Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

You are ranting wildly.

Show me where I ever said noting should be done. Show me where I defend murderers.
I won't go any further until you come to the realization that you are throwing wild accusations out.

Ok good, let's get this straightened out.

1) "Show me where I ever said nothing should be done."

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

2) "Show me where I defend murderers."

Huh? I didn't say you defend murderers. That would be ridiculous.
When you cancel bail, let prisoners out early, support riots and defund the police you for all intents and purposes defend murderers.

You're not following the conversation very well.
You’re building your own narrative. You type don’t read. Typical Leftist.

No, really. What you posted had nothing to do with anything being discussed.

I can sit here and try to explain it to you but I'm going to have to start charging you if you keep doing this.

Moonglow inferred it. You don’t have ESP and neither do I. So now you tell me my opinion is wrong. Typical Leftist.

He didn't infer it either. You just misunderstood and you're trying to backtrack now.
Nope. You cannot read his mind nor can you read mine. He has posted other crap like this before. Again, answer me. Do you have ESP? Yes or no?

You are ranting wildly.

Show me where I ever said noting should be done. Show me where I defend murderers.
I won't go any further until you come to the realization that you are throwing wild accusations out.

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

When you cancel bail, let prisoners out early, support riots and defund the police you for all intents and purposes defend murderers.

I can sit here and try to explain it to you but I'm going to have to start charging you if you keep doing this.

Ya know, that's how I feel about you.

You seem to keep forgetting what you previously said.

I think it's time to let it go on this one

You are ranting wildly.

I am providing context. Google what that means. If you need money that badly, start a GoFundme page

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.

This is in Georgetown, South Carolina.

Not a Democrat-controlled district.
Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Blake shooting? Pay attention.
Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.
People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.
So was Chauvin yet people burn and loot cities. You freaking hypocrite. And Chauvin killed a criminal this asshole killed two innocents.

Is Chauvin clearly guilty? I would say yes, but there are a lot of people arguing that Floyd died from drugs in his system.

Unfortunately, I don't think that one is as clear as it should be. Lots of division on it.

You are ranting wildly.

You don’t think. You’re a Leftist from SF.

You are ranting wildly.

If I make mistakes, I'll own it.

I haven't.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.

This is in Georgetown, South Carolina.

Not a Democrat-controlled district.
Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Blake shooting? Pay attention.
Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.
People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.
So was Chauvin yet people burn and loot cities. You freaking hypocrite. And Chauvin killed a criminal this asshole killed two innocents.

Is Chauvin clearly guilty? I would say yes, but there are a lot of people arguing that Floyd died from drugs in his system.

Unfortunately, I don't think that one is as clear as it should be. Lots of division on it.
“A lot” or some. And he may have but sitting on his neck for 8 minutes shows at best neglect. He will never be free again. But you support cities burning for it. Hypocrite

You are ranting wildly.

If I make mistakes, I'll own it.

I haven't.
In your deranged mind. LOL. You’re a hypocrite

You are ranting wildly.

You don’t think. You’re a Leftist from SF.

^^^ Having trouble following the conversation and doesn't know who he's responding to.

Also, I'm not from SF.

You are ranting wildly.

I am providing context. Google what that means. If you need money that badly, start a GoFundme page

Still has nothing to do with what is being posted, sorry.

You are ranting wildly.

To me context matters. Again, only a Leftist would believe an opinion is wrong and you are sorry.

You are ranting wildly.

To me context matters. Again, only a Leftist would believe an opinion is wrong and you are sorry.

Ok then. :itsok:

Forum List

Back