Facing the Truth

Why, we can show it to you for the fifteenth time, and you'll still pretend you didn't see it.

You're saying that blk ppl are too stupid to pass the university admission tests so therefore universities have to lower their admissions bar to let all these dumbs blks in

I'm like "OK. Show me"

That means on there website. Remember you are the superior Aryan god. This should be light work for you.

Last edited:
Big Bend Texas
That's exactly what they are doing when they award preferences/points based on race.

You mean like they do ito whites

The way the University of Michigan (And many uni's in America) give out 16 points to kids from certain lily-white Upper Peninsulas ?

And 4 points for children of overwhelmingly white alumni ?

And 10 points for students who went to the state’s “top” schools ?

And 8 points for those who took a full slate of Advanced Placement classes in high schools (which classes are far less available in schools serving students blk students)

You have scandals were affluent white and non black individuals, including television actors, corporate executives and bankers bribed and frauded their way to get admission for their children into America's most prestigious universities ?

Black people are the only people who practice meritocracy. We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can creak open a door for us.

We are obligated to practice meritocracy because there is no mechanism that allow us to cheat the system. Where as everybody else is caught in cheating scandals, tutoring scandals, payoff scandals, degree scandals.
They are letting dumb-ass white students in there all day because of their fathers or uncles. Most blacks applying could run circles around them academically but they would never ever be admitted.

College admissions is nothing but game.

They can and do say anything to black students "your application was late" “it got lost” "We don’t like your essay"............. ANYTHING.

.We are taking no one's spots trust me.

You have a legacy and being a legacy only works if you have a trust fund and your parents have been donating a good % of their annual salary to the school or your dad holds political office or your parents are fortune 500 CEOs, COOs, CFOs or CAOs.

Anyone else, it's still a crap shot.

It might get your resume an extra 5 second glance but if they see average jobs and medium income zip-code on your application, you can forget about it.

Blaming the handful of black people that get in is ridiculous. More Black Americans are becoming doctors (despite the obstacles set for black people) and non-blacks hate to see a black person who is superior to them in anything and become bitter and jealous.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Says the woman who is running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are.

OK. Got it.
Except thats not what I’m doing - that’s just YOU calling “waaaacist!” if someone objects to lower admissions standards for blacks. THAT practice is what is racist.

Very few people, white or black, qualify for Harvard. Yet Harvard’s own analysis (I posted the article upthread) shows that two out of three black students in the class of 2026 would NOT have been admitted if they were white.

So why do they deserve Harvard due to melanin content? Why can’t they do what 99.9% of college-bound students and go to a very good school, albeit it not at the level of Harvard, to which they qualify?

It is very likely that the SCOTUS will rule next year that colleges will not be able to use an applicant’s race as part of the admissions decisions. Screaming “racist!!!” when that happens isn’t going to change anything.

Except thats not what I’m doing - that’s just YOU calling “waaaacist!” if someone objects to lower admissions standards for blacks. THAT practice is what is racist.

Very few people, white or black, qualify for Harvard. Yet Harvard’s own analysis (I posted the article upthread) shows that two out of three black students in the class of 2026 would NOT have been admitted if they were white.

So why do they’d deserve Harvard due to race? Why can’t they do what 99.9% of college-bound students and go to a very good school, albeit it not at the level of Harvard?

It is very likely that the SCOTUS will rule next year that colleges will not be able to use an applicant’s race as part of the admissions decisions. Screaming “racist!!!” when that happens isn’t going to change anything.
Stop straw manning.

Black people are the only people who practice meritocracy.

We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can creak open a door for us.

We are obligated to practice meritocracy because there is no mechanism that allow us to cheat the system like whites. Where as everybody else is caught in cheating scandals, tutoring scandals, payoff scandals, degree scandals.

You don’t even have a leg to stand on as long as you don’t deliver a clear definition of what you actually write about. You are saying that white people are lowering the bar to allow all these dumb negroes in ?

OK. Prove it.

It’s also understandable when serious sppl (like me) are sick and tired of debunking ppl like you over and over again. After all, I'm busy enough with proper research that might become truly beneficial for mankind

Here is the link to harvard Harvard University

Prove it that they are letting dumbs blks in. Show me on their official site where they say that they are doing what you say they are doing.

Prove they are lowering the scores for dumbs blks. Prove it not from a graph or another website. Prove it from there own website. Prove it with an official statment. Prove it from their own website

And how much blk does it have to be ? What about bi-racial blacks ? Do they count ? What about blacks who can pass as white ? Like Singer Halsey and her blk father ? Is she black ? When does that dumb negro gene kick in ? What % ?

1654601846874.png

As if white people would allow blacks to cheat the system ? Are you mad ?

Last edited:
  • Thanks
You're saying that blk ppl are too stupid to pass the university admission tests so therefore universities have to lower their admissions bar to let all these dumbs blks in

No ... We aren't saying that.

The people that run the Universities that hold blacks to different criteria are saying that.
Attend one of those Universities and they will teach you why they think you are stupid and cannot meet the requirements.

Then they will tell you that you are smart if you agree with them ... :auiqs.jpg:

Black people are the only people who practice meritocracy. We don't have people in places with muscle who can who can creak open a door for us.
You don't need the muscle as long as there are "diversity admissions/hires" and Affirmative action.

Where did I say that?

I said that Asians and Whites score higher... anyone who scores high enough to be considered by Harvard is smart enough.

The only question is, do you reject Asians who get higher scores to favor blacks with lower scores to fight "Racism"? Is that fair? Asians didn't own slaves, didn't benefit from 200 years of racism, they were often the victims of it.

That means on there website. Remember you are the superior Aryan god. This should be light work for you.
I'd be more impressed with your arguments if you knew the difference between "there" and "their".

Where did I say that?

I said that Asians and Whites score higher... anyone who scores high enough to be considered by Harvard is smart enough.

The only question is, do you reject Asians who get higher scores to favor blacks with lower scores to fight "Racism"? Is that fair? Asians didn't own slaves, didn't benefit from 200 years of racism, they were often the victims of it.

I'd be more impressed with your arguments if you knew the difference between "there" and "their".
You’re straw manning, That is making up an argument then knocking it down

Look. We are at a point we’re point now we’re unless you are going to give me proof of what you claim then that is proof from Harvard from the website that they are allowing all these dumb n*ggers in then pointless even replying to you

Show me first hand proof

• Thanks
You’re straw manning, That is making up an argument then knocking it down

Look. We are at a point we’re point now we’re unless you are going to give me proof of what you claim then that is proof from Harvard from the website that they are allowing all these dumb n*ggers in then pointless even replying to you

You were given proof from the Crimson, the official Harvard newspaper.

Harvard admitted they were doing it in court filings in that case they are about to lose.

I'm still waiting
Here's some more stuff you can pretend you didn't see.

Although an expert for SFFA suggested at trial that socioeconomic status might be a comparable substitute for race, Lee said an analysis done for the College by University of California, Berkeley, economist David Card, winner of the 2021 Nobel Prize, found that such an approach would result in a class that was less academically qualified and would have 40 percent fewer African American students. His analysis also showed that many factors unrelated to race can tip the scales in a student’s favor.

Although Harvard looks at the projected racial makeup of each class in making admissions decisions, to ensure that it reaches diversity goals, Burroughs wrote, it does not impose quotas or quota-like “target levels” for different racial groups. Having minimum goals for minority enrollment, she added, is not tantamount to a quota: “Every applicant competes for every seat.”

On the third count, alleging that Harvard puts undue emphasis on race, she wrote that colleges that use race as more than just a “plus” factor tend to use either a quota system or “assign some specified value to applicants’ racial identity.” Harvard does neither, she wrote: it uses race on an individualized, context-dependent basis for each applicant, and not as the “defining feature” of any application.

And on the fourth count, Burroughs sided with Harvard’s position that no feasible race-neutral alternatives would achieve its diversity goals: options like eliminating early-action admissions, admitting more transfer students, increasing outreach to potential applicants, and offering more financial aid, she wrote, “would likely have no meaningful impact on racial diversity.” One proposal, considered in this case and more broadly in discourse about college admissions, would be to give preference to low-income students instead of considering race. But this would result in a significant decline in African-American enrollment, she wrote.

The reason why Harvard admissions officers don’t consider Asian-Americans a “minority” for assistance purposes is because in their eyes, Asian-Americans are too successful to be helped. As a group, Asian-Americans are socioeconomically on par with whites; educationally, they outpace whites (though there is nationwide variation, just as there is among any racial group). Yet, Asian-Americans did not gain their status in this country because of inherited “privilege”—as many on the left allege whites have done—but through a relentless focus on academic preparation and self-sufficiency. As I write in my upcoming book An Inconvenient Minority, “Asian American students compete hard for their educational opportunities . . . Poor and rich Asians alike study an average of thirteen hours per week, more than twice as much as the typical non-Hispanic white student who studies a mere 5.5 hours per week at home.” Harvard prefers to ignore the reality of Asian-American students’ hard work and preparation—that is, their merit—and instead treat them in the admissions process as if they were a privileged group.

The consequence of considering Asian-Americans unfavored minorities is clear: less qualified individuals from other social groups get their shot before Asian-Americans with higher qualifications do. According to Students for Fair Admissions’ analysis, a black applicant to Harvard in the 40th academic percentile of all applicants has a higher chance of admission than an Asian-American in the 90th academic percentile. Asians in the 90th academic percentile are unfavored compared with Hispanics in the 60th percentile and whites in the 80th percentile as well.

Here's some more stuff you can pretend you didn't see.

Although an expert for SFFA suggested at trial that socioeconomic status might be a comparable substitute for race, Lee said an analysis done for the College by University of California, Berkeley, economist David Card, winner of the 2021 Nobel Prize, found that such an approach would result in a class that was less academically qualified and would have 40 percent fewer African American students. His analysis also showed that many factors unrelated to race can tip the scales in a student’s favor.

Although Harvard looks at the projected racial makeup of each class in making admissions decisions, to ensure that it reaches diversity goals, Burroughs wrote, it does not impose quotas or quota-like “target levels” for different racial groups. Having minimum goals for minority enrollment, she added, is not tantamount to a quota: “Every applicant competes for every seat.”

On the third count, alleging that Harvard puts undue emphasis on race, she wrote that colleges that use race as more than just a “plus” factor tend to use either a quota system or “assign some specified value to applicants’ racial identity.” Harvard does neither, she wrote: it uses race on an individualized, context-dependent basis for each applicant, and not as the “defining feature” of any application.

And on the fourth count, Burroughs sided with Harvard’s position that no feasible race-neutral alternatives would achieve its diversity goals: options like eliminating early-action admissions, admitting more transfer students, increasing outreach to potential applicants, and offering more financial aid, she wrote, “would likely have no meaningful impact on racial diversity.” One proposal, considered in this case and more broadly in discourse about college admissions, would be to give preference to low-income students instead of considering race. But this would result in a significant decline in African-American enrollment, she wrote.

The reason why Harvard admissions officers don’t consider Asian-Americans a “minority” for assistance purposes is because in their eyes, Asian-Americans are too successful to be helped. As a group, Asian-Americans are socioeconomically on par with whites; educationally, they outpace whites (though there is nationwide variation, just as there is among any racial group). Yet, Asian-Americans did not gain their status in this country because of inherited “privilege”—as many on the left allege whites have done—but through a relentless focus on academic preparation and self-sufficiency. As I write in my upcoming book An Inconvenient Minority, “Asian American students compete hard for their educational opportunities . . . Poor and rich Asians alike study an average of thirteen hours per week, more than twice as much as the typical non-Hispanic white student who studies a mere 5.5 hours per week at home.” Harvard prefers to ignore the reality of Asian-American students’ hard work and preparation—that is, their merit—and instead treat them in the admissions process as if they were a privileged group.

The consequence of considering Asian-Americans unfavored minorities is clear: less qualified individuals from other social groups get their shot before Asian-Americans with higher qualifications do. According to Students for Fair Admissions’ analysis, a black applicant to Harvard in the 40th academic percentile of all applicants has a higher chance of admission than an Asian-American in the 90th academic percentile. Asians in the 90th academic percentile are unfavored compared with Hispanics in the 60th percentile and whites in the 80th percentile as well.
I'm still waiting.

Here is the admissions page on Harvards official website. Show me where they are saying that they're lowering the bar to let in all these dumb black people.

And I have looked on the waybackmachine still nothing.

Black success burns you and Lisa558 ....Doesn't it ? It fks you up....TO THE MAX
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,
  • You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.
By lashing out and trying to prove that blk ppl are stupid to attend certain uni's, guys like you are always trying to tell everyone how great you are, are just trying to convince yourselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

See black ppl achieve in spite of the system.

Last edited:
  • Love
I'm still waiting.
Here is the admissions page on Harvards official website. Show me where they are saying that they're lowering the bar to let in all these dumb black people.

I gave you three links showing they do.. they admitted they do in court.

Black success burns you and @Lisa558 ....Doesn't it ? It fks you up....TO THE MAX
  • You look around and see that light skin is a recessive trait the world over, and that white people are the odd ones on the planet in terms of pigmentation.
  • You see black people excelling in any arena where we are given full and equal opportunity (not enough arenas, to be sure, but still);
  • You see a popular culture in which black people are among the nation’s most revered symbols of what’s hip,

1654683655243.png

Yeah, that's classy!

You see a world in which global white supremacy is everywhere being challenged. In which the white world’s militaries are incapable of subduing a rag-tag bunch of insurgents, with darker skin.

You mean ones where we are not willing to completely destroy a country to help it? Um, yeah, I guess.

By lashing out and trying to prove that blk ppl are stupid to attend certain uni's, guys like you are always trying to tell everyone how great you are, are just trying to convince yourselves. And given your persistence, you're finding the job harder than you imagined

Again, then why do you have a problem with getting rid of affirmative action, then. You should welcome the end of affirmative action.

I gave you three links showing they do.. they admitted they do in court.

View attachment 655292
Yeah, that's classy!

You mean ones where we are not willing to completely destroy a country to help it? Um, yeah, I guess.

Again, then why do you have a problem with getting rid of affirmative action, then. You should welcome the end of affirmative action.

Many blk ppl are saying fk Harvard

And all the other ivies.

In the past few months or so there have been many bomb threats (57 since Jan) made against Historically Black Colleges and Universities across the country (HBCU’s)

Tell me about the blk ppl threatening to bomb white universities ?

I’ll wait

When you target those educational institutions that produce around 1 in 5 Black graduates and a quarter of Black STEM grads, despite enrolling only 10 percent of Black college students, you aren’t doing it randomly.

Nothing scares white supremacists more than Black people ignoring them learning, building and doing for self.

When Black folks were restricted to HBCUs, white folks didn’t have to pay us much mind, but now, when we could go to any institution in the country, and we STILL pick an HBCU ? it’s like the ultimate insult….isn’t it ?

We are just so dumb and stupid. According to you and Lisa558 Right ? That unis have to lower the bar - Right ? (Which you know is a lie but if you say it enough times ppl might believe it)

Ok. We won’t bother you with our dumbness then. So blk ppl are saying FK Harvard, Yale and Princeton. And all these places you think are the center of the universe.

And guess what ? Whites still have a problem.

Whites hate and have contempt for blk ppl……..but at the same time you thrive off blk ppl.

It’s a real crazy mind fk u ppl have going on.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
So California released a study on reparations. And while we have seen the expected moaning and groaning from the usuals, how about we look at the study?

California’s unprecedented reparations report details 150 years of anti-Black harm

A new report from California’s first-in-the-country reparations task force details how slavery touched nearly every aspect of Black life in America, producing “innumerable harms” that are still felt today.

The report, which will be released Wednesday, offers a comprehensive look at the impacts of enslavement and generations of discrimination on Black Californians and Black Americans more broadly. It finds that the damage to Black communities is extensive and that a variety of intentionally crafted policy, judicial decisions and racism by private actors has created a widespread exclusion of Black people that has not been sufficiently addressed at any level of government.

“Almost 150 years of active, conscious federal, state, and local government action and neglect of duty have resulted in compounded harms that are unique to Black Americans,”

These things have been said here by blacks in this forum. Now you guys can squawk all you want, but it's time to face the truth. Slavery didn't end anything and reparations are being paid to people who have not suffered. Whether you owned slaves or not, you have benefitted from things blacks have been denied. The damage was caused by government policy and the government at every level has done nothing to fix the damage. There was no 40 trillion, there has not been government giving blacks ANYTHING for 60 years. NO OTHER GROUP has been made to endure what blacks have. That's not whining, it is FACT.

Despite this blacks have survived. There is no black victimhood and a subculture of people so weak that they storm the nation's capital over some stuff that was made up because one of them lost an election and could not be president anymore is the epitome of a victim mentality. So man up, because this is the start. The reckoning for America and its relationship with 40 plus million black citizens has come.
Go fuck yourself with that goddamn Negro welfare entitlement mentality.

The real truth is that the Negroes owe the Whites for the welfare and crime losses.

Many blk ppl are saying fk Harvard

And all the other ivies.

In the past few months or so there have been many bomb threats (57 since Jan) made against Historically Black Colleges and Universities across the country (HBCU’s)

Tell me about the blk ppl threatening to bomb white universities ?

Yeah, I think when you see these kinds of threats, half the time they are fakes.
Kind of like the fake noose claims.

When Black folks were restricted to HBCUs, white folks didn’t have to pay us much mind, but now, when we could go to any institution in the country, and we STILL pick an HBCU ? it’s like the ultimate insult….isn’t it ?

Meh, I don't think anyone cares but you...

Now, here's the thing... I went to UIC, which was specifically designed to serve Urban Youth.... and when I went there, it was pretty diverse. I remember having conversations with the black student organization, who did nothing but complain about how racist UIC was. This guy also bragged that he had been at UIC for 10 years, and it wasn't post graduate.

Today, blacks make up less than 10% of the student population at UIC. It's still probably one of the best bargain universities there.

Forum List

Back