Fake Claims About Dominion Voting Systems

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.

When did you stop cheating on the vote! Is that your question?

In fact they refused to appear before Congress. If that were my company and I was on the up and up I'd be there touting how great my machines were. What did they do. They backed out.

Oh and wasn't in Venezuela that had problems with these machines. I know MIT took a look at them and found loads of problems.

Both of those claims are false.
You might wish they were but they aren't.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.

even if i believed they tested the software extremely thoroughly and there were 0 bugs that could move any substantive amount of votes with the dominion system on its own. That doesn't mean that the overarching state system is prepared to take those counts and combine them with other voting systems that other counties use.

Michigan had swings of tens of thousands of votes because of this issue with combining various reporting systems the counties use and putting them all into the overarching Michigan count. They call it a "glitch" and that was all we got. Because that's how computers work without an absurd amount of resources to try and recreate and solve the issue.

There is no reason to think similar bugs couldn't have happened in every state that is using more than one electronic voting system.

Clearly the QA is not very good on the state wide systems they cobble together, even if it's passable on the single system alone as long as it doens't have to interface with other systems.

If Dominion is as on the up and up as you contend, they should be more than anxious to defend themselves and testify under oath to their honesty.

But so far, nothing.

Dominion is in the business of selling voting systems to governments and other institutions that have elections.

If they are looking to gain the confidence of those governments that want to conduct honest elections,, they should testify. If they are seeking to sell their product to Cuba and North Korea, they have the right strategy.

Sure. .. . just take their word for it.

tenor.gif

But so far, nothing.

Dominion is in the business of selling voting systems to governments and other institutions that have elections.

If they are looking to gain the confidence of those governments that want to conduct honest elections,, they should testify. If they are seeking to sell their product to Cuba and North Korea, they have the right strategy.

Maybe your expression of libel ^^^ will result in putting you under oath in a civil trial for defamation. Maybe someone who has read you post(s) on this company will drop a dime on you.

Have a nice day.

I doubt a single accusation about Dominion from the Trump cult is true. Most of them are utterly bizarre.

He's the CEO
Accurate, transparent and accessible electionsā€”this is the objective that motivated me to create Dominion Voting Systems 18 years ago in Canada. From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting, and it continues to pursue vote-tabulation solutions that enhance accuracy and transparency through audits and reviews, as well as by allowing voters to create, verify and privately cast a marked paper ballot. But if youā€™ve heard about our role in the U.S. election on Twitter, itā€™s likely youā€™ve heard something different.​
The allegations against Dominion are bizarre, but Iā€™ll set the record straight. Dominion is an American company, now headquartered in Denver. Dominion is not and has never been a front for communists. It has no ties to Hugo ChĆ”vez, the late dictator of Venezuela. It has never been involved in Venezuelan elections. None of Dominionā€™s systems use the Smartmatic software that has come under attack, as any state certification lab could verify.​

There is no secret ā€œvote flippingā€ algorithm. Third-party test labs, chosen by the bipartisan Election Assistance Commission and accredited by the National Institute of Standards and Technology, perform complete source-code reviews on every federally certified tabulation system. States replicate this process for their own certifications. Postelection canvassing and auditing also exist to provide additional assurance of the vote totalsā€™ accuracy.​

The part of the election process on which Dominion focuses is highly regulated and certified. ... Dominion voting machines do one thing: accurately tabulate votes from county-verified voters using a durable paper ballot controlled and secured by local elections officials. ...​
Unlike its critics, Dominion has had to attest to every part of its business ownership and operations to governmental agencies and in courtsā€”under oath and penalty of perjury. We believe it is important to welcome the highest degree of scrutiny and transparency in the election process. This builds trust and leads to more resilient and robust elections. The widespread disinformation campaign America currently faces, however, does the opposite. Baseless and ludicrous smears are presented without evidence and amplified across social media.​

We have a President who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories, a coterie of liars, thieves, and grifters who indulge him, and a base so emotional and irrational that they believe what he says, no matter how outlandish.
Dominion has been proven to be a flawed voting system by software experts, not "Trump Cultists". All that you and the Democrats are doing is insuring that if Biden is officially elected he will carry the well earned label "ILLEGITIMATE PRESIDENT".

But so far, nothing.

In fact they refused to appear before Congress. If that were my company and I was on the up and up I'd be there touting how great my machines were. What did they do. They backed out.

Oh and wasn't in Venezuela that had problems with these machines. I know MIT took a look at them and found loads of problems.
You didn't read the op, did you?

No they were not asked by congress to testify.

Yup. Already fixed it thanks for pointing it out. It was PA.

But so far, nothing.

Maybe your expression of libel ^^^ will result in putting you under oath in a civil trial for defamation. Maybe someone who has read you post(s) on this company will drop a dime on you.

Have a nice day.

I didn't commit any "libel" at all, just suggested that Dominion needs to answer to the People if their voting systems are honest. Don't the people have a right to know?

He's the CEO

The CEO is for sure going to give the truthful description. It starts with total honesty from the voting machine sales business.

"From the start, the company was focused on improving paper-based voting"

And this is what some people actually believe.

But so far, nothing.
If Dominion is on the up as up then the hand recount should match the machine count.
As they do, no defense of your retarded allegations is needed.

He's the CEO

Right, Russia, Russia, Russia, for the majority of Trumps term and he's the conspiracy nut in DC. You remember your pants today, whack job?

I guess that's why Dominion simply didn't show up when Pennsylvania wanted to ask them about this
election and the many suspicious anomalous happenings involving their product.

I guess that's why they shut down their offices in Toronto and started scrubbing any trace of their employees
from the internet. Because they have nothing to hide. :omg:

I guess that's why Dominion simply didn't show up when Pennsylvania wanted to ask them about this

I guess that's why they shut down their offices in Toronto and started scrubbing any trace of their employees

Toro made clear how seriously you should take him when after Russia, Russia, Russia, presenting a fake Russian dossier to the FISA court, Obama spying on his campaign, Democrats impeaching him for what they actually did and then blaming Trump for a virus, Toro is hiding under the best because of ... Republican ... conspiracies ...

He's not playing with a full deck ...

There is evidence that that CEO is lying. Iā€™ll wait until the evidence is examined. I trust the lawyers much more than Dominionā€™s CEO.

The lawyers are 1-39 in court and have brought no claim about Dominion in a court of law that has been upheld.
Not yet, no. Just because it hasnā€™t yet doesnā€™t mean it isnā€™t going to.

He's the CEO

Well CEOs do occasionally fib and some even lie Iā€™ve heard.

Trillions of dollars are at stake in a presidential election. Is it really outlandish to think that votes may have been stolen? All it would take is the bribery of a few corporate and government bureaucrats. Business executives can be bribed by promises of government contracts. The corporate media and some judges are strongly anti-Trump and might cover up such transgressions.

I donā€™t know why people dismiss out of hand allegations of vote theft.

He's the CEO

We HAD a president who traffics in bizarre conspiracy theories and surrounds himself with liars, thieves and grifters who indulge him.

We voted his fat ugly butt out of office.

Toro made clear how seriously you should take him when after Russia, Russia, Russia, presenting a fake Russian dossier to the FISA court, Obama spying on his campaign, Democrats impeaching him for what they actually did and then blaming Trump for a virus, Toro is hiding under the best because of ... Republican ... conspiracies ...

He's not playing with a full deck ...
Youre going to the russia subject to justify your domininion conspiracy theories?
Trump was cultivated by Russia for decades. and Trump's intel chiefs hid russian election interference. And the republican senate under Trump validated all the russian shenanigans.

Forum List

Back