FBI arrest trump supporter who threatens Mitch McConnell's grandkids

Take a large segment of society, namely poorly educated and angry white trash, whip them into a foaming and frothing lather daily for 4 years, and you are left with hundreds of thousands of these droolers and mouth breathers like this guy wanting to take out their pent up aggression on someone, anyone.

That is what Trumpism contributed to this country for his 4 years of misrule.
100% correct.

You know trump started all the threats. Most of these people are totally deranged and he should have known his five years of lying would push them over the edge. Well.....Mitch....you got what you have been asking for.
Such good little nazis---get all the trump supporters that they can for anything and ignore all the lib brown shirts doing far far worse.
WE HAVE AN INSURRECTIONIST HERE! DOES THE FBI KNOW?
Are you going to tattle, Stasi bitch?

1612883566273.jpeg

Did the guy do something like this?

You know trump started all the threats. Most of these people are totally deranged and he should have known his five years of lying would push them over the edge. Well.....Mitch....you got what you have been asking for.
Such good little nazis---get all the trump supporters that they can for anything and ignore all the lib brown shirts doing far far worse.
Here..I'll help you out. I am NOT just a protestor at this point----------

Have fun running off and telling the gestapo that most of america does not support our fraud president biden or our corrupt congress. Tell them that they are stupid if they didn't realize this before.
So you still believe the Big Lie. trump loves gullible idiots like you.
Believe what lie, Idiot? I have seen voter fraud first hand in Obama's first election--If you go back and read my posts I was already talking about the voter fraud well before the election. I knew the dems would be cheating again and that the virus was released to help Biden get in.

All the signs and flags supported Trump---Biden couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies all while the chinese were already snagged doing such stunts as printing up fake driver's licenses which I assumed would be used to register dems to vote illegally. Common sense demands that Trump won and that the election wasn't even really close.

Trump "started" the threats? Hahahaha. How does one "start a threat?" LOL
By Lying constantly....Next...

Here..I'll help you out. I am NOT just a protestor at this point----------

Have fun running off and telling the gestapo that most of america does not support our fraud president biden or our corrupt congress. Tell them that they are stupid if they didn't realize this before.
So you still believe the Big Lie. trump loves gullible idiots like you.
Believe what lie, Idiot? I have seen voter fraud first hand in Obama's first election--If you go back and read my posts I was already talking about the voter fraud well before the election. I knew the dems would be cheating again and that the virus was released to help Biden get in.

All the signs and flags supported Trump---Biden couldn't even get people to show up at his rallies all while the chinese were already snagged doing such stunts as printing up fake driver's licenses which I assumed would be used to register dems to vote illegally. Common sense demands that Trump won and that the election wasn't even really close.
It was easy to get the crazies out to the rallies. But all the polls, except maybe Rasmussen, were giving Biden a healthy lead going into the election. The Big Lie has got to die.

All you conspiracy addled Trumpists prove with these baseless, unproven, and false claims, is that you're incapable of reality based thinking that is not in alignment with your QAnon-inspired beliefs.

Screenshot_2021-02-09-11-21-43(1).png

View attachment 455090
Ah, white victimhood.

View attachment 455090
Were they all in the mob that raided the Capitol?

View attachment 455090
Ah, white victimhood.
Here is the reward for being white....

So you're on record supporting death threats of Politicians.

Color me shocked

Really? Because I remember someone saying they were going to blow up the white house, and another that went to a baseball game and started shooting, and another that said they were going to burn down the country if they didn't get what they want.

And here you are making excuses for threatening violence against people that are not even connected to government.

Doesn't all that make YOU the bad guys?

So you're on record supporting death threats of Politicians.

Color me shocked
If BLM had invaded the Capitol, there would have been blood and dead bodies all over the steps. But since the trump mob was white...they got a tap on the wrist and, in some cases, a door opened.

If BLM had invaded the Capitol, there would have been blood and dead bodies all over the steps. But since the trump mob was white...they got a tap on the wrist and, in some cases, a door opened.
We'd STILL be collecting toe tags

Forum List

Back