Fauci before and after the election

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
This idiot goes from "they wont be but 50% effective" "wont block infection" to "the pandemic will be over". In a matter of weeks :lol:
But if you dont hang on his every word you are NAZI trumper that likes to eat babies and put harmful chemicals in bear habitats :rolleyes:

Why are we listening to this flip-flopping dumbass who hasn't practiced medicine for decades? Fraudci needs to get the fuck out of there and shut the fuck up.
I certainly havent been. But im a NAZI trumper that likes to eat babies and put harmful chemicals in bear habitats. So, my opinion doesnt matter much

This idiot goes from "they wont be but 50% effective" "wont block infection" to "the pandemic will be over". In a matter of weeks :lol:
But if you dont hang on his every word you are NAZI trumper that likes to eat babies and put harmful chemicals in bear habitats :rolleyes:

Glad to see you've moved on. :)
Now to answer your questions, he's going nowhere.
You ignore the "early" statement in the first two articles.
And of course, the real meat and potatoes is in the last paragraph of the third article in your rush to demonize.
ā€œHelp is on the way, but itā€™s not here yet,ā€ he said. ā€œTo me, thatā€™s more of an incentive of ā€˜Please donā€™t give up. Donā€™t despair. The end is in sight.ā€™ā€

He's the poster boy for the the criminal failures of technocracy.

Regardless of your mischaracterizations,

can you please take this thing seriously now?

Itā€™s not going away. We donā€™t have a vaccine yet. We have a problem folks.

Itā€™s so bad that North Dakota is asking healthcare workers who have tested positive to continue working.

Thatā€™s nuts...

Why are we listening to this flip-flopping dumbass who hasn't practiced medicine for decades? Fraudci needs to get the fuck out of there and shut the fuck up.
I certainly havent been. But im a NAZI trumper that likes to eat babies and put harmful chemicals in bear habitats. So, my opinion doesnt matter much
Why would you do that to bears and not Fauci???

Itā€™s so bad that North Dakota is asking healthcare workers who have tested positive to continue working.

Thatā€™s nuts...
But they had fun at the biker rally..

And thankfully that's exactly what will happen if Trump succeeds in exposing the voter election fraud and gets the votes counted accurately.

Fraudci was against masks before he was for them.

Complete reverse of John Kerry's for the war before he was against it---in a fashion reminiscent of JinJuss Conn (Genghis Khan)

Fauci, before the election ...

Fauci-eb51.gif

Fauci, after the election ...

giphy.gif

Thatā€™s nuts...
Of course. If i see you out now, i wont spit on you like i was planning. Instead, i will just rub all over your face with both my hands ;)

Glad to see you've moved on. :)
Now to answer your questions, he's going nowhere.
You ignore the "early" statement in the first two articles.
And of course, the real meat and potatoes is in the last paragraph of the third article in your rush to demonize.
ā€œHelp is on the way, but itā€™s not here yet,ā€ he said. ā€œTo me, thatā€™s more of an incentive of ā€˜Please donā€™t give up. Donā€™t despair. The end is in sight.ā€™ā€
The article where he says the pandemic will be over? Yeah, cant see why i demonized that when a week before the election, he was saying no vaccine will stop infection :lol:

Forum List

Back