Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy asshole. I don't consider you one either for that matter.
I'd like crazy assholes not to be armed.

Too many leftists consider ALL gun owners as "crazy assholes"
I'm sure you're aware of that

Did I say that all gun owners are crazy assholes?
It's funny. I say I don't like crazy assholes being armed and you come running to their defense.
And you wonder why incidents like this happen.

You deny that ???

Weird. It's almost like you refuse anything being done to prevent incidents like this and then wonder why incidents like this happen.

And what do you suggest? Total Confiscation I would bet.

What are you talking about "nothing is being done"?
There are LAWS against murder.

You refuse to admit the real solution.....get rid of democrat policies that are protecting and encouraging these types of incidents.

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

I'm afraid you are over estimating the,"Close to ZERO" part.

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy asshole. I don't consider you one either for that matter.

It's funny. I say I don't like crazy assholes being armed and you come running to their defense.

Cat is out of the bag. I would like people not to drink and drive. It’s best to arm ourselves and protect ourselves.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away.

We do a lot of things to help prevent drinking and driving. It's a minor inconvenience to everyone else who is obeying the law but overall keeps the community safer.
My point is you know there will be drunk drivers out there so when you drive late at night you need to be careful. There are over 100mil guns in the US. So the cat is out of the bag. Best way to protect yourself is to get your own.

Cat is out of the bag. I would like people not to drink and drive. It’s best to arm ourselves and protect ourselves.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away.

We do a lot of things to help prevent drinking and driving. It's a minor inconvenience to everyone else who is obeying the law but overall keeps the community safer.

You're trying to introduce nuance to gun nuts. Good luck.
Gun nuts? I do not own a gun currently. But given what the Democrats want in terms of defund the police and no bail for criminals I will be getting one soon.

People die every minute of every day. There is no shortage of violence and death. Trying to politics any death is an abuse of that death.
???! So let’s not punish murder? Idiot
Why do you not want to punish the murderer? Derpa...
Why do you only troll here and whine when you get banned?

" No Discussing infractions, bans, banned members, or specific moderator actions or duties on the open boards. "

You deny that ???

That's subjective. What's "too many"? I don't know and it doesn't apply to me anyway.

I don't think all gun owners are crazy and I'm not going to speak for anyone other than myself.

Weird. It's almost like you refuse anything being done to prevent incidents like this and then wonder why incidents like this happen.

You refuse to admit the real solution.....get rid of democrat policies that are protecting and encouraging these types of incidents.

Doesn't matter what I suggest. You wouldn't like it.

So you demand that nothing be done about this and then you wonder why these incidents keep happening.

This didn't occur in a Democrat location. This is a Trump region.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.

This is in Georgetown, South Carolina.

Not a Democrat-controlled district.
Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.

Let's get back on track.......

You said "I don't want assholes to have guns"
Who gets to decide who the "assholes" are?
THAT was too subjective. And that was my point.

I also pointed out that Democrat policies are largely to blame for the current violence due to Democrat polices in NY, MO, CA and where Democrats are in charge. You haven't addressed that. To stop these 'assholes" Democrat policies need to be changed.

So what do you suggest?

Doesn't matter what I suggest. You wouldn't like it.

So you demand that nothing be done about this and then you wonder why these incidents keep happening.

This didn't occur in a Democrat location. This is a Trump region.

BLM messages are broadcast in Red areas. Kneeling is seen on televisions in 'Red" areas. Social media is available everywhere.

People travel. Where is the murderer from?

NO

Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

BLM messages are broadcast in Red areas. Kneeling is seen on televisions in 'Red" areas. Social media is available everywhere.

People travel. Where is the murderer from?

I already told you in post #19. The article says that he's from Moncks Corner, South Carolina.

What Democrat policies in this red city contributed to this incident? How did kneeling being seen on television contribute to this incident?

Please site proof that BLM had anything to do with this incident. You're clearly speaking out of your ass.

NO

What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Blake shooting? Pay attention.

Forum List

Back