Facing the Truth

It’s gotten much worse, believe me. Now they sit around figuring out how to devise questions on admissions tests with the express purpose of having blacks score almost as high as whites or Asians. Harvard instituted a personality test, in which they subjectively scored Asians low on “likeability” and blacks high. It’s really disgusting how racist these higher Ed places are.
Those pesky Asians, they'll take over the world if we don't stop'm.

:auiqs.jpg:

In fact, it’s just the opposite! Blacks today are given a leg up over whites. Work in higher education admissions for ONE WEEK, and listen to the leftists figure out ways to justify admitting blacks with a 3.2 and rejecting whites with a 3.7.

How many legacies had 3.2 GPA's
How many family members of staff?
How many white athletes?

It’s gotten much worse, believe me. Now they sit around figuring out how to devise questions on admissions tests with the express purpose of having blacks score almost as high as whites or Asians. Harvard instituted a personality test, in which they subjectively scored Asians low on “likeability” and blacks high. It’s really disgusting how racist these higher Ed places are.

Asians represent 3% of the population and 26% of Harvard Admissions. Asians are doing fine. I guess the less likable ones are getting into state college, the poor babies.

There is no logical way of disputing that Asians are unfairly victimized by the "Personality/Likeability" test, however the "test" does not SPECIFICALLY penalize Asians in favor of Blacks ONLY, as you imply.

It was stated very clearly in the lawsuit against Harvard, that the "personality/likeability test" unfairly favors ALL OTHER racial groups,
INCLUDING Whites and Hispanics over Asians.

The facts and details of the lawsuit supporting this are available online.

And, as an editorial comment, before you rush to your own defense of your selective distribution of misinformation, IMO, the "likeability" test should be trashed.
It is not fair in any way whatsoever.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
There is no logical way of disputing that Asians are unfairly victimized by the "Personality/Likeability" test, however the "test" does not SPECIFICALLY penalize Asians in favor of Blacks ONLY, as you imply.

It was stated very clearly in the lawsuit against Harvard, that the "personality/likeability test" unfairly favors ALL OTHER racial groups,
INCLUDING Whites and Hispanics over Asians.

The facts and details of the lawsuit supporting this are available online.

And, as an editorial comment, before you rush to your own defense of your selective distribution of misinformation, IMO, the "likeability" test should be trashed.
It is not fair in any way whatsoever.
I am glad you agree with me that the “likeability” test is unfair and should be trashed.

As far as the Asian students claiming that they were being disadvantaged over all other races (and not just blacks), it was part of a “litigation calculus” - a legal strategy - since those who brought the suit thought they would have a better chance of winning if it appeared that they were not concentrating just on blacks, due to pushback among leftists. So you actually have two things going on here: one, if you “markdown” one particular race, then all other races will gain by it. But two, the admissions standards STILL are the lowest for blacks, and solely based on skin color. The first does not negate the second.

I still maintain that race should be irrelevant when rendering admissions decisions. Otherwise, it is a violation of the equal protection clause.

Lisa558 thinks if she just repeats her point over and over again. People will believe her

Lisa558 - Look. We HEAR YOU. Ok ?

You believe that universities are lowering the admissions bar for n*ggers and raising it for whites and Asians.

And that’s unfair bcoz whites and Asians are being punished bcoz n*ggers are dumb.

Have I got that right ?

See just bring it like that. Stop being all scared. Just bring it. Remember you are talking to men. Men prefer direct talking. None of this pussy footing around that women do

Paul Essien “Lisa - Can you name one university that is lowering the admission bar for n*ggers in an official statement from that university to say they are doing just that”

@
Lisa558 “Erm, well no can’t do that but if I keep saying it ppl will believe it”

Last edited:
Lisa558 thinks if she just repeats her point over and over again. People will believe her

You believe that universities are lowering the admissions bar for n*ggers and raising it for whites and Asians.

And that’s unfair bcoz whites and Asians are being punished bcoz n*ggers are dumb.

Have I got that right ?

See just bring it like that. Stop being all scared. Just bring it. Remember you are talking to men. Men prefer direct talking. None of this pussy footing around that women do

Paul Essien “Lisa - Can you name one university that is lowering the admission bar for n*ggers in an official statement from that university to say they are doing just that”

@
Lisa558 “Erm, well no can’t do that but if I keep saying it ppl will believe it”
Please don’t use that disgusting slur when describing blacks. I have never used it in my life, nor has anyone in my family, and I don’t need to hear it from you.

You miss my point. Whites aren't charged with crimes for minor offenses, they get probation, they get parole, they get warnings.
So do blacks over and over again. Petty crimes are ignored by prosecutors, minor crimes get probation, major crimes get plea-bargained down to misdemeanors until finally a crime is committed so heinous that it can't be ignored or plea-bargained, and the entire history of the black defendant is considered when the sentence is determined, so he gets the book thrown at him.

Lisa558
Please don’t use that disgusting slur when describing blacks. I have never used it in my life, nor has anyone in my family, and I don’t need to hear it from you.

Right. So it's disgusting to use the word n*gger but it's not disgusting in you saying that blk ppl are so stupid universities admissions have to lower the bar.

OK. Got it.

But look - White people are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

Let's say you are correct. What do you do with all these dumb blk ppl ? THE DOING PART.

Your saying I'm dumb ? OK - sh*t - Yes I am.

Now what ? Since you want to believe it so much. I am dumb. I am violent. I have 7 seven kids to 7 women. I smoke weed all day. I have gold teeth. I speak in 100% ebonics and I sag my pants.

So your correct,

NOW WHAT ?

And whites commit fewer crimes than blacks on a per capita basis. Also, whites coming before judges generally don't have long criminal histories as blacks often have.

No they are just treated differently than blacks are... Many of the kids I grew up with got into some trouble with the law, yet the police and courts treated them pretty leniently.

So do blacks over and over again. Petty crimes are ignored by prosecutors, minor crimes get probation, major crimes get plea-bargained down to misdemeanors until finally a crime is committed so heinous that it can't be ignored or plea-bargained, and the entire history of the black defendant is considered when the sentence is determined, so he gets the book thrown at him.

Not really. Only 20% of people in prison are in there for violent offenses.

Have I got that right ?

@

I'm the last one to stick up for Lisa, but she posted a link where Harvard ADMITTED they were practicing racial preferences.

I'm the last one to stick up for Lisa, but she posted a link where Harvard ADMITTED they were practicing racial preferences.
Show me we’re Harvard have stated in their official policy that they lower the admissions bar to allow all these dumb blk ppl in

Show me we’re Harvard have stated in their official policy that they lower the admissions bar to allow all these dumb blk ppl in

1654547090377.png

The problem with you and Lisa558 is that you can't think straight. Is getting some graph anyone could create from CorelDraw evidence now ? lol

Your so obsessed with "Get those blks !!!"

giphy.gif

The both of you have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you are nothing but ignorant fools. And that, neither cannot accept of yourselves.

All I ask is this

Show me an official statement from Harvard where they state they are going to lower their admission scores for black people only.

I'll wait

Never mind black people. Even for most whites you have more chance of banging a nun than getting into Harvard.

Harvard is nearly impossible to get in.

The Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” and so parents and students want to get into Harvard for bragging rights mainly.

Reputation is everything and Harvard has it and there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group (Rich white people) that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system.

Jared Kushner son-in-law of Donald Trump, husband of Ivanka Trump, and son of Charles Kushner was accepted into Harvard shortly after his father pledged $2.5 million to the school.

1654548276836.png

Attachments

• 1654547779037.png
    1654547779037.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
The problem with you and Lisa558 is that you can't think straight. Is getting some graph anyone could create from CorelDraw evidence now ? lol

Your so obsessed with "Get those blks !!!"

giphy.gif

The both of you have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you are nothing but ignorant fools. And that, neither cannot accept of yourselves.

All I ask is this

Show me an official statement from Harvard where they state they are going to lower their admission scores for black people only.

I'll wait

Never mind black people. Even for most whites you have more chance of banging a nun than getting into Harvard.

Harvard is nearly impossible to get in.

The Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” and so parents and students want to get into Harvard for bragging rights mainly.

Reputation is everything and Harvard has it and there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group (Rich white people) that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system.

Jared Kushner son-in-law of Donald Trump, husband of Ivanka Trump, and son of Charles Kushner was accepted into Harvard shortly after his father pledged $2.5 million to the school.

View attachment 654667

The data in my graph came directly from Harvard and was submitted in court as part of a discrimination case. Do some basic research instead of spouting off your obvious ignorance.

That's why Lisa558 is careful who she chooses to debates with. She hopes that she can talk her sh*t with someone who doesn't know what they talking about.

.There will never be enough seats (Supply) to equal the qualified students who are applying for admission (Demand). Even though they could build a larger system based solely on excellence and achievement rather than on scarcity. But that would mean that the business of education would suffer. And let’s face it, it’s more about the business than it is about the education, and has been for quite some time now.

Which makes more sense? Trying to correct specific flaws within a purposely flawed system? Or trying to correct the system itself?

About a century ago there were eight Ivy League institutions:
  • Brown
  • Columbia
  • Cornell
  • Dartmouth
  • Harvard
  • Princeton,
  • Yale
  • The University of Pennsylvania.
Since then, the U.S. population has more than doubled, yet these are still seen by most as the most elite and highest ranked universities

The reality is that you could develop twice as many top-rated elite universities, or double the student capacity of the existing Ivy League schools through annex campuses, remote learning, extended hours, increased staff etc.

But they won’t do that because the education system is like oil and like oil, you control how much is produced, and create a market of scarcity based on arbitrary supply controls. You don’t want a glut of education knocking down the price, so you limit access to it. The better the education the more expensive it must be, and the least accessible to the common person. This allows for the greatest amount of profit.

The data in my graph came directly from Harvard and was submitted in court as part of a discrimination case. Do some basic research instead of spouting off your obvious ignorance.
I did not ask for a graph

All I ask is this

Forum List

Back