Fauci says it's 'becoming more and more difficult to get people to listen' because Americans are fed up with the COVID-19 pandemic and want it 'behind

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Boy this last week I've seen and heard more and more news about Covid. It looks like we're headed to a new wave, and you've got to believe we'll all be wearing masks again in the next few months.

• Anthony Fauci, who's led the US response to COVID-19, said that it's 'more and more difficult' to get Americans to listen.
  • "Even the people who are compliant want this [pandemic] behind them," Fauci told Politico.
  • Fauci said 'simple' steps like getting vaccinated and boosted will reduce your risk of getting seriously ill.

More than two years since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the country's chief medical advisor says it's now difficult to get even the most COVID-conscious Americans to follow pandemic guidelines.

"It's becoming more and more difficult to get people to listen, because even the people who are compliant want this behind them," Anthony Fauci said in an interview with Politico. "What I try to convince them [of], with my communication method, is we're not asking you to dramatically alter your lifestyle. We're not asking you to really interfere with what you do with your life. We're just asking you to consider some simple, doable mitigation methods."

It's because the Marxist idiot was in front of the mic every single day, saying something different each time. He just wouldn't shut up. And now we see he was completely wrong on the shut down. He owes President Trump a giant apology.

Boy this last week I've seen and heard more and more news about Covid. It looks like we're headed to a new wave, and you've got to believe we'll all be wearing masks again in the next few months.

• Anthony Fauci, who's led the US response to COVID-19, said that it's 'more and more difficult' to get Americans to listen.
  • "Even the people who are compliant want this [pandemic] behind them," Fauci told Politico.
  • Fauci said 'simple' steps like getting vaccinated and boosted will reduce your risk of getting seriously ill.

That usually happens when you lie and contradict yourself for two years. People quit listening.

Very few people ever needed to “listen”
Sad that America can be run into the ground by a madman virologist

It's because the Marxist idiot was in front of the mic every single day, saying something different each time. He just wouldn't shut up. And now we see he was completely wrong on the shut down. He owes President Trump a giant apology.
My thoughts exactly. If you keep getting caught lying then who is going to believe what you say. It isn't that we want it behind us, we just want the truth. If you don't give that to us you will be ignored.

My thoughts exactly. If you keep getting caught lying then who is going to believe what you say. It isn't that we want it behind us, we just want the truth. If you don't give that to us you will be ignored.
Proof of his lies is the fact that he got Covid after receiving four vacs, laying out all the rules to follow to avoid the disease, ignored his own declarations and got the disease that he helped create.

And now he wonders why people ignore him at every turn.

Nah, fau chi has been caught lying so many times that no one with a brain will ever pay attention to what that little shit has to say, ever again.

People don't want to listen because fauci, Biden and others bullied the American people, misled them, used covid as a political tool, people like pelosi withheld federal covid relief from all Americans as a way to gain political power over trump, they tried to force people to take experimental vaccines they didn't want, they closed businesses, damaged communities, held back information and not once did they ever do or say anything that showed they cared about our health not even a "now is a good time to stop smoking, drink plenty of water, get exercise, etc".

People don't want to listen because of those reasons. Their actions turned millions against them.

It's ok to not listen and get tired of hearing about Covid under Biden. But, if it's under Trump you need to go to jail and be fired from your job.

Gee, ya think? Maybe 2+ years of lies, flip-flopping, and condescension has turned America against you.

At 81, with retirement assured, you would think he would be ready, to chuck it and enjoy the rest of his time.

Forum List

Back