Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

No. 3rd degree murder is not the same thing as manslaughter.

Yes, he is being charged with 3rd degree murder.

"Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[36] Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter"

Google it. Depends on the state but I believe it is. 2nd degree = pre meditated. Ellison who is a Jew hating asshole (funny youre OK with that) will lose. Chauvin should have never been there but the Leftist mayor and Leftist Klobuchar turned a blind eye to his misdeeds.

I did. They're not the same.

"The difference between third-degree murder and manslaughter often depends on the defendant's state of mind at the time of the killing. In Minnesota, for example, someone can be convicted of manslaughter in the second degree if they knew they were unreasonably risking someone else's life and took that chance. This is different from third-degree murder, where the person must act with a depraved mind and malice (wanton disregard for human life)."

Well you’re all over the place. I am an Independent but as I see it, voting Democrat equates to supporting it since they don’t denounce it.

I disagree. Kamala Harris just denounced them a few days ago.

"these vigilantes and extremists derail the path to justice"

"People are rightfully angry and exhausted. And after the murders of Breonna (Taylor), George (Floyd), Ahmaud (Arbery), and so many others, it’s no wonder people are taking to the streets. And I support them,"

"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including, the shooter who was arrested for murder,"

You mentioned three names. 100x that are killed in Chicago annually and no one cares. Floyd was a criminal. Taylor was a mistake and the law was changed. Arbery was killed by fat inbred assholes. What the hell is your point. Some black dude killed a white little boy. I dont Burn and loot nor do I blame all black people. And Harris said it recently as she saw the poll numbers. She is a phony witch.

My point is they do denounce rioting and violence. And so do I.

That was just one recent example of it.

Its the same thing as manslaughter? But he is not being charged with that. He will walk. The AG is an idiot. Well he is an Islamist Jew hating leftist.

"Chauvin was arrested on May 29, 2020.[36] Hennepin County attorney Mike Freeman charged him with third-degree murder and second-degree manslaughter"

Google it. Depends on the state but I believe it is. 2nd degree = pre meditated. Ellison who is a Jew hating asshole (funny youre OK with that) will lose. Chauvin should have never been there but the Leftist mayor and Leftist Klobuchar turned a blind eye to his misdeeds.

"The difference between third-degree murder and manslaughter often depends on the defendant's state of mind at the time of the killing. In Minnesota, for example, someone can be convicted of manslaughter in the second degree if they knew they were unreasonably risking someone else's life and took that chance. This is different from third-degree murder, where the person must act with a depraved mind and malice (wanton disregard for human life)."

Good luck trying to prove that. Just saying...

Well you’re all over the place. I am an Independent but as I see it, voting Democrat equates to supporting it since they don’t denounce it.

"People are rightfully angry and exhausted. And after the murders of Breonna (Taylor), George (Floyd), Ahmaud (Arbery), and so many others, it’s no wonder people are taking to the streets. And I support them,"

"We should not confuse them with those looting and committing acts of violence, including, the shooter who was arrested for murder,"

You mentioned three names. 100x that are killed in Chicago annually and no one cares. Floyd was a criminal. Taylor was a mistake and the law was changed. Arbery was killed by fat inbred assholes. What the hell is your point. Some black dude killed a white little boy. I dont Burn and loot nor do I blame all black people. And Harris said it recently as she saw the poll numbers. She is a phony witch.

LOL no they don’t. Hell Nadler called it a myth. Cuomo asked since when do riots have to be peaceful? DeBlasio defunded the police. The rioters aren’t protesters they are criminals.

I think they'll get him on it.

Maybe. It will be interesting.

Onlookers were screaming at Chauvin for several minutes that he can't breathe.

Maybe if the defense argues that Chauvin was deaf, blind, and retarded. Otherwise I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of that charge.

Maybe if the defense argues that Chauvin was deaf, blind, and retarded. Otherwise I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of that charge.
Floyd said he could not breathe as soon as the cops arrived. I am Not defending Chauvin but it’s not as simple as you think. And the autopsy is not clear. Again, no reason to burn cities over this. Democrat led cities.

LOL no they don’t.

Well I just gave you an example of one. So I don't know what to tell you.
One. There have been months of riots and I gave you a lot more where call it a myth or turn a blind eye. So there is that. You’re losing again. Time for you to post emojis.

You claimed they don't denounce it. One counter-example disproves your claim. You're just trying to move the goal posts now.

Here's another recent example of a Democrat condemning riots.

"Needless violence won’t heal us. We need to end the violence — and peacefully come together to demand justice." - Biden

How many do you want? Let me know where you decide to drop those goal posts. They look heavy.

Floyd said he could not breathe as soon as the cops arrived. I am Not defending Chauvin but it’s not as simple as you think. And the autopsy is not clear. Again, no reason to burn cities over this. Democrat led cities.

I agree it's not that simple. Hence why people are divided on it. I'm saying I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of those charges. They'll try for sure, but I don't expect them to be successful with it. That's my prediction on it.

I already said I'm not in favor of burning cities.

LOL no they don’t.

One. There have been months of riots and I gave you a lot more where call it a myth or turn a blind eye. So there is that. You’re losing again. Time for you to post emojis.

You claimed they don't denounce it. One counter-example disproves your claim. You're just trying to move the goal posts now.

"Needless violence won’t heal us. We need to end the violence — and peacefully come together to demand justice." - Biden

How many do you want? Let me know where you decide to drop those goal posts. They look heavy.
One!?!!?!?! You’re an idiot

I agree it's not that simple. Hence why people are divided on it. I'm saying I don't think they'll be able to squirm out of those charges. They'll try for sure, but I don't expect them to be successful with it. That's my prediction on it.

Are u in favor of arresting and prosecuting all the looters and violent rioters!? Why have Democrat mayors allowed it to happen for months?

People die every minute of every day. There is no shortage of violence and death. Trying to politics any death is an abuse of that death.
But when a Cop shoots a violent THUG ,it causes RIOTS.
Yes, how well of you to notice...Are you willing to give up the CPU to protest the deaths? Are you willing to protest anyone's death because you actually care about all humans or do you just want to protest over white people dying?
Yes.White Lives MATTER. Look up Cannon Hinnent. A 5 year old WHITE boy murdered by a Black Thug. Just walked up to him and blew his brains out. NOT covered by CNN.

LOL no they don’t.

Counting is hard. I gave you two now.

How many do you want?

It's pretty clear that you're wrong.

Are u in favor of arresting and prosecuting all the looters and violent rioters!? Why have Democrat mayors allowed it to happen for months?

Yes.

And several of them have been arrested.

No. They do not. Democrats LOVE the violence. So does the MEDIA. Just as they love COVID.

LOL no they don’t.

Counting is hard. I gave you two now.

How many do you want?

It's pretty clear that you're wrong.
I want 100. I want the riots to stop completely. Is that too much to ask for?

Yes.

And several of them have been arrested.
Why not all or most? They are breaking the fucking law?!??!?!? Democrats don't care. They are also rioting in the middle of a pandemic. Democrats don't care.

Sick.

Forum List

Back