Texas Father Arrested For Protecting Family From Black Thug Neighbors -- WTF?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

"A doorbell camera captured a young boy walking up to a family's house in Forney and hitting their front door with a whip last week, and the video got widespread attention over the weekend. Authorities said the boy's intentions were to confront a classmate, and that there's been a "bullying issue" between the two children. The family of the girl, who is Black, called the incident with the boy, who is white, a "racial issue." “We know the history of the whip," said the girl's father, Dezerrea Nash. "This is a racial issue. He comes to the door with a whip."

On Sunday, the girl's mother, Carissa Nash, told WFAA how the incident unfolded Thursday afternoon on Cross Cut Drive in Forney. Nash's video showed the boy hit their door with the whip. Then, after a second whip on the door, Nash can be heard opening the door and telling the boy to leave. The next video Nash posted was of her husband, who said he went to the boy's father's home to get answers. Seconds later, the sound of a gun could be heard going off from near the man at the door. Jason Johnson, the Kaufman County Precinct 2 constable, identified that man as Bryan Brunson. Johnson said Brunson had a gun in his right hand, and that the gun went off, firing in the direction of his daughter, who was standing behind him. Brunson was later arrested on a charge of deadly conduct, Johnson said."

You can clearly see in the beginning of the video -- the little boy knocking at the door and the mother talking very disrespectfully to the little boy..using harsh language as well...that is bad enough....but then to go to the parents of the child and start trouble with them? That is a step too far....and as you can clearly see the father was some thug who was talking smack to the homeowner and not knowing his place -- even having the audacity to imply that this little boy was being racist when the truth is, the little boy has no idea about racism...so they are basically traumatizing this kid....of course Mr. Brunson had to protect his family from these people...The thug was being aggressive, using foul language, thinking he was so tough...I mean, he was tough enough looking to cause Mr. Brunson to pick up a gun, but he had no choice but to arm himself against the threat...it's unfortunate the gun went off accidentally, but all of this was because of the aggressive thugs escalating the situation, not Brunson.

I saw this story on Yahooo and thought--wow they left a lot out of it obviously. The blacks kids were the ones bulling the white ones hun if that helps---

In the future, I suggest that you stop believing the propaganda put out the woke writers at yahoo and other sites....their stories have a we want blacks to be victims bullshit smear all over their stories that doesn't hold up upon further investigation.

I saw this story on Yahooo and thought--wow they left a lot out of it obviously. The blacks kids were the ones bulling the white ones hun if that helps---

In the future, I suggest that you stop believing the propaganda put out the woke writers at yahoo and other sites....their stories have a we want blacks to be victims bullshit smear all over their stories that doesn't hold up upon further investigation.
and we all know, the way you deal with kids being bullied is to show up at the door with a whip...and then, pull a gun on the parent who wants to talk to you about it...

I wonder when kids are being bullied for being "trans" -- will you have this same empathy -- when the trans kid pulls out a whip....

I swear to God you people are pathetic...

and we all know, the way you deal with kids being bullied is to show up at the door with a whip...and then, pull a gun on the parent who wants to talk to you about it...

I wonder when kids are being bullied for being "trans" -- will you have this same empathy -- when the trans kid pulls out a whip....

I swear to God you people are pathetic...
You are the one believing and posting propaganda attacking a small child based on the lies of woke assholes such as yourself who have an agenda to push we are victims nonsense....

I read the story---it became obvious that the black kids and their black parents are the bullies so shove them up your lying ass and stop pushing this nonsense. I and YOU don't know what the boy was doing with the buggy whip LOOKING thing--the only thing that we know about this story is that the story is manipulated and only fools believe such shit and only corrupt assholes repost such shit.

Stop believing the propaganda.

BS. Spoke to the child disrespectfully my ass! Who ever heard of a little black cracker, anyway? This kid should no have been cracking his whip on that expensive fiberglass door, as cracked fiberglass is harder to repair, if repairable at all.
The husband of the woman that told the lil cracker kid to get his ass off her porch and quit hitting her door was correct to take the video of the kid and show it to the kid's parents.
The dumbass kid's father should have kept the pistol in it's holster if he does not know how to handle and control the weapon. The dumbass dude is a menace to himself and anybody around him.

You are the one believing and posting propaganda attacking a small child based on the lies of woke assholes such as yourself who have an agenda to push we are victims nonsense....

I read the story---it became obvious that the black kids and their black parents are the bullies so shove them up your lying ass and stop pushing this nonsense. I and YOU don't know what the boy was doing with the buggy whip LOOKING thing--the only thing that we know about this story is that the story is manipulated and only fools believe such shit and only corrupt assholes repost such shit.

Stop believing the propaganda.
I think it's all just an act.
The whole thing is fake.

They drive to Nashville TN. That's where all of the American whips are made.
The one he was using is the Indiana Jones special.
A favorite among young white supremacists.
Really? I didn't know TN was the whip manufacturing capital of the US. What's the name of the manufacturer?

I have zero problem with this man being charged. He wasn't "protecting" his family when the gun fired. The "thug" was walking away from the house when it happened. At least we know where the kid got his sense of entitlement from coming to the neighbors' home and beating on the door with a whip.

Where does a kid get a whip ?

Whips R Us or was it a family heirloom ?
Good Gawd----TEXAS--I had a whip as a child too hun. Never used it on anyone or anything---feed stores, boot stores with leather products etc sell them. Kids find them entertaining. That one if a whip isn't meant to hurt anyone.

With the firearm being discharged, even accidently, that puts anyone in the vicinity in danger. Owning and using a firearm takes responsibility, and be confronted from the limited information available, doesn't provide the rationale to discharge the firearm. The father was irresponsible to introduce a firearm, and clearly doesn't have the appropriate training to use it safely (e.g. finger off trigger, safety engaged)

Humans, once again, behaving poorly. The AA dad was trying to talk about what happened. There is no reason to pull a gun and fire a warning shot or whatever the hell the white dad thought he was doing. Piece of trash human. Kid with the whip probably witnesses his dad do the same thing at home to his mother and himself. Feel very sorry for all these kids these days with parents who are pieces of trash and have no one to look up to.

I swear to god, your stupid ass, douchy sarcasm fucks up every story you post. I don't know what the fuck is going on because of your dumbfuckery.

Whatever the fuck happened I'm sure you are crying about some black person being mistreated.

Whine and cry.

Good Gawd----TEXAS--I had a whip as a child too hun. Never used it on anyone or anything---feed stores, boot stores with leather products etc sell them. Kids find them entertaining. That one if a whip isn't meant to hurt anyone.
i can believe that you had a whip.

Whips are racist????

the-golden-girls-laugh.gif

Forum List

Back