farewell to Madison Cawthorn

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

I will mss this coloutrful trumper.. The new guy seems to be a bit dull but no doubt stuff will come out.

Cawthorns legacy is a short career marked by systematic lying and no doubt by next week he will be stating that he won this fight.

I am not sure if this result means that the GOP rejects crazy. I doubt it somehat. I dont think Donny will be too concerned.

MTG is the face of that party, Cawthorn was too clueless and too careless to maintain his seat, even with the Orange God himself speaking in favor of him.

But he backtracked on that claim.

You would too, when facing the gruesome death the DC rulers promised him.

{
Rep. Madison Cawthorn says his fellow lawmakers have invited him to take part in orgies in Washington and snorted lines of cocaine right in front of him.

Cawthorn, a 26-year-old Republican from North Carolina, was asked in an interview last Thursday about whether the former Netflix series “House of Cards,” which chronicles a corrupt representative from South Carolina in DC played by Kevin Spacey, was fiction or more like a documentary.

“The only thing that’s not accurate in that show is that you could never get a piece of legislation about education passed that quickly,” Cawthorn said on the Warrior Poet Society podcast on YouTube.

Then he explained.

“The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington. I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, where the average age is probably 60 or 70 — [you] look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life, I’ve always paid attention to politics,” said Cawthorn, who was elected in 2020.

“Then all of a sudden you get invited: ‘We’re going to have a sexual get-together at one of our homes, you should come.’ ‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realize they’re asking you to come to an orgy,” he said. }

I will mss this coloutrful trumper.. The new guy seems to be a bit dull but no doubt stuff will come out.

Cawthorns legacy is a short career marked by systematic lying and no doubt by next week he will be stating that he won this fight.

I am not sure if this result means that the GOP rejects crazy. I doubt it somehat. I dont think Donny will be too concerned.
Adios...............

What happens in DC, stays in DC- no truth leaks allowed or face the wrath of the Uniparty.
He's just lucky he didn't have dirt on the Clintons

I'm not going to miss hot wheels. Anything that distracts the electorate from AOC, the jihad squad, and that stuttering shit clown wandering around in the white house basement is unwelcome. Throw that word salad brown slut in the mix too.... OMG, "it's time to do what we do everyday... and that time is now".

It was real Madison, but you go grow up on your own time while we laugh and point at this fucking freak show that's destroying the country.

Anybody got baby formula? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But he didnt did he ? His acusations were cowardly in that all his colleagues came under suspicion. They cant all be cokehead pervs.
I believe what he said.

Groomercrats are mad someone would say such horrible things about such good people in Congress.

1652891488421.png

Forum List

Back