Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that those who’ve been vaccinated live in constant fear of getting the virus they’ve been vaccinated for, that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it, that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

‘Too Soon to Tell’ if We Can Get Together for Christmas.

1633284641962.png

The progressive college safe room utilizers of the Bush & Obama eras have graduated and expanded their needs off campus to their every day lives in cooping with society in the real world.

*****SMILE*****

:)

I am 100% in favor of the unvaccinated getting together for Christmas. A temporary overwhelming of our hospital systems could be well worth making it to the other side with a lot less of the antivaxxer type crowd being around.
How can hospitals be overwhelmed?
Vaccine target was 60%.
Met.
So changed to 70%.
Met.
So now it’s 98%.

If Fauci says it's not illegal aliens fault, then there's a 90% chance that it is their fault. That dipshit must be related to Biden.

How can hospitals be overwhelmed?
Vaccine target was 60%.
Met.
So changed to 70%.
Met.
So now it’s 98%.
Less than 60% have gotten both shots. There will be no 2020 strength lockdowns to hinder the spread of the virus. Hospitals have already been getting overwhelmed before we even hit the worst covid seasons. Go be with your family and friends. Spend as much time around other unvaccinated people as you possibly can.

Me being a spreader is something only you unvaccinated pieces of garbage need to be worried about
Since May 2020 I’ve been voluntarily working in close quarters with the public, travel all over the east coast on getaway trips every week, and live my life no differently than I did pre-ChiCom Flu.
You paranoid sheeples are pissing away the few years you have left

Forum List

Back