Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy asshole. I don't consider you one either for that matter.
I'd like crazy assholes not to be armed.

Too many leftists consider ALL gun owners as "crazy assholes"
I'm sure you're aware of that

Did I say that all gun owners are crazy assholes?

It's funny. I say I don't like crazy assholes being armed and you come running to their defense.

And you wonder why incidents like this happen.

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

It has plenty of coverage and several threads already.

People die every minute of every day. There is no shortage of violence and death. Trying to politics any death is an abuse of that death.

People die every minute of every day. There is no shortage of violence and death. Trying to politics any death is an abuse of that death.

even if the murderer was inspired to commit his acts by irresponsible politicians and media figures?

Madness.

Thank you 2nd Amendment.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.
300,00 felons have been released by Democrats in 2020 claiming they need protection from covide19. Many have been re-arrested many times but liberal Democrat judges insist on keeping them on the streets.

If it was the 2nd Amendment's fault all black people would be dead by now.

Meanwhile back in reality....

The governors of the states run the prison systems. Most of which are republicans. Your argument is as clueless as it was easy to dismiss. Thanks for the batting practice.

I wouldn't consider myself a crazy asshole. I don't consider you one either for that matter.

It's funny. I say I don't like crazy assholes being armed and you come running to their defense.

Cat is out of the bag. I would like people not to drink and drive. It’s best to arm ourselves and protect ourselves.

Cat is out of the bag. I would like people not to drink and drive. It’s best to arm ourselves and protect ourselves.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away.

We do a lot of things to help prevent drinking and driving. It's a minor inconvenience to everyone else who is obeying the law but overall keeps the community safer.

I'm not interested in taking your guns away.

We do a lot of things to help prevent drinking and driving. It's a minor inconvenience to everyone else who is obeying the law but overall keeps the community safer.

You're trying to introduce nuance to gun nuts. Good luck.

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

Was the shooter Black?

[/QUOT
*sigh* just another left projectionist shooting off mouth again. :lol:

But when a Cop shoots a violent THUG ,it causes RIOTS.
Yes, how well of you to notice...Are you willing to give up the CPU to protest the deaths? Are you willing to protest anyone's death because you actually care about all humans or do you just want to protest over white people dying?

Forum List

Back