BLM splinter group asks white people to not send their kids to Ivy League colleges

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
And here would be my answer:

'You earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color': Affluent Dallas residents receive BLM letter urging them not to send their kids to Ivy League schools so black students can get a spot instead​

A social justice group has said it sent a letter to white Democrats in two wealthy Texas neighborhoods calling on them to pledge their children will not apply to Ivy League schools so that black students can get a spot instead.

Dallas Justice Now (DJN), which appears to have been set up recently, is asking white supporters of Black Lives Matter to commit to 'making sacrifices to correct centuries of injustice.'

The group is specifically calling on white people to sign its 'college pledge' not to send their children to Ivy League or US News & World Report Top 50 schools 'and instead leave those spots open for students from Black, LatinX, and other marginalized backgrounds who were denied access to these institutions for hundreds of years.'

Attachments

• 1627399190704.png
    1627399190704.png
    26.5 KB · Views: 30
Harvard and Yale are holding spots for LaDemontay and Shequinzel as soon
as their sentences are served.

Dallas Justice Now must be insane if they think parents are stupid enough to believe not applying
to Ivy League schools will mean a black student will take the place of Dallas white kids
that didn't apply. It's moronic.

And here would be my answer:

'You earned or inherited your money through oppressing people of color': Affluent Dallas residents receive BLM letter urging them not to send their kids to Ivy League schools so black students can get a spot instead​

I really like your selection of gif imagery as your comment. I salute you. :salute:

• Banned
Harvard and Yale are holding spots for LaDemontay and Shequinzel as soon
as their sentences are served.

Dallas Justice Now must be insane if they think parents are stupid enough to believe not applying
to Ivy League schools will mean a black student will take the place of Dallas white kids
that didn't apply. It's moronic.

After BLM shakes down the Ivy League schools, they'll have black third-graders qualifying.

Forum List

Back