Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

If I wasn't paying attention, this might be a fairly good attempt at deflection.
You see, I already asked YOU several times what you suggest we do about these murderous "crazy assholes" as you called them.
You have thus far avoided a reply, yet now you bounce the question back at me. Deflection is what that is called.

Ok.

I think we should be able to track guns more efficiently. I'd like to prevent the sale of guns without a background check. If this guy bought his gun from someone else, then we need to know who sold him that gun and we can hold that person accountable.

There's one of my suggestions. And don't worry about responding to it because I already know exactly where it's going to go. You disagree.

Great. So there's my idea. You disagree with it. We accomplished nothing. Can we fast-forward past this part now? It's not helpful and it gets extremely repetitive.

Notice that I have a suggestion. You don't like it, but I have one. So now it's your turn.

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

Do you understand the purpose and beauty of the 2nd Amendment?

If government is empowered to track every gun, then it is also empowered to track down resistance in case it goes rouge / tyrannical.
I have a feeling you would believe neither would be possible, but men FAR wiser than you could ever hope to be set up that for a reason.

Your suggestions (like all hoplophobes) ALWAYS see the gun as the problem.
Never the criminal who uses it.

That is so fucked up I refuse to argue with you.

Great. We disagree. Just like I predicted. We accomplished nothing. Just like I predicted. Now can we move past that stupid detour that you insisted on?

Your statement: "Show me where I ever said nothing should be done."

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

You claimed I was deflecting because I wouldn't offer a suggestion. I told you it wouldn't be helpful because we'll disagree on it anyway. But at least I have a suggestion.

What's yours?

Correct.......our thinking is vastly different.

You believe guns commit crimes against people and need more control.
I believe bad people commit crimes with guns and those people need more control.

Crazy, right? It's almost like we disagree on this. Who could have possibly predicted that? It's mind-boggling.

Now then, what's your suggestion?

My response: Prove me wrong. Show me what you think should be done.

Ok, if you can't debate without childish sarcasm then debate yourself
You aren't even understanding the point here.

Are you being stupid?
I've said at least 4 times that Democrat polices need changing.
Democrat policies that release dangerous criminals back onto the streets due to covid19. How incredibly harmful to society.
Democrat policies that allow violent criminals to be release without bail.
Democrat policies that allow rioting and looting to go on for over 100 days in Portland and other Democrat cities.

Are you even being serious at all?

GUNS DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES......criminals do. Why not go after the criminals instead of the guns? (You have no answer)

If I wasn't paying attention, this might be a fairly good attempt at deflection.
You see, I already asked YOU several times what you suggest we do about these murderous "crazy assholes" as you called them.
You have thus far avoided a reply, yet now you bounce the question back at me. Deflection is what that is called.

Ok.

I think we should be able to track guns more efficiently. I'd like to prevent the sale of guns without a background check. If this guy bought his gun from someone else, then we need to know who sold him that gun and we can hold that person accountable.

There's one of my suggestions. And don't worry about responding to it because I already know exactly where it's going to go. You disagree.

Great. So there's my idea. You disagree with it. We accomplished nothing. Can we fast-forward past this part now? It's not helpful and it gets extremely repetitive.

Notice that I have a suggestion. You don't like it, but I have one. So now it's your turn.

If government is empowered to track every gun, then it is also empowered to track down resistance in case it goes rouge / tyrannical.
I have a feeling you would believe neither would be possible, but men FAR wiser than you could ever hope to be set up that for a reason.

Great. We disagree. Just like I predicted. We accomplished nothing. Just like I predicted. Now can we move past that stupid detour that you insisted on?

You claimed I was deflecting because I wouldn't offer a suggestion. I told you it wouldn't be helpful because we'll disagree on it anyway. But at least I have a suggestion.

What's yours?

I believe bad people commit crimes with guns and those people need more control.

Crazy, right? It's almost like we disagree on this. Who could have possibly predicted that? It's mind-boggling.

Are you being stupid?
Democrat policies that release dangerous criminals back onto the streets due to covid19. How incredibly harmful to society.
Democrat policies that allow rioting and looting to go on for over 100 days in Portland and other Democrat cities.

GUNS DO NOT COMMIT CRIMES......criminals do. Why not go after the criminals instead of the guns? (You have no answer)

I agree about releasing dangerous criminals. How does that apply here though? Does it?

The Portland thing doesn't either. This isn't even in Portland.

Can "whites" now 'protest & riot?' After all White Lives Matter you know.

Ok.

What's yours?

Are you being stupid?

I agree about releasing dangerous criminals. How does that apply here though? Does it?

The Portland thing doesn't either. This isn't even in Portland.

Seriously, you can't figure that out?
How? Because criminals released in Democrat areas don't STAY in those areas. They are "criminals" after all.
It affects the entire nation.

I'm waiting for word to come out that the man who shot the two white people in South Carolina came from elsewhere.
But even if he didn't The BLM message that whites are racist is creating violence where it didn't exist before. everywhere there is Internet and TV or radio.

Over 10,000 gun laws hasn't stopped criminals. Do you think another 10,000 will? How so?
I don't care what the legislature does, guns will flow across the border. You will never eliminate guns.
And the Left is encouraging blacks (who are dumb enough) to use them against whites.

Fortunately, powerful black men are running BLM out of their communities

How? Because criminals released in Democrat areas don't STAY in those areas. They are "criminals" after all.

I'm waiting for word to come out that the man who shot the two white people in South Carolina came from elsewhere.
But even if he didn't The BLM message that whites are racist is creating violence where it didn't exist before. everywhere there is Internet and TV or radio.

Over 10,000 gun laws hasn't stopped criminals. Do you think another 10,000 will? How so?
I don't care what the legislature does, guns will flow across the border. You will never eliminate guns.
And the Left is encouraging blacks (who are dumb enough) to use them against whites.

"Because criminals released in Democrat areas don't STAY in those areas. They are "criminals" after all."

I understood this. My question is how this applies to this particular incident? Was this man released from a Democrat area due to this policy? Would changing this policy affect the outcome of this South Carolina incident?

"Because criminals released in Democrat areas don't STAY in those areas. They are "criminals" after all."

I understood this. My question is how this applies to this particular incident? Was this man released from a Democrat area due to this policy? Would changing this policy affect the outcome of this South Carolina incident?

Or a better question regardless........

Did he ever watch TV?
Did he ever use Social Media?
Does he use the internet?

because ALL those provide access to the BLM and Leftist messages of hatred.
King Samir Shabazz said "Kill all white babies! Bomb they churches"

Prove this murderer was never exposed to that hateful garbage.

Did he ever watch TV?

You don't have evidence that any of that inspired him to murder these people. And you have no evidence that any of those policies have anything to do with this.

Since you can't possibly know that any of this is related to this incident, what makes you think that changes to these would make any difference in this tragic incident?

Did he ever watch TV?

You don't have evidence that any of that inspired him to murder these people. And you have no evidence that any of those policies have anything to do with this.

Since you can't possibly know that any of this is related to this incident, what makes you think that changes to these would make any difference in this tragic incident?

Likewise, you have zero evidence that that isn't precisely what happened.
So let's watch the news on this and see what gets revealed.

I claim that he was inspired by Dr. Seuss to murder. Therefore I want Dr. Seuss books removed from all book stores.

You have zero evidence that this isn't precisely what happened. Therefore my position is perfectly reasonable.

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

Its a shame you do not feel the same way Jacob Blake, shot seven times in back in front of his three children.

That's problem you see. Both crimes are equally wrong. But you refuse to see that.

I claim that he was inspired by Dr. Seuss to murder. Therefore I want Dr. Seuss books removed from all book stores.

You have zero evidence that this isn't precisely what happened. Therefore my position is perfectly reasonable.

And you are again devolving to child like behavior.

Let's just agree to wait for more information to come out?

It is arrogant of you to claim that only your position could be reasonable.

And you are again devolving to child like behavior.

Let's just agree to wait for more information to come out?

It is arrogant of you to claim that only your position could be reasonable.

I should have clarified that I'm not trying to be childish. I'm just trying to show the flaw in your reasoning.

Sure, more information is always good.

I didn't claim that only my position could be reasonable. I'm trying to explain that the fact that it can't be disproven doesn't make it any more credible.

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

..the BLACKman that beat a white father and son to death and then beat a white female did not get much news coverage
..the MSM need to be killed --now--they are screwing up the US--and the dumbass blacks and Dems soak it up

Very sad.

We have a lot of crazy assholes in this country. I’d rather have them not armed.
.....too late..I would've like that also---but we see the blacks and Dems being just like nazis---committing violence [ for no reason ]/etc

BasicHumanUnit ,

How are you with hypotheticals? A lot of people don't do well with them. We could give it a shot if you like.

Here's what I think is going to happen. We will find out that...

1) he has lived at least most of his life in South Carolina
2) he wasn't released from prison due to covid concerns
3) there won't be any evidence that he was inspired by the "kill whitey" quote.
4) he will have no connection to Portland.

Now what? Assuming that's what happens, what would you say?

If you don't want to go the hypothetical route, that's fine too.

It has plenty of coverage and several threads already.
....stop the stupid shit--YOU KNOW it doesn't get anywhere near the coverage of a jackass criminal fighting with cops
..you look very stupid--pathetic

as a sane and rational liberal progressive who despises trumpers I say the MURDERER is HUMAN GARBAGE and should be PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT of the law....

but this doesn't PROVE that ALL BLACKS are murderers and it does NOT justify cops killing people in the streets.....

this MURDERER should be dealt with appropriately

and all cops who SPIT ON THEIR OATHS by abusing people in the streets or in their homes should ALSO be dealt with
1. most of those shot by cops are justified
2. blacks murder whites at TEN times the rate of vice versa

as a sane and rational liberal progressive who despises trumpers I say the MURDERER is HUMAN GARBAGE and should be PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT of the law....

but this doesn't PROVE that ALL BLACKS are murderers and it does NOT justify cops killing people in the streets.....

this MURDERER should be dealt with appropriately

and all cops who SPIT ON THEIR OATHS by abusing people in the streets or in their homes should ALSO be dealt with
but blacks murder at HIGH rates---they murder over 3000 black every year
...cops murder ---[ actually it's really manslaughter ] maybe 3 per year???!!!!
..so the problem is blacks--not cops --the facts and stats prove it
and all explained here in my thread--there is no problem of police brutality

Forum List

Back