Facing the Truth

The data in my graph came directly from Harvard and was submitted in court as part of a discrimination case. Do some basic research instead of spouting off your obvious ignorance.
Blacks like Paul insist that blacks aren’t getting admitted to prestigious academic programs under lesser standards than whites (and Asians). Watch their reaction, though, if the SCOTUS rules next year that AA is a violation of the equal protection clause and that schools admit blacks who would otherwise be rejected if they were white. They’ll be screaming bloody murder.

As someone who has worked in higher education admissions, I know that 2 out of every three black students admitted to prestigious institutions would have been rejected if they had to meet “white standards,” and 1 of every three blacks would have met the higher standard.

Harvard, for example, is 14% black. What they, and other institutions, do is keep lowering the grade and score cut-off for blacks until they get the pre-determined number in. Obviously, Harvard decided that number should match the percentage in the population.

Harvard itself analyzed its data and determined if they held blacks to the same admission standards as whites, the admit rate would drop by 11 percentage points - meaning Harvard would be just 3% black.

These are facts.

“The worst enemy that the Negro have is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and calling himself a liberal, and it is following these white liberals that has perpetuated problems that Negros have. If the Negro wasn’t taken, tricked or deceived by the white liberal, then Negros would get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in America, the history of the white liberal has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal was going to solve our problems. Our problems will never be solved by the white man.” -- Malcolm X

Lisa558
Please don’t use that disgusting slur when describing blacks. I have never used it in my life, nor has anyone in my family, and I don’t need to hear it from you.

Right. So it's disgusting to use the word n*gger but it's not disgusting in you saying that blk ppl are so stupid universities admissions have to lower the bar.

OK. Got it.

But look - White people are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

Let's say you are correct. What do you do with all these dumb blk ppl ? THE DOING PART.

Your saying I'm dumb ? OK - sh*t - Yes I am.

Now what ? Since you want to believe it so much. I am dumb. I am violent. I have 7 seven kids to 7 women. I smoke weed all day. I have gold teeth. I speak in 100% ebonics and I sag my pants.

So your correct,

NOW WHAT ?
I never said black people are too stupid to go to college. I did, correctly, point out that prestigious universities and grad programs do indeed have lower admissioms standards for blacks. Data don’t lie.

The problem with you and @Lisa558 is that you can't think straight. Is getting some graph anyone could create from CorelDraw evidence now ? lol

Your so obsessed with "Get those blks !!!"

Okay, here's the source for the Graph, which comes from the Harvard Crimson.

Over the period charted in the dataset, Asian-American applicants to Harvard earned an average SAT score of 726. White applicants earned an average score of 713, Native-American and Native-Hawaiian applicants an average score of 658, Hispanic-American applicants a score of 650, and African-American applicants a score of 622.

The both of you have invested too much in this and accepting the truth now would mean accepting that, all along, you are nothing but ignorant fools. And that, neither cannot accept of yourselves.

All I ask is this

Show me an official statement from Harvard where they state they are going to lower their admission scores for black people only.

I'll wait

And then you'll deny it... as you've done multiple times.

Now, you can make an argument that lowering standards is acceptable.. and the difference between a 622 and a 726 average isn't that great. They are both pretty decent scores. But don't pretend it isn't happening.

Never mind black people. Even for most whites you have more chance of banging a nun than getting into Harvard.

Harvard is nearly impossible to get in.

The Ivies are the Ivies because of “reputation” and “public perception,” and so parents and students want to get into Harvard for bragging rights mainly.

Reputation is everything and Harvard has it and there is no amount of tax money that is going to undo that fact, because the people who write the laws and levy the taxes are all within the very group (Rich white people) that benefits the most from the current system. In fact, they ARE the system.

Jared Kushner son-in-law of Donald Trump, husband of Ivanka Trump, and son of Charles Kushner was accepted into Harvard shortly after his father pledged $2.5 million to the school.

Um, yeah, not sure what your point is here. The rich always get better stuff. That's the prerogative of being rich.

Okay, here's the source for the Graph, which comes from the Harvard Crimson.

Over the period charted in the dataset, Asian-American applicants to Harvard earned an average SAT score of 726. White applicants earned an average score of 713, Native-American and Native-Hawaiian applicants an average score of 658, Hispanic-American applicants a score of 650, and African-American applicants a score of 622.

And then you'll deny it... as you've done multiple times.

Now, you can make an argument that lowering standards is acceptable.. and the difference between a 622 and a 726 average isn't that great. They are both pretty decent scores. But don't pretend it isn't happening.

Um, yeah, not sure what your point is here. The rich always get better stuff. That's the prerogative of being rich.
The more you write. The weaker your argument is. Anyone can get some website or graph.

An official statement from the university were they state they are lowering the admissions bar to allow all these dumb blks in.

You understand ? Yhis Harvard (Harvard University) This is princeton (Princeton University) this is Yale (Yale University)

Show me a link on their official site which says they are lowering the bar for all these dumb blacks. Very simple. Don't show me anything other than from their offiial site. .

You have not done that. Why ? Because you can’t. Because it doesn’t exist.

And you know what’s funny ? You’ve REALLY tried. I know your googling away lol but you can’t do it. Gee I wonder why ?

Last edited:
I never said black people are too stupid to go to college. I did, correctly, point out that prestigious universities and grad programs do indeed have lower admissioms standards for blacks. Data don’t lie.
No. Blks are dumb n*ggers to you. Cmon just bring it. O and by the way still waiting for you to show me all these universities that are rolling out the red carpet to allow these dumb unworthy blks in

Maybe democrats should quit bragging that we're going to be replaced due to the explosion in Hispanic and Latino's in the US
I do not see stating facts as bragging. Simple statements of truth should not scare anyone. See the following:

New census population projections confirm the importance of racial minorities as the primary demographic engine of the nation’s future growth, countering an aging, slow-growing and soon to be declining white population. The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045. During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations (see Figure 1).

William H. Frey

Senior Fellow - Brookings Metro

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2024, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births.

JoeB131 Lisa558

You are making an explicatory argument. You’re saying that university admin are lowering the bar because black ppl are too stupid to meet their requirements

Thatt sort of exceptionally radical statement needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up – proof which you simply don’t have.

No. Blks are dumb n*ggers to you. Cmon just bring it. O and by the way still waiting for you to show me all these universities that are rolling out the red carpet to allow these dumb unworthy blks in
Paul, you are an idiot. Black Americans are just as smart and can achieve just as much as any other race in America. I know that. Most Americans know that. Why don't you as a black American man know that? Don't you believe that you can compete with everyone else on level playing field? You claim you are a superior physical specimen who has beaten white men up and that white men can't compete with black men in physical activities. How come you don't believe the same about mental activities?

You’re obnoxious.

Paul, you are an idiot. Black Americans are just as smart and can achieve just as much as any other race in America. I know that. Most Americans know that. Why don't you as a black American man know that? Don't you believe that you can compete with everyone else on level playing field? You claim you are a superior physical specimen who has beaten white men up and that white men can't compete with black men in physical activities. How come you don't believe the same about mental activities?
Cmon dude. I can't competr with you man. Your the superior aryan god - Right ?

Cmon dude. I can't competr with you man. Your the superior aryan god - Right ?
It all depends. When I was in EOD school in the Army there were forty people in my class that couldn’t compete with me and flunked out unlike the eight of us who survived. I played in a benefit football game against the Denver Broncos and got my butt handed to me. In high school I was barely above the median of my graduating class. You are probably better at some things than me and I am probably better than you at others. The key difference between you and I is that I don’t care what color you or anyone else is, and you define everyone by their color.

It all depends. When I was in EOD school in the Army there were forty people in my class that couldn’t compete with me and flunked out unlike the eight of us who survived. I played in a benefit football game against the Denver Broncos and got my butt handed to me. In high school I was barely above the median of my graduating class. You are probably better at some things than me and I am probably better than you at others. The key difference between you and I is that I don’t care what color you or anyone else is, and you define everyone by their color.
No no. Your better than me at every thing. I bow before you Mr white aryan god

I do not see stating facts as bragging. Simple statements of truth should not scare anyone. See the following:

New census population projections confirm the importance of racial minorities as the primary demographic engine of the nation’s future growth, countering an aging, slow-growing and soon to be declining white population. The new statistics project that the nation will become “minority white” in 2045. During that year, whites will comprise 49.7 percent of the population in contrast to 24.6 percent for Hispanics, 13.1 percent for blacks, 7.9 percent for Asians, and 3.8 percent for multiracial populations (see Figure 1).

William H. Frey

Senior Fellow - Brookings Metro

The shift is the result of two trends. First, between 2018 and 2060, gains will continue in the combined racial minority populations, growing by 74 percent. Second, during this time frame, the aging white population will see a modest immediate gain through 2024, and then experience a long-term decline through 2060, a consequence of more deaths than births.
You should probably snuggle up to a dictionary or two and look up, "Bragging".

JoeB131 Lisa558

You are making an explicatory argument. You’re saying that university admin are lowering the bar because black ppl are too stupid to meet their requirements

Thatt sort of exceptionally radical statement needs exceptionally radical proof to back it up – proof which you simply don’t have.
That's exactly what they are doing when they award preferences/points based on race.

he more you write. The weaker your argument is. Anyone can get some website or graph.

An official statement from the university were they state they are lowering the admissions bar to allow all these dumb blks in.

They've admitted as much in court in their filings.

I'm saying that if Harvard went PURELY by test scores and GPA, they'd have a lot more Asians and a lot less blacks, and you know it. It's not that the black kids are dumb, the just aren't as smart as the Asian kids.

Now, that said, I really don't have a problem with diversity as a goal. As long as we give Yale and Harvard and Princeton graduates an outsized influence in business and politics by virtue of where they graduated from, then, yes, those classes need to be more representative of the population as a whole.

Just don't pretend that's not what they are doing.

They've admitted as much in court in their filings.

I'm saying that if Harvard went PURELY by test scores and GPA, they'd have a lot more Asians and a lot less blacks, and you know it. It's not that the black kids are dumb, the just aren't as smart as the Asian kids.

Now, that said, I really don't have a problem with diversity as a goal. As long as we give Yale and Harvard and Princeton graduates an outsized influence in business and politics by virtue of where they graduated from, then, yes, those classes need to be more representative of the population as a whole.

Just don't pretend that's not what they are doing.
I’m still waiting.

Show me official policy from there sites that these universities are lowering the bar to allow all the dumb blks in ?

Forum List

Back