Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

asaratis

Uppity Senior Citizen
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 20, 2009
Stockbridge
I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

Madness.

Thank you 2nd Amendment.
What the hell does the 2nd Amendment have to do with a criminal murdering two innocent white people crazy woman?
She likes criminal thugs having guns so they kill white people.
I wonder if she knows it is already illegal to use a gun to murder. She thinks repealing THE RIGHT TO SELF DEFENSE will cause criminals to give up their guns, Tards be stoopid

And another thing. Like always, the tard never condemns the murderer. She only criticizes the Constitution and basic RIGHTS

Madness.

Thank you 2nd Amendment.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.
300,00 felons have been released by Democrats in 2020 claiming they need protection from covide19. Many have been re-arrested many times but liberal Democrat judges insist on keeping them on the streets.

If it was the 2nd Amendment's fault all black people would be dead by now.

Very sad.

We have a lot of crazy assholes in this country. I’d rather have them not armed.
We all would. I'll bet hes been thru the system a lot. Maybe we could make it illegal to commit a crime with a gun

Weird. It's almost like you refuse anything being done to prevent incidents like this and then wonder why incidents like this happen.

Very sad.

We have a lot of crazy assholes in this country. I’d rather have them not armed.

Sure.....
Until that night at 3AM you hear your door crash in and 4 armed crazy assholes are on you.
You'll wish you were armed with an AR15 at that moment.

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy asshole. I don't consider you one either for that matter.

I'd like crazy assholes not to be armed.

Forum List

Back