Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

I'm not asking or telling you to stay at home for Christmas, nor is Fauci.... He's simply stating FACT, it's too early to tell what will be happening in December, the whole Nation could be on fire with a new variant of covid, that the vaccines will no longer protect the vaccinated from severe covid illness....

And no, after the first nationwide Trump lockdown, the Nation has not had a blanket lockdown....

Areas of business have been locked down in specific covid hotspot regions....

We knew nothing about covid in February 2020, when Nancy was in China town.... We knew of a dozen cases on a cruise ship, which Trump said was all going to disappear??
The whole nation could be ground zero for a massive meteor impact, a Coronal Mass Ejection, Yellow Stone Super Volcanic Eruption, EMP Attack, or an airborne strain of EBOLA.

I am sick and tired of this hysterical bullshit. I suffered for 2 days because I had to get the fuckin vax, and it seemed like a week. It was way worse than the damned virus was, just condensed into 48 hours as opposed to 96. I am sick and fucking tired of trying to order shit from the damned deli, or buy beer at a fucking gas station and try to hear the muffled voice of someone behind a piece of fuckin plexiglass. This insanity has to stop at some point.

Enough with the state inspired media terrorism campaign, enough with the mask bullshit, and to hell with these leftist political whores who do as they please, while their vacuous bed wetting zealots harass the rest of us for trying to get on with our lives. It's TOTAL FUCKING BULLSHIT.

Seriously, why would anyone listen to this weasel megalomaniac on anything?

Who the hell does he think he is saying it's too early to tell if Americans can gather for Christmas.

He needs to go.

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Dr. Fauci said today it’s too soon to know whether people will be able to gather for Christmas. Insanity. Who in the world is still listening to this dude?

2:04 PM · Oct 3, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1444740068221071364|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-slammed-claiming-too-soon-to-consider-christmas&tweet_id=1444740068221071364

Fuck that Nazi POS.

Fauci's lies are inexcuable and calculated.

Like the lies from the left about the 2016 election.
You can bet they're going to do everything possible to prolong this bullshit if they can. They know 2022 is going to be a sweep that makes the 2010 midterm look like a stock market correction if they can't maintain their mail in ballot scam. These sociopaths are even sick enough to re-introduce EBOLA into the country like that meat puppet faggot seemed to be content with if it means more lockdowns and forcing people to buy and wear military grade MOPP4 gear just to go outside.

1633358582853.png

Wouldn't they love to stop the celebration of the birth of Christ. That's what it is about. They want us to spend the money....just no God in any of it. THEY want to be gods.

Or Trumps lies about the 2020 elections. (Along with a long list of others)
If you voted for that then kill each other. And do not expect any sympathy. But the government will force it of course. In a collapse, AOC will be passed around as a whore until the interest wains. And us dumb ass Non Progs are warning you of that.

Fau-Chi killed 700,000 Americans, by funding the Wuhan Lab, run by a Chinese general to do GOF research on bat viruses...(MSN is not right-wing news)
Just like hitlary and every other servant of the collectivist global elite, nothing will happen to him.

Gee, that's funny... much of the world says the same thing about Rump... your Orange Baboon-God...

He's the Director of the National Center for Allergies and Infectious Diseases...

A S(ubject) M(atter) E(xpert) with respect to COVID-19 et al... to an extent unknown and unreachable for your tiny little brain...

He merely voiced doubt regarding whether it will be safe for family groups to gather this Christmas... he wasn't decreeing anything... you Tool...

He will... and soon enough... once the COVID-19 pandemic has burned itself out... he's old... he's done his duty... he's ready to go...

Unlike Rump, however, he will not abandon the American People with the Enemy (the pandemic) still at the gates...
Dr. Fauci is a lying piece of shit, fucktard, liberal asshole...regardless of his undeserved title. He is in bed with Big Pharma, the WHO, China and all promoters of LIES concerning COVID 19 and the manufactured variants thereof.

Fuck Dr. Fauci!

Fuck Joe Biden!

Fuck liberalism!

Why do you hate your family, knowing you can spread the virus.
You see how easy it is too FUCK with you.
You just type shit and then step right in that shit.
You don't even realize how stupid you are.

Your next response will be something like......
"You're a Nazi". "You're a moron" etc..........

Well done
SCOTUS Justice Cavanaugh tested positive for COVID and he's been vaccinated. SCOTUS is meeting in the Court Room today for the first time recently and he's the only one attending virtually because he can spread COVID despite being vaccinated.

So can any member of your family.

Looks like we're gaining on the Delta variant, the infection bell curve is on the downturn, lets hope the jabs keep going until we get to "herd immunity".
View attachment 547272

View attachment 547273

If we add the 44m people who were infected, to the 62% (205m) who are vaccinated, we should be very close to herd immunity now at 75% of the US population that are immune.
I have 'heard' immunity.

I heard that the vaccines do not work!

I heard that the vaccines can cause permanent paralysis, loss of memory and death.

Gee, that's funny... much of the world says the same thing about Rump... your Orange Baboon-God...

He's the Director of the National Center for Allergies and Infectious Diseases...

A S(ubject) M(atter) E(xpert) with respect to COVID-19 et al... to an extent unknown and unreachable for your tiny little brain...

He merely voiced doubt regarding whether it will be safe for family groups to gather this Christmas... he wasn't decreeing anything... you Tool...

He will... and soon enough... once the COVID-19 pandemic has burned itself out... he's old... he's done his duty... he's ready to go...

Unlike Rump, however, he will not abandon the American People with the Enemy (the pandemic) still at the gates...

This degree of delusion should be analyzed by a professional.

I have 'heard' immunity.
I heard that the vaccines do not work!
I heard that the vaccines can cause permanent paralysis, loss of memory and death.
Got any links for your sarcasm? Didn't think so, thanks for playing.
1, Herd immunity is real
2. Vaccines work, got your flu shot yet?
3. There are a few adverse reactions to any vaccine, pick your poison, the vaccine or the disease.

SCOTUS Justice Cavanaugh tested positive for COVID and he's been vaccinated. SCOTUS is meeting in the Court Room today for the first time recently and he's the only one attending virtually because he can spread COVID despite being vaccinated.

So can any member of your family.
So?

Forum List

Back