Fauci Says Immigrants Are ‘Absolutely Not’ Driving Covid-19 Surge: ‘Let’s Face Reality Here, Republicans’ doesnt rule out banning Christmas gatherings

Interesting. Dr. Fauci said no such thing about "letting people".
She asked him if we can gather for Christmas.

He said: "It's just too soon to tell".

Why would he give that answer if he didn't think he had some sort of power to tell Americans they can or can't gather for Christmas? The correct answer would be "I am a media whore hack who doesn't have any authority to do anything about who gathers when, for what, and how many do it".

Yossi Gestetner

@YossiGestetner

Replying to
@Zigmanfreud
In the last week of Sept more people died with COVID in NY than in FL; a state with more people and more seniors than NY; a state with a lower vaccinate rate than NY and no vaxx/mask mandates. IL, WA, PA lost more; MI lost about the same despite its population being half of FL.

Seriously, why would anyone listen to this weasel megalomaniac on anything?

Who the hell does he think he is saying it's too early to tell if Americans can gather for Christmas.

He needs to go.

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Dr. Fauci said today it’s too soon to know whether people will be able to gather for Christmas. Insanity. Who in the world is still listening to this dude?

2:04 PM · Oct 3, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1444740068221071364|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-slammed-claiming-too-soon-to-consider-christmas&tweet_id=1444740068221071364

I don't think it's too early to know whether or not most people are going to ignore him, though.

Yup, exact same way I feel about you. So STFU Nostra.

Now, as a responsible vaccinated family, I will spend Christmas with my Family, regardless of what Fauci or Nostra recommends.

So glad to know that you "earned" the right to live your life as you please . . . at least until the next order your masters give you.

Oh, wait, I'm actually just laughing at your empty talk about "regardless of what Fauci recommends" right after your assurances that you jumped through the appropriate hoop.

POS trump didn't change me at all.
I have always recognized POS trump as the lying conman that he always has been.
He will NEVER change, and he continues to con you.

Wake up RWI sheep. He is leading you to slaughter.

Oh, noes! The obedient leftist drone doesn't approve of me!! However shall I live with knowing I don't have the good opinion of someone I laugh at?!

Not that I want to interrupt your regularly-scheduled sanctimony about how we should "wake up" and follow leftist orders like you do, but aren't you overdue to get this week's talking points memo to tell you what to think?

I got your FRancis hangin....I'll shove Fauci up your ass....
Sure you will. If you can get your fat ass outta that chair.

tenor (3).gif

Fauci ignores the Obamas maskless at the 60th Birthday Bash, the San Francisco Mayor partying it up at nightclubs yet looks at the calendar and decides it’s time to fuck with Americans. Who is going to take him or any other Democrat or Liberal seriously when they start shitting themselves over family gatherings?

He worships Satan.

I've finally figured it out, WM-- -- -- they've found a way to work a teleprompter down inside Joe's mask and he has little mirrors on the bottom of his glasses so he can read what he is supposed to say and do! :smoke:

OIP.jpg

And if he gets too far off track, he has this chinese guy following him around who just slaps him upside the head.

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 10.32.00 AM.jpg

He's talking about what the CDC might recommend, that's it.

Such drama queens. The commies won't be at your door.

Don't get the shot. Gawd
We have seen democrat baby hitlers throwing beauty shop owners in jail and church parking lots raided by the police to disperse Christians listening to sermons on their car radio

So dont tell us your friends on the left would never overreact

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that those who’ve been vaccinated live in constant fear of getting the virus they’ve been vaccinated for,

That isn't happening. that's why they had it you fool.

that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it,

What medical professionals? How do you know who had the jab? Your a liar.

that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

Where's your evidence they are hiding anything? I know there's over 700k already bern killed. Not much hiding going non there.
Show the legislation where that bill was passed. You're a liar and bloody bogbscare mongering one at that.

But quoting Brietbart for chtists sake. Get real. Bannon I I owned by republicans.

‘Too Soon to Tell’ if We Can Get Together for Christmas.

Imagine a vaccine so safe and effective that those who’ve been vaccinated live in constant fear of getting the virus they’ve been vaccinated for, that medical professionals would rather destroy their careers than take it, that the government would hide the number killed/injured by the vaccines, the government would prevent you from suing should you be killed or injured by the vaccine.

‘Too Soon to Tell’ if We Can Get Together for Christmas.

Fauci is THE LAST person in the world I will consult over holiday plans

Seriously, why would anyone listen to this weasel megalomaniac on anything?

Who the hell does he think he is saying it's too early to tell if Americans can gather for Christmas.

He needs to go.

Clay Travis
@ClayTravis
Dr. Fauci said today it’s too soon to know whether people will be able to gather for Christmas. Insanity. Who in the world is still listening to this dude?

2:04 PM · Oct 3, 2021
https://twitter.com/intent/like?ref_src=twsrc^tfw|twcamp^tweetembed|twterm^1444740068221071364|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=https://www.foxnews.com/media/fauci-slammed-claiming-too-soon-to-consider-christmas&tweet_id=1444740068221071364

Fauci said nothing about "letting people gather" for the holidays.

Forum List

Back