Father, stepdaughter shot in the head over a fender-bender

I wonder how much coverage of this thug's murdering two innocent people over a minor accident will be seen on the MSM outlets. I'm guessing it will be close to ZERO!

as a sane and rational liberal progressive who despises trumpers I say the MURDERER is HUMAN GARBAGE and should be PROSECUTED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT of the law....

but this doesn't PROVE that ALL BLACKS are murderers and it does NOT justify cops killing people in the streets.....

this MURDERER should be dealt with appropriately

and all cops who SPIT ON THEIR OATHS by abusing people in the streets or in their homes should ALSO be dealt with

???! So let’s not punish murder? Idiot

You realize that nobody is suggesting this, right?
Moonglow is a nobody. So you’re right.

Moonglow isn't arguing that we shouldn't punish murder. You need to read that again. You're clearly misinterpreting it.
So now you can read that deranged lunatics mind?

I can't read minds. I can read words. Apparently you can't.

Because once again, nobody here is arguing that we shouldn't punish murder. Do you need me to keep stating this for you in different ways? Re-read what he wrote and try interpreting it again.

Let's get back on track.......

You said "I don't want assholes to have guns"
Who gets to decide who the "assholes" are?
THAT was too subjective. And that was my point.

I also pointed out that Democrat policies are largely to blame for the current violence due to Democrat polices in NY, MO, CA and where Democrats are in charge. You haven't addressed that. To stop these 'assholes" Democrat policies need to be changed.

So what do you suggest?

Of course it was subjective. There's no universal definition of what a "crazy asshole" is. What would you consider a crazy asshole? Maybe our definitions wouldn't be exactly the same but would have some overlap. Could we then agree that it would be nice if THOSE people who we both consider crazy assholes didn't own any guns? Instead, you run to the defense of crazy assholes, assuming that I'm including you, which I'm not.

I'm not suggesting anything because it doesn't accomplish anything. There's literally nothing you would agree to anyway. You demand that nothing be done, even against "crazy assholes", and then wonder why incidents like this happen.

This isn't NY, MO, or CA. What Democrat policies are you referring to?

Let's get back on track.......

You said "I don't want assholes to have guns"
Who gets to decide who the "assholes" are?
THAT was too subjective. And that was my point.

I also pointed out that Democrat policies are largely to blame for the current violence due to Democrat polices in NY, MO, CA and where Democrats are in charge. You haven't addressed that. To stop these 'assholes" Democrat policies need to be changed.

So what do you suggest?

Of course it was subjective. There's no universal definition of what a "crazy asshole" is. What would you consider a crazy asshole? Maybe our definitions wouldn't be exactly the same but would have some overlap. Could we then agree that it would be nice if THOSE people who we both consider crazy assholes didn't own any guns? Instead, you run to the defense of crazy assholes, assuming that I'm including you, which I'm not.

I'm not suggesting anything because it doesn't accomplish anything. There's literally nothing you would agree to anyway. You demand that nothing be done, even against "crazy assholes", and then wonder why incidents like this happen.

This isn't NY, MO, or CA. What Democrat policies are you referring to?

You are ranting wildly.

Show me where I ever said noting should be done. Show me where I defend murderers.
I won't go any further until you come to the realization that you are throwing wild accusations out.

NO
THANK YOU DEMOCRAT POLICIES THAT ARE TOO SOFT ON CRIMINALS.

This is in Georgetown, South Carolina.

Not a Democrat-controlled district.
Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

What the fuck does this have to do with the Blake shooting? Pay attention.
Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera. This case was just a psycho who never should have had a gun and had it illegally.

Moonglow isn't arguing that we shouldn't punish murder. You need to read that again. You're clearly misinterpreting it.

Because once again, nobody here is arguing that we shouldn't punish murder. Do you need me to keep stating this for you in different ways? Re-read what he wrote and try interpreting it again.
Funny as murder keeps happening in Democrat led cities and the cry is to defund the police...some punishment.

You are ranting wildly.

Show me where I ever said noting should be done. Show me where I defend murderers.
I won't go any further until you come to the realization that you are throwing wild accusations out.

Ok good, let's get this straightened out.

1) "Show me where I ever said nothing should be done."

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

2) "Show me where I defend murderers."

Huh? I didn't say you defend murderers. That would be ridiculous.

NO

Dude. These are God Damned people. No matter who the F they are or where the F their from.. If the races were reversed the whole GD area would be in peaceful flames.

That doesn't change the fact that this was in a red county. You can't blame this on Democrat policies.
What was? The Blake shooting was 100% justified. He was a criminal with open warrants who resisted arrest and resisted a taser and reached into his car for a weapon.

Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.

You are ranting wildly.

Prove me wrong. Tell me what you think should be done to help prevent incidents like this.

When you cancel bail, let prisoners out early, support riots and defund the police you for all intents and purposes defend murderers.

NO

Because the shooting by the kid was in self defense. Also legitimate and caught on camera.

I agree.

I have absolutely no fucking idea what Blake's shooting has to do with this incident in South Carolina.
People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

Funny as murder keeps happening in Democrat led cities and the cry is to defund the police...some punishment.

I notice that you're pivoting now.

Show me where anyone said that we shouldn't punish murder. I'll wait.

You are ranting wildly.

When you cancel bail, let prisoners out early, support riots and defund the police you for all intents and purposes defend murderers.

You're not following the conversation very well.

NO

I agree.

People were up in arms about a legal shooting and don't care about this one. Why do you think that is? Hmmmmm.....

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.

You are ranting wildly.

If I wasn't paying attention, this might be a fairly good attempt at deflection.
You see, I already asked YOU several times what you suggest we do about these murderous "crazy assholes" as you called them.
You have thus far avoided a reply, yet now you bounce the question back at me. Deflection is what that is called.

Ah, you sure did

Instead, you run to the defense of crazy assholes

Have you so quickly forgotten YOU called the guy who murdered the two white people a "Crazy Asshole" ?
Are you now saying he is not a murderer?

I notice that you're pivoting now.

Show me where anyone said that we shouldn't punish murder. I'll wait.
Moonglow inferred it. You don’t have ESP and neither do I. So now you tell me my opinion is wrong. Typical Leftist.

If I wasn't paying attention, this might be a fairly good attempt at deflection.
You see, I already asked YOU several times what you suggest we do about these murderous "crazy assholes" as you called them.
You have thus far avoided a reply, yet now you bounce the question back at me. Deflection is what that is called.

Ok.

I think we should be able to track guns more efficiently. I'd like to prevent the sale of guns without a background check. If this guy bought his gun from someone else, then we need to know who sold him that gun and we can hold that person accountable.

There's one of my suggestions. And don't worry about responding to it because I already know exactly where it's going to go. You disagree.

Great. So there's my idea. You disagree with it. We accomplished nothing. Can we fast-forward past this part now? It's not helpful and it gets extremely repetitive.

Notice that I have a suggestion. You don't like it, but I have one. So now it's your turn.

You are ranting wildly.

You're not following the conversation very well.
You’re building your own narrative. You type don’t read. Typical Leftist.

NO

I agree.

What is there to protest about this one? He's clearly guilty and he's going to get thrown in prison for a long time.
So was Chauvin yet people burn and loot cities. You freaking hypocrite. And Chauvin killed a criminal this asshole killed two innocents.

Forum List

Back