Hey I thought that MTG and GOP were going to impeach Biden if they got the House majority. Where's the beef?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Did I hear it right awhile back? All I can find on latest related news is this.

So we know the Senate will not convict because RINOs. But they have the votes in the House to at least put an impeachment on record right now, don't they?

---Marjorie Taylor Greene Files Impeachment Articles Against Biden---

That's two years old. I am losing patience with the House GOP, they better impeach the bum by this May if for no other reason than to drag all the shit he has done through the mud before the public eye and keep the left busy tied up on the ropes for the next year.

So we know the Senate will not convict because RINOs. But they have the votes in the House to at least put an impeachment on record right now, don't they?
republicans have figured out that biden is doing more to destroy the democrat party than anyone.....keep biden in there

RINO's are known to infest BOTH the upper & lower chambers of the U.S. Capital building. RINO's are VERY effective @ stopping elephants!

Well it's a slow process. Especially when they are against an entire administration where the doj and fbi are on their side. An uphill battle is rarely a swift one. They haven't the majority that long really.

Besides you have to have clandestine evidence before you left charges that severe. They can't afford to have a trump scenario where he got impeached twice while president and neither stuck because they had nothing.

What they did to trump also weakened what it means to impeached. Between all the calls for stepping down, the lawsuits, the accusations, two impeachments, all the social media hate and so on they made a mockery of calling a president out. That used to be serious business, now it's all just day to day activity because they over saturated politics with it on trump and it led to absolutely nothing at all. They cried wolf on trump so much now no one is listening.

Well it's a slow process. Especially when they are against an entire administration where the doj and fbi are on their side. An uphill battle is rarely a swift one. They haven't the majority that long really.

Besides you have to have clandestine evidence before you left charges that severe. They can't afford to have a trump scenario where he got impeached twice while president and neither stuck because they had nothing.

What they did to trump also weakened what it means to impeached. Between all the calls for stepping down, the lawsuits, the accusations, two impeachments, all the social media hate and so on they made a mockery of calling a president out. That used to be serious business, now it's all just day to day activity because they over saturated politics with it on trump and it led to absolutely nothing at all. They cried wolf on trump so much now no one is listening.

They've already got proof the Big Guy took millions from China, which is why it took him days to shoot down their spy balloon, doing irreversible damage to national security. Open and shut. The House has the votes they could do it in a day. That puts the senate in the hot seat. A good thing.

Forum List

Back