FBI Turns Up on Doorstep of Trump Supporter Who Wasn't Even at the US Capitol on January

Nazi, they were there as a warning to anyone who "wrong votes."

Xi's Biden Regime is not amused by those who voted for Trump. Our intrepid Gestapo is working hard to identify and punish all who did.

View attachment 696501

LOLOL

A warning to who, Fruitcake? No one would have even known about this non-story had Fox News not made a big deal about it. It's Fox News that spreading that "warning," not the FBI.

LOLOL

A warning to who, Fruitcake? No one would have even known about this non-story had Fox News not made a big deal about it. It's Fox News that spreading that "warning," not the FBI.
iu

Illiterate.

It says handcuffs are "usually" used as a restraint.

But it clearly says, "the suspect has to be in custody."

Do you really not know what "has to be" means?

face-palm-gif.278959
In custody means you are not free to leave or demand the LEOs leave. Thats why you always ask if you can leave. If your movements are restricted in any way, you are in custody.

In custody means you are not free to leave or demand the LEOs leave. Thats why you always ask if you can leave. If your movements are restricted in any way, you are in custody.

Correct. And until that happens, law enforcement does not have to read Miranda rights.

You're not rich and you're not HRC. Welcome to the Terrordome.
I live quite comfortably thank you. I worked hard and was careful with my finances over the years. I feel badly for those people starting out these days. We used to have a good thing here in the US but now that's being destroyed by the Left.

As for me not being Hillary Clinton? Thank you, I appreciate your saying that!

Forum List

Back