FBI arrest trump supporter who threatens Mitch McConnell's grandkids

If BLM had invaded the Capitol, there would have been blood and dead bodies all over the steps. But since the trump mob was white...they got a tap on the wrist and, in some cases, a door opened.
We'd STILL be collecting toe tags
They would have been beaten so badly that DNA would have been necessary to identify the remains. Instead we saw officers taking down barriers and cops taking selfies with the mob members.

You know trump started all the threats. Most of these people are totally deranged and he should have known his five years of lying would push them over the edge. Well.....Mitch....you got what you have been asking for.
trump supporter? Not surprising at all.

You know trump started all the threats. Most of these people are totally deranged and he should have known his five years of lying would push them over the edge. Well.....Mitch....you got what you have been asking for.
Such good little nazis---get all the trump supporters that they can for anything and ignore all the lib brown shirts doing far far worse.
Sounds like you are a little upset that trump supporter/threatener of children got caught.

Such good little nazis---get all the trump supporters that they can for anything and ignore all the lib brown shirts doing far far worse.
WE HAVE AN INSURRECTIONIST HERE! DOES THE FBI KNOW?
Here..I'll help you out. I am NOT just a protestor at this point----------

Have fun running off and telling the gestapo that most of america does not support our fraud president biden or our corrupt congress. Tell them that they are stupid if they didn't realize this before.
So you still believe the Big Lie. trump loves gullible idiots like you.
Believe what lie, Idiot? I have seen voter fraud first hand in Obama's first election--If you go back and read my posts I was already talking about the voter fraud well before the election. I knew the dems would be cheating again and that the virus was released to help Biden get in.

All the signs and flags supported Trump---Biden couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies all while the chinese were already snagged doing such stunts as printing up fake driver's licenses which I assumed would be used to register dems to vote illegally. Common sense demands that Trump won and that the election wasn't even really close.
It was easy to get the crazies out to the rallies. But all the polls, except maybe Rasmussen, were giving Biden a healthy lead going into the election. The Big Lie has got to die.
Polls are used to manipulate the weak minded------------they are never accurate. They are easier to rig than the election itself.

trump supporter? Not surprising at all.
Hey Mitch, how are you grand children doing? On parler-----I don't know what that was reference to.....

Forum List

Back