Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.

This is in Georgetown, South Carolina.

Not a Democrat-controlled district.
Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Blake shooting? Pay attention.
Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.
People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.
So was Chauvin yet people burn and loot cities. You freaking hypocrite. And Chauvin killed a criminal this asshole killed two innocents.

Is Chauvin clearly guilty? I would say yes, but there are a lot of people arguing that Floyd died from drugs in his system.

Unfortunately, I don't think that one is as clear as it should be. Lots of division on it.
1. he was not trying to kill Floyd
2. race had nothing to do with it

NO

Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.
People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.
So was Chauvin yet people burn and loot cities. You freaking hypocrite. And Chauvin killed a criminal this asshole killed two innocents.

Is Chauvin clearly guilty? I would say yes, but there are a lot of people arguing that Floyd died from drugs in his system.

Unfortunately, I don't think that one is as clear as it should be. Lots of division on it.

Well there you go. Perfect example of division on the Floyd death. Lots of division on what should happen to Chauvin.

There’s no division on this incident.

NO

I agree.

Well there you go. Perfect example of division on the Floyd death. Lots of division on what should happen to Chauvin.

so, you are saying he was trying to kill him, and killed him because he was black?

NO

I agree.

He is guilty of manslaughter. What the hell are you talking about?

NO

I agree.

so, you are saying he was trying to kill him, and killed him because he was black?

No and no.

NO

I agree.

No and no.
then, what are you saying?

NO

I agree.

I think it’s going to be 3rd degree murder.

NO

I agree.

No and no.
So then why burn cities down? I do not get it

NO

I agree.

No and no.

That there’s lots of division on what is an acceptable crime to charge Chauvin with.

There’s no division on the South Carolina shooting.

NO

I agree.

I think it’s going to be 3rd degree murder.
Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

NO

I agree.

No and no.
and before an investigation, before a trial

NO

I agree.

No and no.

I don’t support burning cities down.

NO

I agree.

No and no.
They burn just to burn. Blake was guilty as sin and they still burn and loot. Democrats call it a myth.

NO

I agree.

No and no.

That there’s lots of division on what is an acceptable crime to charge Chauvin with.

There’s no division on the South Carolina shooting.
......the division is smart people think with their brains and not their emotions/SKIN COLOR--which the blacks do....it's one of their biggest problems and why they are in a self destructive cycle

NO

I agree.

No and no.

I don’t support burning cities down.
Well you’re all over the place. I am an Independent but as I see it, voting Democrat equates to supporting it since they don’t denounce it.

NO

I agree.

No and no.
They burn just to burn. Blake was guilty as sin and they still burn and loot. Democrats call it a myth.
blacks murder at four times the rate
rape at twice the rate
graduate at lower rates
--equals --they are violent and can't think correctly
it all crosschecks

Well you’re all over the place. I am an Independent but as I see it, voting Democrat equates to supporting it since they don’t denounce it.

I disagree. Kamala Harris just denounced them a few days ago.

"these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice"

"People are rightfully angry and exhausted. And after the murders of Breonna (Taylor), George (Floyd), Ahmaud (Arbery), and so many others, it’s no wonder people are taking to the streets. And I support them,"

"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including, the shooter who was arrested for murder,"

Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

No. 3rd degree murder is not the same thing as manslaughter.

Yes, he is being charged with 3rd degree murder.

"Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[36] Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter"

Google it. Depends on the state but I believe it is. 2nd degree = pre meditated. Ellison who is a Jew hating asshole (funny youre OK with that) will lose. Chauvin should have never been there but the Leftist mayor and Leftist Klobuchar turned a blind eye to his misdeeds.

I disagree. Kamala Harris just denounced them a few days ago.

"these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice"

"People are rightfully angry and exhausted. And after the murders of Breonna (Taylor), George (Floyd), Ahmaud (Arbery), and so many others, it’s no wonder people are taking to the streets. And I support them,"

"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including, the shooter who was arrested for murder,"

You mentioned three names. 100x that are killed in Chicago annually and no one cares. Floyd was a criminal. Taylor was a mistake and the law was changed. Arbery was killed by fat inbred assholes. What the hell is your point. Some black dude killed a white little boy. I dont Burn and loot nor do I blame all black people. And Harris said it recently as she saw the poll numbers. She is a phony witch.

Forum List

Back