Which One Is The Liar?? Cawthorn or McCarthy?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday admonished Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina over claims he had watched members of Congress use drugs and was invited to an "orgy." McCarthy told reporters on Capitol Hill that he told Cawthorn during a private meeting that the first-term congressman "lost my trust," and the allegations Cawthorn had made during a podcast interview last week were "exaggerated," according to Axios. "It's just frustration. There's no evidence behind his statements," McCarthy said, according to reports, adding, "I told him you can't make statements like that, as a member of Congress, that affects everybody else and the country as a whole."

The GOP leader said Cawthorn's comments upset many lawmakers, and he warned Cawthorn could face consequences -- The accusations from the first-term congressman did not sit well with some of his fellow Republican lawmakers, McCarthy's rebukes came after House Democrats had lambasted him for not doing enough to address behavior from other Republican members, namely Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona, who both spoke at a gathering of white nationalists last month."

Maybe if Madison said he went to orgies where everyone stripped out of their Nazi outfits first; McCarthy wouldn't have been so upset. I mean, why is Kevin so pressed and triggered about Republican coke orgies?? But he wasn't upset about House member after House member showing up at events, rubbing elbows with outright white nationalists?? Is he saying his base would be more ok with that than with coke fueled sex orgies?

Furthermore, Madison never said anything about which political party these people belonged to -- why did McCarthy assume he was talking about GOP members?? Does he know something?? Roger Stone has some thoughts about this tho....he said McCarthy is the one lying, not Madison...
FPIfoI5XEAEvFEU.jpg

Stone (who knows a thing or two about sex parties) said that Madison never retracted his story..and that McCarthy is lying about what was said in their little meeting....so, who is the liar?? Who is the RINO republican who is doing the bidding of the Dems?? And how will this story hurt the Democrats going into the mid-terms??

"House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy on Wednesday admonished Republican Rep. Madison Cawthorn of North Carolina over claims he had watched members of Congress use drugs and was invited to an "orgy." McCarthy told reporters on Capitol Hill that he told Cawthorn during a private meeting that the first-term congressman "lost my trust," and the allegations Cawthorn had made during a podcast interview last week were "exaggerated," according to Axios. "It's just frustration. There's no evidence behind his statements," McCarthy said, according to reports, adding, "I told him you can't make statements like that, as a member of Congress, that affects everybody else and the country as a whole."

The GOP leader said Cawthorn's comments upset many lawmakers, and he warned Cawthorn could face consequences -- The accusations from the first-term congressman did not sit well with some of his fellow Republican lawmakers, McCarthy's rebukes came after House Democrats had lambasted him for not doing enough to address behavior from other Republican members, namely Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene of Georgia and Paul Gosar of Arizona, who both spoke at a gathering of white nationalists last month."

Maybe if Madison said he went to orgies where everyone stripped out of their Nazi outfits first; McCarthy wouldn't have been so upset. I mean, why is Kevin so pressed and triggered about Republican coke orgies?? But he wasn't upset about House member after House member showing up at events, rubbing elbows with outright white nationalists?? Is he saying his base would be more ok with that than with coke fueled sex orgies?

Furthermore, Madison never said anything about which political party these people belonged to -- why did McCarthy assume he was talking about GOP members?? Does he know something?? Roger Stone has some thoughts about this tho....he said McCarthy is the one lying, not Madison...
View attachment 623918

Stone (who knows a thing or two about sex parties) said that Madison never retracted his story..and that McCarthy is lying about what was said in their little meeting....so, who is the liar?? Who is the RINO republican who is doing the bidding of the Dems?? And how will this story hurt the Democrats going into the mid-terms??
Yeah, I never would have thought it possible, but Cawthorn is making MTG look dignified and professional.

Maybe this stuff does have a limit.

Why do you think there have always been brothels in DC? These people need relief now and then.

Cawthorn probably just assumed they were lawmakers after having bleach thrown in his face and a noose tied around his neck by those lesbians wearing AOC hats.

Why do you think there have always been brothels in DC? These people need relief now and then.

When I lived there, the stories of coke orgies all involved Asian businessmen. Madison has been compromised by the Chinese. The GOP needs to ditch him.

View attachment 623918

Hey Blip: you’re lying — again. Cawthorn didn’t discuss Republican orgies and drug use. He discussed such things by members of Congress without mentioning political party affiliation. And McCarthy’s commentary also spoke about members of Congress, not members of any particular political party.

You hack.

Hey Blip: you’re lying — again. Cawthorn didn’t discuss Republican orgies and drug use. He discussed such things by members of Congress without mentioning political party affiliation. And McCarthy’s commentary also spoke about members of Congress, not members of any particular political party.

You hack.
McCarthy was talking about GOP members...

You don't have emergency closed door meetings to discuss anything other than shit that affects Republicans...this is why I mock you clowns...

Because if this was said by a freshman Democratic Congressman, and Pelosi had an emergency closed door meeting and then admonished the guy -- you dic suckers would be singing a whole different tune

You hack.
And by the way, cuck

Is Roger lying?
FPIfoI5XEAEvFEU.jpg

You don't have emergency closed door meetings to discuss anything other than shit that affects Republicans...this is why I mock you clowns...

Because if this was said by a freshman Democratic Congressman, and Pelosi had an emergency closed door meeting and then admonished the guy -- you dic suckers would be singing a whole different tune
Feel obligated to provide proof of what Cawrthorn said. And then provide proof that McCarthy’s chat with Cawthorn addressed only Republican. Link. Your speculation doesn’t count.

And by the way, cuck

Is Roger lying?
View attachment 623936
Hey blip. I realize you’re far too retarded to read and understand what you just posted. But still, it doesn’t support your claim. Roger referenced Cawthorn’s comments about “DC elites” (not “Republicans”). And Cawthorn didn’t retract? So what? I never claimed he had.

Just because you’re a cuck doesn’t mean that you should project. And you truly should stop lying about so many things. As a general rule, lying is not a good thing, you imbecile.

Feel obligated to provide proof of what Cawrthorn said. And then provide proof that McCarthy’s chat with Cawthorn addressed only Republican. Link. Your speculation doesn’t count.
Cawthorn is the one saying McCarthy is lying...

So is McCarthy lying or is Madison lying

it is a simple question....and if it is so obvious Madison is lying -- why is Kevin so pressed about it??

Why do you keep ignoring this guy??

It's comical to me how you folks can turn around and worship folks just because they are in your cult leader's inner circle -- then try to ignore that same person when they aren't saying something that fits your narrative

Is Roger Stone lying, yes or no?

Roger Stone, the same person who is notorious for being a swinger.....he would know more than anyone that what Madison is talking about, is true...

Cawthorn is the one saying McCarthy is lying...

So is McCarthy lying or is Madison lying

it is a simple question....and if it is so obvious Madison is lying -- why is Kevin so pressed about it??

Why do you keep ignoring this guy??

It's comical to me how you folks can turn around and worship folks just because they are in your cult leader's inner circle -- then try to ignore that same person when they aren't saying something that fits your narrative

Is Roger Stone lying, yes or no?

Roger Stone, the same person who is notorious for being a swinger.....he would know more than anyone that what Madison is talking about, is true...
You’re confused. It’s ok. It’s expected.

Cawthorn didn’t speak about Republicans. He spoke about DC ELITES.

McCarthy took the freshman Cawthorn to the proverbial woodshed. Cool. That’s still about what Cawthorn said. And what Cawthorn said was about orgies and drug use by DC ELITES.

Cawthorn says he hasn’t retracted his assertion. Ok. I haven’t seen any retraction. I don’t recall seeing McCarthy claim that Cawthorn retracted his claim.

Stone didn’t say what you want us to think he said. The proof was posted by you, ironically enough. Toddle off now, kid.

View attachment 623918

Isn't it odd that not a peep from McCarthy when Cawthorn, MGT, etc say racist stuff or go to White Supremacist events.......but when Cawthorn spills the tea about the GOP sex/drug parties.....all hell breaks loose.

You’re confused. It’s ok. It’s expected.

Cawthorn didn’t speak about Republicans. He spoke about DC ELITES.

McCarthy took the freshman Cawthorn to the proverbial woodshed. Cool. That’s still about what Cawthorn said. And what Cawthorn said was about orgies and drug use by DC ELITES.

Cawthorn says he hasn’t retracted his assertion. Ok. I haven’t seen any retraction. I don’t recall seeing McCarthy claim that Cawthorn retracted his claim.

Stone didn’t say what you want us to think he said. The proof was posted by you, ironically enough. Toddle off now, kid.
Why is Kevin so concerned about what is said about "DC elites" that he would hold an emergency closed door meeting to admonish a guy because of it??

I didn't see any Democrats pressed and worried about this being said about "DC elites" -- I didn't see any Democrats demanding that McCarthy reprimand Madison for tarnishing the rep of "DC Elites" -- you yourself admit that Madison didn't even name names...so why did Kevin get so defensive??

Again, this is why I have ZERO RESPECT for you MORONS....all of that talk about taking down the DC Elite -- but the minute someone tells the truth about them -- its your party leader who is rushing to their defense...

You hack.

Madison Cawthorn:

The 26-year-old added: “I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, where the average age is probably 60 or 70 – you know, I look at all these people, a lot of them that I’ve looked up to through my life – I’ve always paid attention to politics.

“Then all of the sudden you get invited to, ‘Well, hey, we’re going to have kind of a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come.’

“I’m like, ‘What did you just ask me to come to?’ And then you realise they are asking you to come to an orgy.”

The Republican also claimed: “You know, some of the people that are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our country and then you watch them do, you know, a key bump of cocaine right in front of you and it’s like, ‘Wow, this is wild.’”

I'm sure that Cawthorn "looks up to" Democrats.....:heehee:
I'm sure that Cawthorn "gets invited to" Democrat parties...."heehee:

So, class, what have we learned about the GOP today.

White supremacists --- OK
Con-federate flags --- OK
QAnon con-spiracies --- OK

Spilling the tea about sex and drug parties --- NOT OK.

Why is Kevin so concerned about what is said about "DC elites" that he would hold an emergency closed door meeting to admonish a guy because of it??

I didn't see any Democrats pressed and worried about this being said about "DC elites" -- I didn't see any Democrats demanding that McCarthy reprimand Madison for tarnishing the rep of "DC Elites" -- you yourself admit that Madison didn't even name names...so why did Kevin get so defensive??

Again, this is why I have ZERO RESPECT for you MORONS....all of that talk about taking down the DC Elite -- but the minute someone tells the truth about them -- its your party leader who is rushing to their defense...
I can’t believe anyone is concerned with your respect.

As to why McCarthy might want to rein in a freshman Congressman, maybe (and I don’t speak for McCarthy) he thinks that the freshman Congressman should comport his comments with some level of professionalism. You (and I for that matter) may not agree with McCarthy about that. So what? Maybe McCarthy does have a point.

You are just babbling. Tripping over yourself to try to score some “point” about a big nothing. And you can’t do it. Your claim is empty. Your point doesn’t exist. You remain a void. This is why nobody respects you.

Naturally, no such lessons ^ have been “taught” nor even attempted. Boredtoseeya must be posting now.
Did McCarthy admonish anyone for appearing with Nazis??

He had multiple occasions to do so, because there have been multiple house members OPENLY APPEALING to Nazis......funny how that happens

Why wasn't there this need to "comport his/her comments with some level of professionalism" when they were playing footsies with white nationalists??

Or is appealing to white supremacists a Conservative prerequisite for "professionalism"??

Doesn't matter, I will continue to kick your ass up and down this thread...and the funniest part is -- even you admit you don't agree with McCarthy -- but you are willing to look like a clown defending him

Forum List

Back