Best 2020 Election Steal Documentary, Epoch Times Investigates in "Who's Stealing America"

Epoch Times was a free newspaper that was handed out on NYC street corners. Wingnuts elevated it because they supported Trump.

LOL he would rather believe the CCP Chinese Communist Party. Now THERE's an unbiased source!

The WEF shills/bots are desperate to cover up their stolen election.

Each passing day, more and more Americans are waking up to the fact that the Democrat party is totally owned by the WEF and is selling America out to them.
:thankusmile: Could not have said it word for word better myself.:thup: Very few Americans that voted fir Biden don’t regret it now and the bots and shills on here are pissed on the awakening.

Funzies bet on any fact in the movie anyone can "debunk." Hint for shilltards: An ad hom attack is not a debunk.

2020 Election Investigative Documentary: Who’s Stealing America?​

BY THE EPOCH TIMES

"The year 2020 has been most unusual.

It started with an unprecedented global pandemic caused by the CCP virus, and it’s concluding with the U.S. presidential election, which has captivated the world.

On election night, on Nov. 3, an assortment of anomalies were observed, followed by a large number of specific allegations of election fraud. As the integrity of the election continued to be questioned and evidence continued to emerge, most mainstream media stuck to a one-sided narrative by calling the 2020 election the most secure in American history, and sought to silence opposing voices.

The results of the 2020 election will not only decide the future of the United States, but also determine the future of the world.

Following election night, The Epoch Times’ investigative team quickly went to work. In an attempt to uncover the issues behind the election, investigative reporter Joshua Phillip traveled across the country to swing states to interview whistleblowers, big data experts, and election experts.

This is the first investigative documentary published on election integrity in the 2020 U.S. presidential election.

Why was the vote count halted in key swing states on election night? What are the problems and potential fraud associated with mail-in ballots? Is Dominion Voting Systems secure or not? What lies behind the $400 million received by the parent company of Dominion Voting Systems less than a month before the election? Who is trying to manipulate the U.S. election behind the scenes? Who is the benefactor of an increasingly divided American society? What will become of America at this historical juncture?

What choice should you, I, and every American patriot make? The Epoch Times’ investigative team presents to you a detailed investigative report."

The Demonrat posters logic here is that indeed,thst somehow attacking the poster with name calling debunks your source,:laughing0301:

What I said is factual. But you go on and continue to live in your bubble. It just gives me more things to laugh about.
Factual maybe, but also meaningless. So what if IF it was handed out on street corners ? Back in the 60s, I handed out Bronx Coalition newspapers. It was a good factual newspaper. Didn't need to have a billionaire ownership.

What I said is factual. But you go on and continue to live in your bubble. It just gives me more things to laugh about.

LOL this many comments and still not a single challenge to any fact in the documentary.

Forum List

Back