Facts about slavery we werent taught in schools here.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

It is interesting isn't it? How Socrates was so wise in warning us against "democracy" and how they always turn into demogogueries. ALWAYS...

Here. Let me state my point. Why don't we know about this?

It is interesting isn't it? How Socrates was so wise in warning us against "democracy" and how they always turn into demogogueries. ALWAYS...

Here. Let me state my point. Why don't we know about this?

Weren’t you paying attention in school? Anyone with more than a rudimentary knowledge of history is aware of this.

Actually not.

I think anybody that has actually studied history past the basics taught in High School know of this.

And it is not exactly ancient history. They existed into the 19th century. Until 1826 when they were finally disbanded and an actual Turkish Army was finally created by Mahmud II.

Just because you have never heard of this does not mean it is not common knowledge. Especially by those who have studied military history.

Of course, what should we expect from somebody who actually "learns" new history from Tic-Tok videos.

Muslims have a long history of raiding Christian cities in Europe, particularly along the Mediterranean Sea. They would attack coastal cities killing all the men and enslaving women, girls, and boys and stealing anything valuable.

I have Muslim blood because my grandparents came from Sicily. Sicily was conquered by Muslims many centuries ago.

Forum List

Back