Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

Does ANYONE listen to this whack job anymore?

There was a time when Biden, Fauci, and others declared, "Follow the Science"....before becoming poster children for hypocritical, lying, Anti-Science Democrats.

As America moves on from Anthony 'Faux' Fauci the harder he fights for media attention and relevancy, In his latest media attention creams for attention Fauci declared - while he, Biden, & other Democrats demonize and attack unvaccinated American citizens, claims the Biden administration allowing hundreds of thousands of unvaccinated, virus-infected illegals to enter the country, trafficking them and dumping them in communities all over the US, has no impact on the pandemic within the US, is not contributing to or spreading COVID-19 across the US.

Evidently Fauci has discovered Americans can not get 'Illegal Alien' COVID19.

Also, do you, like many, love the Christmas Song, "I'll Be Home For Christmas'?! Plan on going home to be with family this Christmas? Not so fast! Fauci way outlaw it - he just says its too soon to say.

I'm waiting for throngs of Americans to add 'Fu@k Doctor Fauci' to their chants across of America of 'Fu@k Joe Biden'!

Taking the lead in this pandemic from Fauci may as well have been Cuomo directing us through it....Trump's biggest blunder was not recognizing the enemy around him....

NO Christmas, I say!

1633367871052.png

Not yet, but after 2022 and 2024, Fau-Chi is in deep kimchi.
I don't care if you put the fuckstick in a huge pot of salted and fermented vegetables, such as napa cabbage and Korean radish, made with a widely varying selection of seasonings, including gochugaru, spring onions, garlic, ginger, and jeotgal, etc.

The government should have thrown this piece of shit out of a helicopter into shark infested waters in the Indian Ocean so that he could not add to the pollution off our own coast.

Yet you can bet not only will he retire with a full pension, he will get a do nothing job for a globalist corporation and make millions of dollars a year until he finally descends to hell with Dr Josef Mengele where he belongs.

Got any links for your sarcasm? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.
1, Herd immunity is real
2. Vaccines work, got your flu shot yet?
3. There are a few adverse reactions to any vaccine, pick your poison, the vaccine or the disease.
My post was not sarcasm. It was a play on words.

Check the files. I did not say herd immunity is not real. I know that it is. I also think a majority of our 'herd' already has it.

Vaccines that really work would not need a booster so soon.

Antibody protection in people that have already contracted and survived the virus with or without symptoms and treatment is higher and longer lasting than that of any of the three "vaccines".

If adverse reactions to the vaccine are negligible, why is the US Army Surgeon General grounding all pilots who have been "vaccinated"?

Perhaps Fauci hates his family / In-laws, and he needs a reason NOT to go visit them for Christmas....perhaps his family / in-laws hate him and have dis-invited him for Christmas, and he needs an excuse yo tell people why he isn't going to visit his family over Christmas....

My reply was to Winco, rebutting his assumption that because his entire family is vaccinated, there's no danger of transmission within it. Apparently, the SCOTUS does not agree with him.

Vaccinated people have both contracted and transmitted the virus.

COVID-19 Breakthrough Case Investigations and Reporting | CDC

Defining a vaccine breakthrough infection​

For the purpose of this surveillance, a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.

Identifying and investigating hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases

CDC monitors reported hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases for clustering by patient demographics, geographic location, time since vaccination, vaccine type, and SARS-CoV-2 lineage. Reported data include hospitalized or fatal vaccine breakthrough cases due to any cause, including causes not related to COVID-19.

To the fullest extent possible, respiratory specimens that test positive for SARS-CoV-2 RNA are collected for genomic sequencing to identify the virus lineage that caused the infection.

Seriously, why would anyone listen to this weasel megalomaniac on anything?

Who the hell does he think he is saying it's too early to tell if Americans can gather for Christmas.

He needs to go.

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Dr. Fauci said today it’s too soon to know whether people will be able to gather for Christmas. Insanity. Who in the world is still listening to this dude?

2:04 PM · Oct 3, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1444740068221071364|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-slammed-claiming-too-soon-to-consider-christmas&tweet_id=1444740068221071364

They can take my Christmas eggnog when they pry it out of my cold dead hand.

What makes you think that immigrants or people coming to stay in the US do not get vaccinated or have not already been vaccinated?

Check the files. I did not say herd immunity is not real. I know that it is. I also think a majority of our 'herd' already has it.
Now I'm not a fuckin virologist...

I've just been doing a lot of reading and documentary watching over the last 18 months.

It seems to me that when it comes to viruses, they leave an imprint on DNA, so that for generations people become less susceptible to to them if the original host survived them.

Take for instance the worst plague in modern history known as "Spanish Flu", an H1 Strain. It actually likely jumped from a hog farm in Kansas in 1917 according to the research I recall. It spread around the country and the world like wildfire, in spite of all the same masking bullshit and quarantines. It wiped out unknown millions of people.

QUICKLY, and we didn't have the capacity to deal with the dead. Yet if you listen to MSLSD Media types, there must be thousands of refrigerator trucks all over the country stuffed with corpses....

Yeah... but there ain't, there never was, they never used all of the medical resources set up in just NYC alone by the military nor were there any mass graves that had to be dug because the death rate was not that much greater as a whole picture than we could handle.

The fact of the matter is that humans have suffered through "Corona Viruses" since the dawn of civilization. The H1 Flu strains are likely far newer to our DNA, and that's why people drop dead from it rapidly when they do get seriously ill. As opposed to many Coof Patients who languish for weeks sometimes and end up dying from pneumonia truth be told, than the Coof Virus itself.

It would be really nice though if we could all just get a straight story from a trustworthy source. I remember when I was a kid that you could believe government when it came to something serious. Sure... they were full of shit when it came to propaganda about things like refer, but as time has gone by it seems like they're full of shit about everything.

kyzr said:
vaccines work

They sure do. the vaxxed are put at greater risk of dying of other things. That was the plan all along. That spike protein is not in there to protect you. Maybe fauci means 'we'll see' as in just how many of you die of blood in the lungs this coming winter.

They sure do. the vaxxed are put at greater risk of dying of other things. That was the plan all along. That spike protein is not in there to protect you. Maybe fauci means 'we'll see' as in just how many of you die of blood in the lungs this coming winter.
That's where I draw the line.

The idea that the "gobment", NWO or anyone else is trying to wipe out everyone who gets the vax is asinine. Those are the easy to control sheep. Why would they want to kill them, while bringing in hordes of turd world "human resources"?

Forum List

Back