Facing the Truth

Interesting. From what time point do you feel responsible for happenings in the US?
My family didn’t arrive here until the 20th century, fleeing their own terrible persecution. We have no ancestors who were slaves. Thus, we owe nothing.

My family didn’t arrive here until the 20th century, fleeing their own terrible persecution. We have no ancestors who were slaves. Thus, we owe nothing.
From your answer, as an American citizen you feel responsible for nothing that has happened, is happening or will happen in the US, true?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
From your answer, as an American citizen you feel responsible for nothing that has happened, is happening or will happen in the US, true?
People don‘t pay for the sins of others’ ancestors to make payment to descendants of those wronged. Otherwise, my family would have a claim against Germany for murdering our entire European family. We didn’t see a dime, and we didn’t think to ask. (Or demand.)

I would not a have a problem with a fund for Jim Crow survivors who are still alive.

Two affirmative action beneficiaries talking stupid. There will be no voting for reparations. The suit will be filed against the government and probably heard before the supreme court or if people like you keep on, the Hague. Historical fact is not braiwashing and nobody is teaching that all whites are racists. You 2 dumb sows need to go do some research instead of repeating race bait garbage.
You really are an idiot trying to pass as intelligent, but failing. You don’t know me. I am not an AA beneficiary. I didn’t not say anyone is being brainwashed. Your threads are all race baiting garbage.

You really are an idiot trying to pass as intelligent, but failing. You don’t know me. I am not an AA beneficiary. I didn’t not say anyone is being brainwashed. Your threads are all race baiting garbage.
IM2 is in major denial about the extent to which blacks have gained from AA, and the degree to which leftists in education twist themselves into a pretzel to justify rejecting whites (and Asians) with 3.8 GPAs while letting in blacks with 3.2s. I would know - had a front-row seat to the admissions discussions as they talked about changing policies with the specific goal to get more blacks in under the wire and how to get away with rejecting whites with much superior academics.

IM2 is in major denial about the extent to which blacks have gained from AA, and the degree to which leftists in education twist themselves into a pretzel to justify rejecting whites (and Asians) with 3.8 GPAs while letting in blacks with 3.2s. I would know - had a front-row seat to the admissions discussions as they talked about changing policies with the specific goal to get more blacks in under the wire and how to get away with rejecting whites with much superior academics.
Vox.com quotes a 2006 articleby Kimberle' Crenshaw in the University of Michigan Law Review which says, "The primary beneficiaries of affirmative action have been Euro-American women." And Vox.com mentions a 2014 Cooperative Congressional Election Study which says that nearly 70 percent of non-Hispanic white women surveyed were either strongly or somewhat opposed to affirmative action.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Actually you and Molly are the ones in denial. I am 100 percent correct and YOU can't post a shred of data supporting your bs. White women have been the number 1 beneficiary of AA. I have shown both of you that data. You haven't had a front row seat to jack shit. Asians get in on AA just like blacks would. And Asians are not getting rejected. Secondly most state colleges automatically take in state graduates that meet university guidelines. So you're just full of crap.

I know what blacks have benefitted from because I am black and live it. I'm not some dumb white racist who hates blacks so much she complains about watching a TV commercial because there are blacks in them. And your girl Molly is dumber than a stump.

The ONLY reason a school would have to change policies in the manner you describe is if they were turning away black students and was facing racial discrimination charges. Given the fact that you claimed to have worked in admisssions, that is probably what happened.

Your people came here and benefitted from Jim Crow. Reparations are for more than slavery. This is a case against the United States government not Lisa558. So your opinion about what you or your family did not own doesn't have a damn thing to do with it.

People don‘t pay for the sins of others’ ancestors to make payment to descendants of those wronged. Otherwise, my family would have a claim against Germany for murdering our entire European family. We didn’t see a dime, and we didn’t think to ask. (Or demand.)

I would not a have a problem with a fund for Jim Crow survivors who are still alive.
That's untrue. Descendants of native americans have received reparations for lands taken before any of us were born. You have spent far tioo much of your life listening to the white racist whining about reparations. People born during Jim Crow are responsible for public policy today. Germany paid Jews reparations, your family probably got some of that money.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
THIS WILL BE A CASE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT. NONE OF YOU WILL BE PERSONALLY PAYING JACK SQUAT. SO STOP WHINING AS IF BLACK PEOPLE ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKETS.

I don’t make claims about who does or does not benefit from AA other than knowing that I do not.

THIS WILL BE A CASE AGAINST THE GOVERNMENT. NONE OF YOU WILL BE PERSONALLY PAYING JACK SQUAT. SO STOP WHINING AS IF BLACK PEOPLE ARE TAKING MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKETS.
Where do you think the government gets its money? Here's a quick update for you, there is no tax fairy, the money comes from taxpayers. Taxpayers are people who work for a living. There will never be reparations, if for no other reasons because no one is stupid enough to voluntarily raise their taxes to give money away to a bunch of ingrates.

Forum List

Back