FBI Arrests Another Rioter

The Nazi Democrat party really needs to dumb down what it takes to worship them, don't they? I mean OMG, here's a picture that says Proud Boys! Um ... and? And what? LOL. Just the dumbest people on the planet
Do you know what the shirt means? It says 6MWE. It stands for 6 million wasn’t enough. It’s a shirt advocating for genocide.
You get to take credit for this asshole:

10 killed in Boulder shooting: Victims identified, suspect charged

OMG colfax is stupid. That so didn't address my point. I've had him on ignore to calm him down from his endless bickering. It obviously wasn't long enough yet

Who the fuck cares whether it was bigly or big league? YOU apparently :rolleyes-41:
Why say it dumbass?
playfuck believes the president said it when he has been corrected numerous times

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He was found by the public calling in tips.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

OMG!! he threw a fire cracker,, oh the humanity,,,

I bet those antifa thugs are laughing their asses off considering they were throwing industrial grade fireworks capable of major bodily harm or death,,
but but Antifa!
yeah,,, but antifa,,,

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

Were they arrested? The guy with the head dress was assumed to be BLM because he was at the BLM riots. Turns out he was a QANON supporter. ANTIFA identification claims have turned out to be other right wing groups. ANTIFA is just a quick fix claim with little basis in reality.

View attachment 473524

Rudy consulting with the brother James who is a black person who supports TRump and has his own right wing group.

Working with the brother to blame the other brother.

Still these groups go to protest because they know the other group will be there. Pro Trump protesters made up 99.9 percent of the crowd. Right wing groups claimed that Trump was weak and left to head to the capitol before Trump was finished. They had a plan.
Debunked talking points.

It doesn't matter if 99.9% of the crowd was pro Trump. It only takes a instigators to start a riot when you have a large crowd of people.

Yeah right and "Stop the Steal" had nothing to do with it. The number of people already in para military style gear were prepared for violence. Social media prior to the event was alive

Parler, a social network popular among conservatives, is claiming that it repeatedly warned the FBI that there could be violence on January 6. The app sent a letter to the House Oversight Committee on Thursday saying it developed "formal lines of communication" with the FBI to refer violent threats made on its platform.

It is already know that conservative social media prior to the event was alive where they planned and debated what they wanted to do.

Some of the rioters are even saying that Trump encouraged them as a defense.

So are they going to riot based on what an unknown person tells them or when their idol encourages it and their friends on social media are encouraging it.

Pipe bombs found at the riot sites that failed to go off was planned well in advance. Luckily the bombs failed to go off.

New Proud Boys indictment says group leaders used radios and encrypted chats to coordinate - CBS News

Big deal.
So the Fed Bureau of Idiots are hard at work tracking down what are basically Misdemeanor offenders!
What a sham-bola.....:udaman:!

get them all & the fact that it was on federal property, it's a federal crime. lesser perhaps than other charges ... but that could change.

Only in a Banana Republic......

banana republic states don't accept election results & try to stage a coup.

luckily deplorables lost in their attempt.
Not true, NAZI. Banana republics make it a crime to protest election result.

Before you start calling others "Nazis", you better remember that it is Trump supporters carrying those Swastikas, and wearing Auchwitz Hoodies. That Anti-Fa is short for "anti-facists". Democrats can't be both NAZI's and Anti-Fa.
Wrong. You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist. Antifa isn't antifascist. They are fascists.

camp%20auschwitz%20ok.jpg

acf5422225ae4e07b91fbecdca7623b0_md.jpg
That isn't a swastika, asshole. Without context, the meaning of the shirt isn't clear.

ne'eh.... you don't get to play that game & think you'll win, homie.

YOUR QUOTE:

You can't show me a pic of Trump supporters carrying swastikas or wearing "Auchwitz Hoodies," which don't exist.

i done did. & the CONtext was the ducky dynasty wanna be was illegally INSIDE the capital.
Wow, you showed pics of two people. You don't even know if they are registered Republicans. You only proved my point.

i showed you the pic of the dude wearing that god awful hoodie, outside the capital, inside the capital, & his mugshot. you said they didn't exist ...

i proved you wrong. suck it up, buttercup. when you lose, have some dignity & accept defeat like a real man would, instead of coming across like a weasel trying to get out of his fuck up.
So one exists. You made my point.

you said it didn't. i proved the point that you were wrong.

bigley.

now suck it up.
again with the bigley shit.
The president said Big League I've schooled you on this before

covfefe.

6c16de770e386f2e-e1496247179161.jpg

Oath keepers, proud boys, and three percenters appear to have been charged and arrested. Using face book and other social media post to assist in the prosecution . One of the arrested posted that they were looking for ANTIFA to show up and be ready for them. Instead I guess they just got caught up in the moment.

Were they arrested? The guy with the head dress was assumed to be BLM because he was at the BLM riots. Turns out he was a QANON supporter. ANTIFA identification claims have turned out to be other right wing groups. ANTIFA is just a quick fix claim with little basis in reality.

View attachment 473524

Rudy consulting with the brother James who is a black person who supports TRump and has his own right wing group.

Still these groups go to protest because they know the other group will be there. Pro Trump protesters made up 99.9 percent of the crowd. Right wing groups claimed that Trump was weak and left to head to the capitol before Trump was finished. They had a plan.
Debunked talking points.

It doesn't matter if 99.9% of the crowd was pro Trump. It only takes a instigators to start a riot when you have a large crowd of people.

^ ' It only takes a instigators to start a riot when you have a large crowd of people. '

yep & that is why donny & his flying monkeys are being investigated for doing just that.

The Legal Fallout Trump Still Faces From the Capitol Riots

The former president avoided conviction by the Senate for inciting insurrection, but he may not have escaped legal accountability
By David Yaffe-Bellany
February 25, 2021, 2:00 AM EST Updated on February 25, 2021, 10:50 AM EST

Who the fuck cares whether it was bigly or big league? YOU apparently :rolleyes-41:
Why say it dumbass?
playfuck believes the president said it when he has been corrected numerous times

no i don't - i just like triggering you.

BIGLEY

This man threw a firecracker at the line of police protecting the capitol doors to clear the way for rioters to enter the capitol.

He is the 20th rioter arrested in Texas which is the most of any FBI office in the nation.

Now if only they'd apply the same logic to Antifa in Portland.
Would that make you feel better about the insurrection of our Capitol?

Why aren't every single one of them being charged with interfering with government business?

Well, I would conjecture....and it is only that....but I suspect that the charges levied so far against Perp A, or Perp B, are simply 'place-holder' charges. Get him in custody, and/or unequivocally signal that any destruction of evidence will only makes it worse for him.

So then, as these hundreds of hours perhaps thousands of hours of video captures are analyzed and Perp 1 is tracked through the video-captures, well, more serious charges, and knowledge of who he interacted with will be developed.

As an example, we are seeing in various media platforms displays of video-captures of still-wanted suspects. And then we see news of tips from patriotic colleagues, neighbors, and family who make the call to the FBI office or to one of the amateur hunter-sleuth websites and that nails the guy.

In short, this cake is still baking.

Why aren't every single one of them being charged with interfering with government business?

Well, I would conjecture....and it is only that....but I suspect that the charges levied so far against Perp A, or Perp B, are simply 'place-holder' charges. Get him in custody, and/or unequivocally signal that any destruction of evidence will only makes it worse for him.

So then, as these hundreds of hours perhaps thousands of hours of video captures are analyzed and Perp 1 is tracked through the video-captures, well, more serious charges, and knowledge of who he interacted with will be developed.

As an example, we are seeing in various media platforms displays of video-captures of still-wanted suspects. And then we see news of tips from patriotic colleagues, neighbors, and family who make the call to the FBI office or to one of the amateur hunter-sleuth websites and that nails the guy.

In short, this cake is still baking.

yep - that's standard protocol.

Because they were mostly Left Wing agitators, Antifa and progressives.

Well, poster Human, that is a notable assertion.

However, to date, it seems to fly in the face of evidence that has been reported in the Leftfield, Centerfield, and Rightfield media.

Meaning, those news outlets report ...from police or court docs .....that the arrested perps, or still hunted perps, are known Trump partisans, and some are identified members of the JackassPatriot groups.

So, it would be enlightening to the forum if you could expand on your allegation that the 'rioters' were "mostly Left Wing agitators, Antifa and progressives.".

• In short, how do you know that?

All here wish to give you the benefit of the doubt, to assume that you are an informed and perceptive contributor to the discussions.
But, as you no doubt know, such receptivity to your assertions will generally always depend upon the sources you share with the forum.

Their quality and credibility may offer us confidence you know what you are talking about.

So, poster Human, whatcha got?

Oh brother...he said HEAVE WaLL? And according to the Gestapho threw a firecracker? Is there a video? Of course not...

Why aren't libs charged with interfering with government business when they 'protest'....and disrupt congress? Hmmmm..

View attachment 473524

Debunked talking points.

Yeah right and "Stop the Steal" had nothing to do with it. The number of people already in para military style gear were prepared for violence. Social media prior to the event was alive

Parler, a social network popular among conservatives, is claiming that it repeatedly warned the FBI that there could be violence on January 6. The app sent a letter to the House Oversight Committee on Thursday saying it developed "formal lines of communication" with the FBI to refer violent threats made on its platform.

It is already know that conservative social media prior to the event was alive where they planned and debated what they wanted to do.

Some of the rioters are even saying that Trump encouraged them as a defense.

So are they going to riot based on what an unknown person tells them or when their idol encourages it and their friends on social media are encouraging it.

Pipe bombs found at the riot sites that failed to go off was planned well in advance. Luckily the bombs failed to go off.

New Proud Boys indictment says group leaders used radios and encrypted chats to coordinate - CBS News
Debunked Democrate Reich talking points.

View attachment 473524

Debunked talking points.

^ ' It only takes a instigators to start a riot when you have a large crowd of people. '

yep & that is why donny & his flying monkeys are being investigated for doing just that.

The former president avoided conviction by the Senate for inciting insurrection, but he may not have escaped legal accountability
By David Yaffe-Bellany
February 25, 2021, 2:00 AM EST Updated on February 25, 2021, 10:50 AM EST
If it's being done, it's purely for political motives. However, I doubt any agency of law enforcement is seriously considering prosecuting Trump. They aren't as insane and unprinipled as Nazi Piglosi and the Democrat Reich.

"They aren't as insane and unprinipled as Nazi Piglosi and the Democrat Reich."

"Heil Biden"....??

You know, poster pat96, I'm sorta amused by your identification with the Hitler Youth, the Hitlerjugend. To me it is part and parcel of your little, probably harmless, fetish over all things Nazi. Your frequent references to Hitler, Reich, Nazi's, reminds me of that pretty boy who sang 'Tomorrow Belongs to Me' in that Liza Minnelli movie, 'Caberet'.

I'm mildly confident that you too are a pretty boy, and likely look pretty smart in your khaki shorts and swastika badges. Of course, that depends on your real age.....you may still be waiting to age out of the younger class of Jungvok in der Hitlerjugend.

Regardless of how short you may really be......you still probably look wholesome and earnest in your little uniform. A pretty boy goose-stepping around the backyard and waving your little swastika pennant.

Just sayin'. ;)

Forum List

Back