Famous Last Words ........ ( atheists on their death bed )

Pastor Rika's wife, Sister Linda Rika is a holy woman of God. She has been given visions of hell and warnings from the LORD to give the people. This message is a warning to precious Catholic people who have no idea that the religion they are in is taking them to hell. Born again Believers must pray for the Roman Catholic people! These people are perishing! The Lord Jesus Christ gave Sister Linda this word for the Roman Catholic people. The LORD told her to tell the Roman Catholic people they must get out of Roman Catholicism and repent. It is an occult religion. Listen to this:

Published on Jun 4, 2013
The honouring of Mary is idolatry in Catholic church. No wonder Catholic people are into occultism. Praying through images is sin and deception. Repent today and cry unto the LORD for mercy.

... The honouring of Mary is idolatry in Catholic church. No wonder Catholic people are into occultism. Praying through images is sin and deception. Repent today and cry unto the LORD for mercy.

Jeremiah ¿Simpson?

los-simpsons-insert-brain-here.jpeg

This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Famous Atheists Last Words Before Dying - Religion - Nairaland

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

... Marvel not that even with all of these testimonies confirming there is a hell - there are still those who refuse to believe it.

No one is able to doubt in hell who lives on planet Earth. But should a hell be where we will go at after our death, then I will need some people fighting with me until hell is empty and over. I never could live in heaven while others are living in your everlasting hell. Better to live oneself in hell in such a case.

Last edited:
Christians on their deathbed

Son of a Bitch!
You mean I wasted all that time and money on a fairy tale?

This thread is about eternity. These are the famous last words of atheists as they were dying and about to enter hell. Quite horrific but hopefully it will make some people realize that even these men knew the the truth and confessed it in their final moments on earth. As someone once said, "Hell is truth seen too late.

Caesar Borgia: "While I lived, I provided for everything but death; now I must die, and am unprepared to die."

Thomas Hobbs political philosopher "I say again, if I had the whole world at my disposal, I would give it to live one day. I am about to take a leap into the dark."

Thomas Payne the leading atheistic writer in American colonies: "Stay with me, for God's sake; I cannot bear to be left alone , O Lord, help me! O God, what have I done to suffer so much? What will become of me hereafter? "I would give worlds if I had them, that The Age of Reason had never been published. 0 Lord, help me! Christ, help me! …No, don't leave; stay with me! Send even a child to stay with me; for I am on the edge of Hell here alone. If ever the Devil had an agent, I have been that one."

Sir Thomas Scott, Chancellor of England "Until this moment I thought there was neither a God nor a hell. Now I know and feel that there are both, and I am doomed to perdition by the just judgment of the Almighty."

Voltaire famous anti-christian atheist: "I am abandoned by God and man; I will give you half of what I am worth if you will give me six months' life." (He said this to Dr. Fochin, who told him it could not be done.) "Then I shall die and go to hell!" (His nurse said: "For all the money in Europe I wouldn’t want to see another unbeliever die! All night long he cried for forgiveness."

Robert Ingersoll: "O God, if there be a God, save my soul, if I have a soul!" (Some say it was this way: "Oh God, if there be a God, save my soul if I have a soul, from hell, if there be a hell!"

David Hume, atheist philosopher famous for his philosophy of empiricism and skepticism of religion, he cried loud on his death bed "I am in flames!" It is said his "desperation was a horrible scene".

Atheism seems to be the only "belief" system that attempts to deny this - that is what makes atheism so demonic; since even ancient pagan religions such as Hellenism and Norse mythology acknowledged the truth of some type of spiritual punishment for immoral deeds; while atheism believes a serial killer and a pedophile deserve the same treatment as a saint.

Atheism seems to be the only "belief" system that attempts to deny this - that is what makes atheism so demonic; since even ancient pagan religions such as Hellenism and Norse mythology acknowledged the truth of some type of spiritual punishment for immoral deeds; while atheism believes a serial killer and a pedophile deserve the same treatment as a saint.

I would say the moraly ass of Voltaire was more worth than any moral of nearly the complete USA under the government of G.W. Bush and later although Voltaire made lots of things wrong. If Voltaire should be in hell that's only one more reason to visit hell. And I don't have any idea how someone is able to write such a bullshit like "atheism believes a serial killer and a pedophile deserve the same treatment as a saint". Why did you not just simple use the word "enemy" instead of "saint" and "ideologists" instead of "atheism" and had asked yourselve what's really a difference between them and you yourselve and your ideas about other people?

Last edited:

"Everyone should believe in something.
I believe I will have another drink."

He was a Scotch drinker.

Now that I know more about all liquors, I would have recommended Mexican Mescal to him, which is tequila with a charcoal taste. It is very similar to Scotch especially to Johnny Walker Black.

Thus I would have been assisting him in his creed -- about drinking in style.

Everyone should indeed believe in something.

Atheists believe in the absence of God in the Universe.

Nothing is more inconsistent with philosophy.

The arguments of (1) Prime Mover, (2) First Cause, (3) Aesthetic artificer, and (4) Purposeful Designer all rationally point to a God or Gods somewhere in the Universe.

Even so there are many (about 10% of the world's population) that have no faith in religion nor in philosophy.

Many of these 10% have made science their religion instead.

The fallacy of science as a religion is that it was never intended (by Galileo who invented it by being the first one to turn an instrument on the heavens) to be a religion nor a substitute for religion or philosophy.

Son of a Bitch!
Yet not many of them have said that.

Far more atheists seem to have realized differently however. I've yet to see a 'martyr' for atheism.

Atheists die for others all the time. They just refuse to die for an imaginary being

"Everyone should believe in something.
I believe I will have another drink."

He was a Scotch drinker.

Now that I know more about all liquors, I would have recommended Mexican Mescal to him, which is tequila with a charcoal taste. It is very similar to Scotch especially to Johnny Walker Black.

Thus I would have been assisting him in his creed -- about drinking in style.

Everyone should indeed believe in something.

Atheists believe in the absence of God in the Universe.

Nothing is more inconsistent with philosophy.

The arguments of (1) Prime Mover, (2) First Cause, (3) Aesthetic artificer, and (4) Purposeful Designer all rationally point to a God or Gods somewhere in the Universe.

A first cause is just simple uncaused. Nothing was - suddenly is something. But could also be god made a first cause, what we can believe but we are not able to know. We are only able to know nothing about. And we are only able to deny that a first cause or first causes in general are existing.

And a designer follows intentions. This intentions are teleological - what means the target of a plan or of something what we are doing is in the future. But evolution for example has no plans at all, no intentions, no targets. Evolution lives only in the concrete moment now. Same nearly in the christian religion. Normal Christians don't have a plan for a realisation of a throne of god here in this world. God will come to us. We are just simple waiting. And in the evolution? Now we are alive. Now we can make babies. Now the babies can have a change (in most cases it's only a defect, sometimes a kind of wonder) in the structure of their genes.
The whole discussion "creation vs evolution" in this context in the english speaking world makes from my point of view absolutelly no sense. God can cause also now something - can start a new "evolution" or can create just simple a new way. It's not over yet. But teh natural law "evolution" itselve follows not a plan - otherwise we could find out what the future will do - and in this case we had not any possibility for a free decision. And we could not find out wether we are right or wrong so we could now find and go the best of all possible ways.

Even so there are many (about 10% of the world's population) that have no faith in religion nor in philosophy.

Many of these 10% have made science their religion instead.

The fallacy of science as a religion is that it was never intended (by Galileo who invented it by being the first one to turn an instrument on the heavens) to be a religion nor a substitute for religion or philosophy.

Science is [part of] philosophy. That's the same. Philosophy and science is the same !!! But science is not religion. Religion means just simple to be "to be rebound in god" or "to be a spiritual being". All human beings are spiritual beings. Wether someone denies this or not changes nothing. But that's not a question of the natural philosophy "empirism and physics" for example.

Last edited:

Son of a Bitch!

Far more atheists seem to have realized differently however. I've yet to see a 'martyr' for atheism.

Atheists die for others all the time. They just refuse to die for an imaginary being

Atheism is a belief, that's all. In China for example the state religion atheism of the commies was the only allowed religion. This atheists murdered about a hundred million chinese people of all religions during their culture revolution. Following the heroic terror doctrine of Mao this was a fight 10 men against man.

Last edited:
In the testimony of ex-Jesuit Dr. Alberto Rivera he tells the story of his devout Catholic mother and how at that time he was training to become a Jesuit priest he was informed that she was dying... The priests were sent to his mother to perform their Catholic rituals (not recognized in the New Testament anywhere) and Alberto watched in horror as he witnessed his own mother going to hell. Here is a clip of that story as found in the Jack Chick book entitled, "Alberto." This testimony is true and it is why no Catholic should believe that upon death they can call for a Catholic priest to get them into heaven. There is no salvation in Catholicism. It's a false religion.

Alberto excerpt

0112_01.jpg

Scene 1 - Alberto Rivera is brought to the Jesuits to become a priest.

0112_02.jpg

0112_03.jpg

Scene 2 & 3: 2 years later Alberto is told that his mother is dying and he is to go home. He has already been thoroughly brainwashed by this point as you can see in this story which is his testimony.

0112_04.jpg

0112_05.jpg

Scene 3: Alberto Rivera witnesses his own mother terrified and dying as she is now going to hell. She told him as you can see in this depiction - that she saw the fires of hell and the demons which she described as "monsters." She died at age 33. This testimony has stood the test of time. The Jesuits tried to murder Dr. Alberto Rivera after he left the Jesuits and became a born again Christian. He divulged many of their secrets and served the LORD until the day he died. It is believed that the Jesuits were responsible for his death.

Jeremiah,

As I have pointed out before, you are truly a vile and hateful person

You celebrating a piece of anti-Catholic propaganda and claiming to be a "good Christian" is revolting. The fact that you believe all Catholics are going to hell shows everything that is wrong with Christianity

Son of a Bitch!

Atheism is a belief, that's all. In China for example the state religion atheism of the commies was the only allowed religion. This atheists murdered about a hundred million chinese people of all religions during their culture revolution.

Atheism is a belief that all religions are a bunch of horseshit

Atheists do not slaughter to spread the word that there is no God. If you want to believe the Chinese killed in the name of atheism, you also must agree that Hitler and Mussolini killed in the name of Christianity

THE FANTASY OF THE DEATHBED CONVERSIONS

In a conversation we had a few years ago, Hugh Downs, the television anchor, suggested why this might be so. One of the reasons people go to church, he said, is intellectual validation. People attend church for spiritual and social reasons, of course: to pray and to see friends. But they also want to hear their religious convictions affirmed—convictions that, as the Dawkins survey suggests, may seem a little dubious during the rest of the week. Could it be that evangelicals seek to convert the famous dead because they’re insecure about their own beliefs? If they can claim that people they admire as intellects—Darwin, Wilde, Hitchens—ultimately agreed with them, it validates their own faith.

The Fantasy of the Deathbed Conversion - The New Yorker

Son of a Bitch!

Atheism is a belief, that's all. In China for example the state religion atheism of the commies was the only allowed religion. This atheists murdered about a hundred million chinese people of all religions during their culture revolution.

Atheists do not slaughter to spread the word that there is no God. If you want to believe the Chinese killed in the name of atheism, you also must agree that Hitler and Mussolini killed in the name of Christianity

Read again what I wrote.

#

PS: I'm by the way a German and Catholic who has also jewish ancestors and family members. Lots of them were murdered from Nazis in many ways. I have not only a light idea about what could mean "Hitler killed in the name of Christianity".

Last edited:

Son of a Bitch!

Read again what I wrote.

and?

Read again what I wrote.

and?

You are arguing like a typical german Nazi in my eyes. Not directly the same thoughts - but the same structure of ideology. In general I hate it to have to speak with people like you. But you and others are activating my "the children of god have to survive"-gene. Without the belief in god I don't see any chance for mankind to survive.

Last edited:

Read again what I wrote.

and?

You are arguing like a typical german Nazi in my eyes. Not directly the same thoughts - but the same structure of ideology. In general I hate it to have to speak with people like you. But you and others are activating my "the children of god have to survive"-gene. Without the belief in god I don't see any chance for mankind to survive.

Billions survive without believing in your god

Notable in my view was Charles Templeton, evangelical who later became agnostic after not being able to reconcile the holocaust. On his death bed he would start screaming at empty air to "get out". What was he talking to?

Forum List

Back