FBI out of control.....

Oddball, it's not a matter of debate by non-fascists that righties were behind much of the violence. Thus, you're trying to debate it.

Admit it. You got a major tingle up the leg when your pals murdered those cops in California, didn't you? Almost as big a tingle as you got when they attacked the capitol police.
You are what is wrong with America today...you are mean and angry and nasty....

Oddball, it's not a matter of debate by non-fascists that righties were behind much of the violence. Thus, you're trying to debate it.

Admit it. You got a major tingle up the leg when your pals murdered those cops in California, didn't you? Almost as big a tingle as you got when they attacked the capitol police.
Still not a cool story, no matter who is trying to peddle it.

You keep exhibiting all this dishonest behavior that would lead any sane person to believe that you're a vicious psychopath who would have no trouble gassing anyone who dared to disagree with you about anything, and then you turn around and act all shocked and dismayed that regular people treat you and your nonsense with disbelief and contempt....... well, what did you expect?
Do you really believe that people aren't going to see you for the lying snake you are?

The FBI is conducting themselves as if they believe all Americans are potential federal offenders....and questioning people because they were in DC on the day of the protest...for what?...how did they track them?...I guess they will come see me too eventually....good thing I was wise enough to leave my phone at the hotel....many people did....for this very reason....
how did they track them?

Closed my BoA commercial account two weeks ago.
Yeah, clsing your BOA account will CERTAINLY stop the FBI from finding you.

Geez!
We call it "voting with your wallet", tovarich.
Really, slappy?

I thought you called it "Cancel Culture."

You keep exhibiting all this dishonest behavior that would lead any sane person to believe that you're a vicious psychopath who would have no trouble gassing anyone who dared to disagree with you about anything, and then you turn around and act all shocked and dismayed that regular people treat you and your nonsense with disbelief and contempt....... well, what did you expect?
Do you really believe that people aren't going to see you for the lying snake you are?
That’s mammoth for ya :up:

The FBI is conducting themselves as if they believe all Americans are potential federal offenders....and questioning people because they were in DC on the day of the protest...for what?...how did they track them?...I guess they will come see me too eventually....good thing I was wise enough to leave my phone at the hotel....many people did....for this very reason....
how did they track them?

Geez!
Really, slappy?

If you really think that's what cancel culture is, then you're even more dumb than I had presumed.

Define domestic terrorist since you don't consider the thugs terrorizing the citizens of Portland to be terrorists,

Since vandalism isn't terrorism, it would be insane to say that. Nobody was trying to coerce the government or civilians with terror. And I'm not crazy. You seem to be making that claim, so you do sound insane.

Also remember much of the violence was from the right, boogaloo bois trying to start a civil . It was righties who killed two cops in California, righties who tried torching the minneapolis police department. The BLM protests were peaceful. Then they'd go home, and after midnight, the criminals would come out. Some anarchists, some righties, some just thugs. But none of them encouraged by Democrats, unlike the capital insurrectionists who were encouraged by Republicans
It's good to know that taking over a city for a year is vandalism.
You Liberals are very clever when it comes to taking over a country piece by piece.

The BLM protests were peaceful
It's kind of sad to know that you don't have a TV set or access to the Internet...WAIT!
You're an out and out liar.

If you really think that's what cancel culture is, then you're even more dumb than I had presumed.

So what do you think it is? Give specific examples. I'm curious as to what lies yo'll tell to justify your obvious lust to overthrow democracy. You're kind of a case study in the psychology of fascists.

So what do you think it is? Give specific examples. I'm curious as to what lies yo'll tell to justify your obvious lust to overthrow democracy. You're kind of a case study in the psychology of fascists.
Is BoA being driven out of business, or significantly changing how they do business, by little ole me cancelling my commercial credit line?...Of course not.

And you're a case study in the psychology of those who have absolutely no introspection.

how did they track them?

Geez!
Really, slappy?

"Cancel Culture" was born in the Republican Party and lives there exclusively to this day.

You whine about Dr. Seuss because you're scared to check your own undies for the crap you spew.

1615253883179.png

When will the FBI start wearing their little SS armbands and goose stepping when they go out to make arrests in the name of the new administration?

*****SMILE*****

:)

how did they track them?

Geez!
Really, slappy?

"Cancel Culture" was born in the Republican Party and lives there exclusively to this day.

You whine about Dr. Seuss because you're scared to check your own undies for the crap you spew.
You really are as dumb as fucking dirt.

The whining about Dr. Suess started with you hypersensitive special snowflake assholes....You just got called on it, and are trying deflect from the fact.

Not anymore...you may find it interesting to look real deep into the fact that the two parties in America have switched their base of support...

The dems are favored by big business and wealthy wall street and Hollywood types and the blue collar workers are moving towards the GOP....including inner city workers....

Kind of reminiscent of the 30's....

It may very well be possible that Biden's open southern border is bringing in potential future republicans....wouldn't that be a hoot?....

Forum List

Back