Fauci will say anything

He is the most inconsistent jackass I have ever heard of. And thats saying A LOT.
Notice how this guy admitted he downplayed the virus and no one said anything? But 600K deaths are all trumps fault because he downplayed the virus.
I couldnt make this shit up if i tried. Neither could orwell........

He is greatly admired in the Canadian Press. It makes sense, as my country is essentially a police state that wants to emulate China. In many respects it always has emulated China, while speaking from two sides of its mouth when speaking with the U.S.

I've picked up a bit of a skill in life. Far from perfect, but I trust it more and more as I age: instincts. Maybe it's just called wisdom. A gut feeling about someone by watching their mannerisms, what they say, how they say it, who supports them and promotes them etc.

As far as that goes, I didn't trust Fauci very much early on and my opinion of him didn't waver much. I just chalked it down to him following the W.H.O narrative and being a political patsy. If Fauci is anything beyond that, it is for the American authorities to determine.

He is the most inconsistent jackass I have ever heard of. And thats saying A LOT.
Notice how this guy admitted he downplayed the virus and no one said anything? But 600K deaths are all trumps fault because he downplayed the virus.
I'm reminded how Nancy invited people to come down to ChinaTown or how Trump was called racist for shutting down flights from China.

Amazingly, though, all the idiot Democrats here just keep going along with it. I'm starting to believe that having any memory at all disqualifies one from being a Democrat.

Maybe you couldn’t but others can and you’ll repeat it.

Nothing Fauci says has been anything but accurate assessment of the current state of research and understanding of the pandemic.
A week before the elections, he said no vaccine would stop transmission. It will only be around 50% effective. Few days after the election, that pos said "the end is near" or something to that effect.
Lets be real, mmmkay?

. Watch this. Fauci will say anything.

BIG LIE Typical of
I'm reminded how Nancy invited people to come down to ChinaTown or how Trump was called racist for shutting down flights from China.

Amazingly, though, all the idiot Democrats here just keep going along with it. I'm starting to believe that having any memory at all disqualifies one from being a Democrat.
You're not only wrong, you take a few data points by a few people and made a mole mound into a mountain. Better to make the comparison to Jan 6th and why anyone would want to support the 21st Century of the Republican Party.

Don't make the claim that McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the elected Republicans, the sheep, should serve in The Congress. They have proved to want power, and that is their sole immediate goal.

Is their goal to use the Preamble to COTUS as their mission? Hell no! Any reader who is watching the live news as I write this, and can even consider that the current Republican Party's Leadership put them first, must write a rebuttal to my comments here.

BIG LIE Typical of

You're not only wrong, you take a few data points by a few people and made a mole mound into a mountain. Better to make the comparison to Jan 6th and why anyone would want to support the 21st Century of the Republican Party.

Don't make the claim that McConnell, McCarthy and the rest of the elected Republicans, the sheep, should serve in The Congress. They have proved to want power, and that is their sole immediate goal.

Is their goal to use the Preamble to COTUS as their mission? Hell no! Any reader who is watching the live news as I write this, and can even consider that the current Republican Party's Leadership put them first, must write a rebuttal to my comments here.
TNHarley goes over the speaker
"Deflection, Isle 9.
Deflection, Isle 9.
Someone please clean that shit up"

BIG LIE Typical of

What is it like to go through life as nothing but a programmed automaton with no mind of one's own? It must be terribly unfullfilling.

Not a word of your silly word vomit had a thing to do with Fauci lying.

fauci is a liar and a quack and he should have been fired a long time ago

What is it like to go through life as nothing but a programmed automaton with no mind of one's own? It must be terribly unfullfilling.

Not a word of your silly word vomit had a thing to do with Fauci lying.
I explained twice why the claim that Dr. Fauci was a liar. It's worthless to do it again for you, but for other readers I will post it again:

He's a scientist, science has Laws (a few), many theories and hypothesizes. As a scientist Dr. Fauci orates hypothesizes and the data at hand &from his education and experience; this hypothesis is evaluated as more data is exposed. As a scientist he will correct anything which the data suggests is wrong.

Instead of calling him a liar, you ought to explain to the readers what he stated was an effort to mislead the public.

A week before the elections, he said no vaccine would stop transmission. It will only be around 50% effective. Few days after the election, that pos said "the end is near" or something to that effect.
Lets be real, mmmkay?

He's too fcking stupid to realize we know he's flip flopping

Lets be real, mmmkay?
He didn’t actually say anything of the sort. I’ve seen the interview you’re alluding to and I’ve seen people distort it.

He said that we aren’t going to have evidence of reduced transmission from the vaccine for a while. The trials at the time simply weren’t designed for it. They were designed to demonstrate efficacy at preventing death. Before the election, he had no idea what the trials would show. After the election, the trials showed the vaccine was highly efficacious and that was clearly a way to end the pandemic.

The problem has rarely been what Fauci has said and typically just how people distort it to suit their own personal or partisan agendas. Or just to satisfy a deep seated hatred or anger. Who knows. Fauci is a punching bag for all kinds of assholes. But I’ve never heard him say anything that wasn’t founded in the current science, which changes over time.

Forum List

Back