How the Chinese Government Really Does Control US Elections Through Dominion Systems Vote-Counting Machines

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Maybe the most important documentary segment you will ever watch, on Dominion Systems. This is a clip from "Who's Stealing America." These machines must be ripped out before election time, every one of them. Start hiring hand counters nationwide now. This is simple and it is doable. Most ballots in America were counted by hand until fairly recently.

- First, the "fact check." The gaslighting line was that UBS New York which owns Dominion Election Systems, was getting confused with UBS Beijing, a different company. Dominion runs elections in America. Whoever has all the backdoor code to the vote tabulating machines chooses the winner of an election.

- But UBS NY and UBS Beijing are owned by the same Swiss World Economic Forum types, UBS Group. These are bankers for billionaires who specialize in ultra secrecy.

- UBS New York, the owner of Dominion, has three Chinese Communist Party loyalists on its board of directors who also are, or have been, on the board of UBS Beijing. They also have links to the People's Liberation Army.

- Fox News got sued for saying these things and chickened out and settled. But Epoch Times which made this documentary has NEVER BEEN SUED.

- Now Biden has the back door propped open so the Chinese foot soldiers can walk in, now the biggest group of border jumpers. Meaning the hackers who will bring down the electric grids and Internet.

Every single bit of this will be thanks to the Democrats and RINOs now polluting the streets of DC.

vpOTsSU.png

JsnUu1U.png

96VECtX.png

CCL6pCc.png

The Company that makes the voting systems is called Dominion Voting Systems, not Dominion Election Systems.

The machines accurately count the paper that is fed into them, as evidenced by Arizona and other audits.

If you want to restore the integrity of the elections, focus on the real problem, stop blaming the machines and pushing stupid China hacking theories that are technically not possible and easily disproved.

Mike Lindell is the biggest buffoon I have ever seen, and that fool caused more harm than you can possibly fathom.

Maybe the most important documentary segment you will ever watch, on Dominion Systems. This is a clip from "Who's Stealing America." These machines must be ripped out before election time, every one of them. Start hiring hand counters nationwide now. This is simple and it is doable. Most ballots in America were counted by hand until fairly recently.

- First, the "fact check." The gaslighting line was that UBS New York which owns Dominion Election Systems, was getting confused with UBS Beijing, a different company. Dominion runs elections in America. Whoever has all the backdoor code to the vote tabulating machines chooses the winner of an election.

- But UBS NY and UBS Beijing are owned by the same Swiss World Economic Forum types, UBS Group. These are bankers for billionaires who specialize in ultra secrecy.

- UBS New York, the owner of Dominion, has three Chinese Communist Party loyalists on its board of directors who also are, or have been, on the board of UBS Beijing. They also have links to the People's Liberation Army.

- Fox News got sued for saying these things and chickened out and settled. But Epoch Times which made this documentary has NEVER BEEN SUED.

- Now Biden has the back door propped open so the Chinese foot soldiers can walk in, now the biggest group of border jumpers. Meaning the hackers who will bring down the electric grids and Internet.

Every single bit of this will be thanks to the Democrats and RINOs now polluting the streets of DC.

vpOTsSU.png

JsnUu1U.png

96VECtX.png

CCL6pCc.png

Please keep posting. Dominion has lawyers on their payroll with nothing to do. Don't you want to see your name in the papers?

The Company that makes the voting systems is called Dominion Voting Systems, not Dominion Election Systems.

The machines accurately count the paper that is fed into them, as evidenced by Arizona and other audits.

If you want to restore the integrity of the elections, focus on the real problem, stop blaming the machines and pushing stupid China hacking theories that are technically not possible and easily disproved.

Mike Lindell is the biggest buffoon I have ever seen, and that fool caused more harm than you can possibly fathom.

I think the lesson is that the machines themselves (like guns) are not at fault, it is the humans that control the machines that are at fault. Simple lesson. Maybe 20 years ago HBO ran a series showing how easy it was for humans to manipulate the electronic voting machines.

My guess is that it's the Deep State that manipulates the machines. Deep State over China? I can only speculate.

I think the lesson is that the machines themselves (like guns) are not at fault, it is the humans that control the machines that are at fault. Simple lesson. Maybe 20 years ago HBO ran a series showing how easy it was for humans to manipulate the electronic voting machines.

My guess is that it's the Deep State that manipulates the machines. Deep State over China? I can only speculate.
Anyone that can gain access to a computer can manipulate it. Yes, of course there were shenanigans- a lot of shenanigans. But it was not done in real-time, it was not done by overseas actors, and the tabulators accurately reflected the paper that was fed into them.

What pisses me off is the misdirection that is created when someone like that fucking idiot Lindell comes along with a bunch of fabricated and obviously impossible "evidence", and diverts the attention away from the real problem. His stupid narrative gave the democrats everything they needed to dismiss anyone who tried to ask questions.

That whole idiot cabal- Lindell, Bannon, Powell, Byrne, Wood, Montgomery, Fanning, I could go on and on. They can all rot in hell for all I care. They totally fucked up any chance of getting it right.

Strange.

Here you make the wild claim about ballot stuffing.

I wonder if any of them also participated in the ballot stuffing in 2020 revealed in 2000 Mules?
Why would the do ballot stuffing when they can just change the counts?

Strange.

Here you make the wild claim about ballot stuffing.

Why would the do ballot stuffing when they can just change the counts?
Maybe they did both? In any event, you would have to ask them. I had nothing to do with it.

Maybe they did both?
Ahh, now its maybe. I thought you had proof?
In any event, you would have to ask them. I had nothing to do with it.
Since it never happened...it would be very hard to ask “them”. Isn’t it amazing how the “them” has never been arrested despite all of this supposed proof? Could it be you don’t have a fucking idea since you can’t answer the basic question...”why have all of these ballots you have to run through thousands of times when you can just change the counts”?

Ahh, now its maybe. I thought you had proof?

Since it never happened...it would be very hard to ask “them”. Isn’t it amazing how the “them” has never been arrested despite all of this supposed proof? Could it be you don’t have a fucking idea since you can’t answer the basic question...”why have all of these ballots you have to run through thousands of times when you can just change the counts”?

Oh it happened. You're just unable to face the truth. Ignorance is bliss.

People have been making unfounded accusations for 230 years. Since 2020, its now illegal.
Defamation has been illegal for about 200 years.
In 1798, the federal government passed the Sedition Act, which imposed criminal liability on individuals who defamed the country or its officials.
Defamation occurs if you make a false statement of fact about someone else that harms that person's reputation. Such speech is not protected by the First Amendment and could result in criminal and civil liability.

vpOTsSU.png

JsnUu1U.png

96VECtX.png

CCL6pCc.png

No, you wouldn't manipulate elections like this. It's too much hard work.

The way to manipulate elections is to manipulate the voters.

Where's YOUR evidence that there are three Communist Party loyalists on the board of UBS New York?

Forum List

Back