Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

Recounting illegal ballots will produce the same count. Thatā€™s why the forensic audit was asked for and denied

Do tell us just who asked for this "forensic audit", and precisely what it was supposed to consist of. This should be funny.

Make sure you use the big lie of "there was no signature matching", as that's required of Trump cultist.s

Yep. If it wasnā€™t, then the physical ballots would have been handed over for the forensic audit. Dominion would have shown us how reliable their machines were. Thatā€™s my evidence

They've had audits. They've had recounts. And there have been no material differences.
Be honest canā€™t audits and recounts be faked? Remember trillions of dollars are involved.
Again, recounting illegal ballots will indeed produce same counts. The issues are machines and physical paper

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
No matter what the situation, what Trump says is the truth. Period. Trump is the Oracle of GQP. The Divine Communicator. The Teller of Truths.

Of all fuckin' people.
Weā€™re waiting on the court cases! I got five dominion drops all suits

Conservatives say they have evidence, but letā€™s leave that aside for the moment. Do you acknowledge that you donā€™t know if the election was stolen? The vote-counters had motive and opportunity to cheat.

Conservatives Trump supporters say they have evidence but don't produce any.

There have been audits. There have been recounts. All 50 states certified their elections. Every single court rejected any claims of evidence when made, often times because there wasn't any. Lawyers literally said they weren't making accusations of fraud when judges asked directly.

Democrats are not responsible to prove there isn't fraud. That's up to Trump supporters.

So we ask, where is all this fraud?

Crickets.

Other than a mad pillow guy making bizarre claims.

If I accuse you of murder, it's not incumbent on you to prove me wrong. I have to prove you did it.

Trump and the liars and grifters that surrounded them had the motive and opportunity to lie about the election. They became famous and made lots and lots of money.

Trump's supporters believe it because they can't process their feelings.
A lot of words to avoid answering a simple question: Do you acknowledge that you donā€™t know if the election was stolen?

Recounting illegal ballots will produce the same count. Thatā€™s why the forensic audit was asked for and denied

Do tell us just who asked for this "forensic audit", and precisely what it was supposed to consist of. This should be funny.

Make sure you use the big lie of "there was no signature matching", as that's required of Trump cultist.s
It was to review the paper, the folds, the ink and how many times one was counted! Iā€™ll look for the guy who was brought in. Give me a few

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Confirms Mail-In Ballots Were Received with Votes Already Filled In By Machine - STATIONGOSSIP

Javon Pulitzer reported yesterday on Twitter that ballots were provided in the 2020 election that he can confirm were filled in by a machine. Of course, this means that these ballots are fraudulent. Individuals fill in circles in ballots and do not use machines to do so.

RSBN TV: "LIVE: Georgia State Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Elections Holds Meeting on 2020 Election" (pscp.tv)

Last edited:
It was to review the paper, the folds, the ink and how many times one was counted! Iā€™ll look for the guy who was brought in. Give me a few

stun3.JPG

Since you ran away, I had to make sure you saw this.

You claimed the stun stick in the picture didn't match the one on the box.

No wonder you don't think the signatures on file matched the ones on the ballot

The senate intelligence report on Russia is after Mueller.
Also, there wasnt an ex KGB agent (during Mueller) proving that Trump was cultivated by Russia for decades.
Nor did we know about intel chiefs hiding russian election interference
So tell everyone about this "proof".
I love a good story.

Dude, the stick in the photo doesnā€™t look like the one in the box! Sorry you failed

Just like the signatures on file didn't match the signatures on the ballots.

We can see why you made that claim. You don't think anything matches anything else.

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
I guess that's why Dominion simply didn't show up when Pennsylvania wanted to ask them about this
election and the many suspicious anomalous happenings involving their product.

I guess that's why they shut down their offices in Toronto and started scrubbing any trace of their employees
from the internet. Because they have nothing to hide. :omg:

Toro made clear how seriously you should take him when after Russia, Russia, Russia, presenting a fake Russian dossier to the FISA court, Obama spying on his campaign, Democrats impeaching him for what they actually did and then blaming Trump for a virus, Toro is hiding under the best because of ... Republican ... conspiracies ...

He's not playing with a full deck ...
Youre going to the russia subject to justify your domininion conspiracy theories?
Trump was cultivated by Russia for decades. and Trump's intel chiefs hid russian election interference. And the republican senate under Trump validated all the russian shenanigans.

Democrats were Russia loyalists through and since the cold war, liar

I guess that's why Dominion simply didn't show up when Pennsylvania wanted to ask them about this
election and the many suspicious anomalous happenings involving their product.

I guess that's why they shut down their offices in Toronto and started scrubbing any trace of their employees
from the internet. Because they have nothing to hide. :omg:

Toro made clear how seriously you should take him when after Russia, Russia, Russia, presenting a fake Russian dossier to the FISA court, Obama spying on his campaign, Democrats impeaching him for what they actually did and then blaming Trump for a virus, Toro is hiding under the best because of ... Republican ... conspiracies ...

He's not playing with a full deck ...

Except I never posted any of that, kook.

See, you live in an alternative reality where youā€™ll believe anything because cult.

You have severe Trump derangement syndrome and you talk about others being in a cult. Buy a clue before you worry about anyone else

A lot of words to avoid answering a simple question: Do you acknowledge that you donā€™t know if the election was stolen?

I am 99.999% certain it wasn't, and most of the tiny uncertainty lies in the chance that Republicans somehow successfully cheated. Why do you ask? Are you telling me that Trump and every other Republican should have a 100% chance of stealing elections because of an 0.001% uncertainty? Because that seems like an attempt at election theft on your part.

Jovan Hutton Pulitzer Confirms Mail-In Ballots Were Received with Votes Already Filled In By Machine - STATIONGOSSIP

So "This random guy made a claim on twitter" is your evidence? If I tweet that space aliens have secretly altered the ballots, can I also demand a "forensic audit"?

And is it your claim that during the two manual recounts in Georgia, there was not a single person, including the Republlican observers, who noticed that massive numbers of ballots had been filled out by machines?

So "This random guy made a claim on twitter" is your evidence? If I tweet that space aliens have secretly altered the ballots, can I also demand a "forensic audit"?

And is it your claim that during the two manual recounts in Georgia, there was not a single person, including the Republlican observers, who noticed that the ballots had all been filled out by machines?
Nope Pulitzer went to the subcommittee I posted the link! As usual, you ignored it. Same tactics from you different day

Nope Pulitzer went to the subcommittee I posted the link! As usual, you ignored it. Same tactics from you different day

So this random guy spewed some unuspported nonsense at the subcommittee, and that's your evidencee? You've still got absolutely nothing, and you're still running from that fact.

And you still didn't answer. Why didn't the Republican observers all over the country notice, during the manual recounts that went on everywhere, that there were massive numbres of ballots filled out by machine?

Why isn't there any evidence at all for your conspiracy theory?

One Question How many times can one ballot be run through the machine and does the vote count go up with every pass of the single ballot? Does the machine have a system that only enables a ballot to be counted just one time?

And you still didn't answer. Why didn't the Republican observers all over the country notice, during the manual recounts that went on everywhere, that there were massive numbres of ballots filled out by machine?

Especially in Georgia, where the January 5th election was probably the closest watched in American history, and the results was that both democratic senate candidates won by an even bigger margin than Biden.

So this random guy spewed some unuspported nonsense at the subcommittee, and that's your evidencee? You've still got absolutely nothing, and you're still running from that fact.

They did, filed affidavits, judges didnā€™t allow them to show their evidence. Pulitzer is well known, brought in to explain how fraud occurs. Heā€™s not a random dude. Youā€™re fking hilarious.

I addressed your questions.

One Question How many times can one ballot be run through the machine and does the vote count go up with every pass of the single ballot? Does the machine have a system that only enables a ballot to be counted just one time?
They can actually run ballots through the machine multiple times.

But of course the recounts in Georgia, Michigan and Wisconsin where they counted they ballots by hand, the numbers matched the machine counts. Proving they had only been run though the tabulation machines once.

Sorry Charlie.

Forum List

Back