Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

LOL no they don’t.

Well I just gave you an example of one. So I don't know what to tell you.
One. There have been months of riots and I gave you a lot more where call it a myth or turn a blind eye. So there is that. You’re losing again. Time for you to post emojis.

You claimed they don't denounce it. One counter-example disproves your claim. You're just trying to move the goal posts now.

Here's another recent example of a Democrat condemning riots.

"Needless violence won’t heal us. We need to end the violence — and peacefully come together to demand justice." - Biden

How many do you want? Let me know where you decide to drop those goal posts. They look heavy.
One!?!!?!?! You’re an idiot

Counting is hard. I gave you two now.

How many do you want?

It's pretty clear that you're wrong.
I want 100. I want the riots to stop completely. Is that too much to ask for?

Ok. If I find you 100 quotes of Democrats denouncing violence, what do I get for doing all that work?

LOL no they don’t.

One. There have been months of riots and I gave you a lot more where call it a myth or turn a blind eye. So there is that. You’re losing again. Time for you to post emojis.

You claimed they don't denounce it. One counter-example disproves your claim. You're just trying to move the goal posts now.

"Needless violence won’t heal us. We need to end the violence — and peacefully come together to demand justice." - Biden

How many do you want? Let me know where you decide to drop those goal posts. They look heavy.

How many do you want?

Ok. If I find you 100 quotes of Democrats denouncing violence, what do I get for doing all that work?
Nothing as they don't exist.

There you go, Leftist.

Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

No. 3rd degree murder is not the same thing as manslaughter.

Yes, he is being charged with 3rd degree murder.

"Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[36] Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter"

Google it. Depends on the state but I believe it is. 2nd degree = pre meditated. Ellison who is a Jew hating asshole (funny youre OK with that) will lose. Chauvin should have never been there but the Leftist mayor and Leftist Klobuchar turned a blind eye to his misdeeds.

I did. They're not the same.

"The difference between third-degree murder and manslaughter often depends on the defendant's state of mind at the time of the killing. In Minnesota, for example, someone can be convicted of manslaughter in the second degree if they knew they were unreasonably risking someone else's life and took that chance. This is different from third-degree murder, where the person must act with a depraved mind and malice (wanton disregard for human life)."

Good luck trying to prove that. Just saying...

I think they'll get him on it.
Maybe. It will be interesting.

Onlookers were screaming at Chauvin for several minutes that he can't breathe.

Maybe if the defense argues that Chauvin was deaf, blind, and retarded. Otherwise I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of that charge.
Floyd said he could not breathe as soon as the cops arrived. I am Not defending Chauvin but it’s not as simple as you think. And the autopsy is not clear. Again, no reason to burn cities over this. Democrat led cities.

I agree it's not that simple. Hence why people are divided on it. I'm saying I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of those charges. They'll try for sure, but I don't expect them to be successful with it. That's my prediction on it.

I already said I'm not in favor of burning cities.
Are u in favor of arresting and prosecuting all the looters and violent rioters!? Why have Democrat mayors allowed it to happen for months?

Yes.

And several of them have been arrested.
Why not all or most? They are breaking the fucking law?!??!?!? Democrats don't care. They are also rioting in the middle of a pandemic. Democrats don't care.

Sick.

If they're arresting them, then they're not allowing them to loot and be violent. They're just not catching them all.

And I doubt that's different in many Republican-run cities. You'd have to show me evidence of that.

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

There you go, Leftist.

They obviously do exist. I just showed you two of them.

Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

"Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[36] Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter"

Google it. Depends on the state but I believe it is. 2nd degree = pre meditated. Ellison who is a Jew hating asshole (funny youre OK with that) will lose. Chauvin should have never been there but the Leftist mayor and Leftist Klobuchar turned a blind eye to his misdeeds.

"The difference between third-degree murder and manslaughter often depends on the defendant's state of mind at the time of the killing. In Minnesota, for example, someone can be convicted of manslaughter in the second degree if they knew they were unreasonably risking someone else's life and took that chance. This is different from third-degree murder, where the person must act with a depraved mind and malice (wanton disregard for human life)."

Maybe if the defense argues that Chauvin was deaf, blind, and retarded. Otherwise I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of that charge.
Floyd said he could not breathe as soon as the cops arrived. I am Not defending Chauvin but it’s not as simple as you think. And the autopsy is not clear. Again, no reason to burn cities over this. Democrat led cities.

I agree it's not that simple. Hence why people are divided on it. I'm saying I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of those charges. They'll try for sure, but I don't expect them to be successful with it. That's my prediction on it.

Are u in favor of arresting and prosecuting all the looters and violent rioters!? Why have Democrat mayors allowed it to happen for months?

Yes.

Why not all or most? They are breaking the fucking law?!??!?!? Democrats don't care. They are also rioting in the middle of a pandemic. Democrats don't care.

Sick.

If they're arresting them, then they're not allowing them to loot and be violent. They're just not catching them all.

And I doubt that's different in many Republican-run cities. You'd have to show me evidence of that.
In NYC they release them without bail and defund the police. They are allowing it. If you punch me in the face and don't get arrested, you will do it again

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

There you go, Leftist.

Dates on them please?

Yes.

Sick.

In NYC they release them without bail and defund the police. They are allowing it. If you punch me in the face and don't get arrested, you will do it again

Well I disagree on that. I don't think they should be letting criminals go.

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

There you go, Leftist.

Dates on them please?

Kamala: 8/27/2020
Biden: 8/26/2020

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

There you go, Leftist.

Dates on them please?

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

There you go, Leftist.

Dates on them please?

Yep....when they started slipping the polls. Where were they in July? Hmmmm......

If you disagree with them then do not vote for them....duh.

Until most recently they called them a myth and turned a blind eye. Hirono refused to denounce Antifa.

Yep....when they started slipping the polls. Where were they in July? Hmmmm......

“I think we do need to hold those who violate the law accountable,” Mr Biden said. “We should never let what’s done in a march for equal rights overcome what the reason for the march is. And that’s what these folks are doing. And they should be found, arrested and tried.” - Biden on July 28th

Seriously dude, where are you going to drop those goal posts?

You started with claiming that Democrats don't denounce violence. Then you said it's only one. Then only two. Then you wanted 100 of them, but then you backpedaled on that. Then you claimed it's only in August and not in July. Now what?

Where are you going to put those goal posts? You just going to keep carrying them around all over the field?

“I think we do need to hold those who violate the law accountable,” Mr Biden said. “We should never let what’s done in a march for equal rights overcome what the reason for the march is. And that’s what these folks are doing. And they should be found, arrested and tried.” - Biden on July 28th

You started with claiming that Democrats don't denounce violence. Then you said it's only one. Then only two. Then you wanted 100 of them, but then you backpedaled on that. Then you claimed it's only in August and not in July. Now what?

Where are you going to put those goal posts? You just going to keep carrying them around all over the field?
You're just being a dink. The denounced them after the Republicans trashed them in the RNC and forced their hand. You're just being dishonest now. Fuck you.

You're just being a dink. The denounced them after the Republicans trashed them in the RNC and forced their hand. You're just being dishonest now. Fuck you.

You asked for something in July. I showed you something in July.

Whoops.

You're dismissed now. And don't forget to take your goal posts with you.

You asked for something in July. I showed you something in July.

Whoops.
No you didn’t. Problem is you know the Democrats didn’t say shit until they slipped in the polls. People are onto them. You ll still vote for them because you hate law and order despite your verbiage here. Blue lives matter as much as Black lives. All Lives Matter.

No you didn’t. Problem is you know the Democrats didn’t say shit until they slipped in the polls. People are onto them. You ll still vote for them because you hate law and order despite your verbiage here. Blue lives matter as much as Black lives. All Lives Matter.

You asked me for a quote in July so I gave you one. You lose. You're dismissed now.

Don't forget to take your goal posts with you.

You asked me for a quote in July so I gave you one. You lose. You're dismissed now.

Don't forget to take your goal posts with you.
No I asked where were they in July. Kamala and Biden. You gave me quotes from late August. You’re trolling now. You ignored my post with the links. How convenient. You lose again, Leftist. Time for emojis.

Madness.

Thank you 2nd Amendment.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.
300,00 felons have been released by Democrats in 2020 claiming they need protection from covide19. Many have been re-arrested many times but liberal Democrat judges insist on keeping them on the streets.

If it was the 2nd Amendment's fault all black people would be dead by now.
Oops!

I suspect the gal was a little too pretty and the dad was a little too protective. If you're an Establishment hack, have a gun, and bump into a targeted individual's car on the road, you've got them dead to rights, because it's a felony hit and run on them if they leave the scene of an accident.

LOL no they don’t.

How many do you want?

Yes. Because Democrats hate America. All COLLEGE Professors are Reds.

Forum List

Back