Also remember much of the violence was from the right, boogaloo bois trying to start a civil . It was righties who killed two cops in California, righties who tried torching the minneapolis police department. The BLM protests were peaceful. Then they'd go home, and after midnight, the criminals would come out. Some anarchists, some righties, some just thugs. But none of them encouraged by Democrats, unlike the capital insurrectionists who were encouraged by Republicans
CalledXpertNotCool.jpg

how did they track them?

Yeah, clsing your BOA account will CERTAINLY stop the FBI from finding you.

Geez!
We call it "voting with your wallet", tovarich.

Oddball, it's not a matter of debate by non-fascists that righties were behind much of the violence. Thus, you're trying to debate it.

Admit it. You got a major tingle up the leg when your pals murdered those cops in California, didn't you? Almost as big a tingle as you got when they attacked the capitol police.

Forum List

Back