Facebook under pressure to counter anti vax nutter groups

Yes the left is very good at limiting free speech rights.
Wrong.

You and others on the right are very ignorant as to what constitutes ‘free speech.’

The doctrine of free speech applies solely to the relationship between government and those governed, not between or among private persons and entities – such as a private site such as Facebook.

Right, dummy. because we IMMUNIZE most of the population against it.

Man, you fucking right wingers are too stupid to live... truly.

Joe, most of the so-called right wingers are on your side. They're just as in favor of giving the federal government new powers to force the electorate to undergo invasive medical procedures and they're just as in favor of giving the federal government full control over our medicala decisions.

As I said, it's not like they'll limit themselves with these new powers to just mandating that the electorate undergo invasive medical procedures like vaccination. Once they have that power, they'll keep on going and eventually control every medical decision at the barrel of a government gun.

Last edited:
Yep, and I know of a person who drowned when his car ran into the river, because he couldn't get his car door open. You wanna ban car doors now?
Silly and stupid. You want to gamble with your child’s life?

Dumbass

Not using proven vaccines is risking your child's life as well as other people's children.
Really. Are you like Joe, and dumb?

A RWNJ says I'm dumb. The irony alarms are going off all across the country.
Too funny.

I believe in individual liberty. You believe in a lying unlimited government. Now you know why I call you dumb.
Nonsense.

You and others on the authoritarian right are enemies of individual liberty.

I would really love to take all you paranoid soveriegn citizen types, libertarians and other anti-government nuts and put you into a fenced in area, a bunch of guns, and no laws and see how much you make a go of it without any government.

You'd be sneaking back into this country faster than Mexicans on the Southern border.

Joe, I'm not anti-government.

I simply want as little of it as possible. The Founders agree with me in terms of the proper role of government. The Constitution is on my side.

Strictly limited. Remember, Joe? Limited for liberty!

Last edited:
I support individual choice and that includes people who decided differently than I would. In the developed world, even places without mandatory vaccination protocols have a high degree of compliance and their outbreaks are mostly tied into third world immigrant communities. The death statistics are so low on most of these illnesses for which we have mandatory vaccinations people get their panties in a wad over nothing on this issue. Turns out our horrible third world american health care system is fairly good at treating measles.
It used to be that Americans believed in individual liberty. Live and let live. If we disagreed, no big deal. To each his own.

Now we have a nation of zealots who think it their right to demand people live as they require. Sad. Very sad.
Liberals have always believed in and defended individual liberty.

It’s the authoritarian right that seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent and expressions of individual liberty through force of law.

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

From the same people who think that 9/11 was an inside job and Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

Too bad we don't have a vaccine for paranoid crazy.
Lol
Millions of Americans just don’t need vaccines… Simple as that

For my part, the gov't should not be in the business of managing gay sex. However abortion is another story. The science is all over that as well, right? A unique human being is created, and his/her FREEDOMS are not only impacted but utterly destroyed by abortion. Not just for nine months. Forever.

Fetuses aren't people. Not even in the bible.
Lol
In your opinion

I know it’s news to you, but there is plenty of evidence that some types of vaccines may be dangerous.

From the same people who think that 9/11 was an inside job and Sandy Hook was a false flag operation.

Lol

You are as simple as you are wrong.

Lol

You are as simple as you are wrong.
Lol
Who are you to say vaccination has to be forced on people?

Joe, most of the so-called right wingers are on your side. They're just as in favor of giving the federal government new powers to force the electorate to undergo invasive medical procedures and they're just as in favor of giving the federal government full control over our medicala decisions.

As I said, it's not like they'll limit themselves with these new powers to just mandating that the electorate undergo invasive medical procedures like vaccination. Once they have that power, they'll keep on going and eventually control every medical decision at the barrel of a government gun.

You mean they might actually force you to get treatment for your severe paranoia? That would be terrible.

your kind of help, I can do without. The only reason why your anarchist nuttiness gets any kind of traction is rich people are funding your crazy. Why do you think they do this? Hint. It isn't because they care about your well being.

"Damn. This one died on the job. Better call HR and get another one!"

I support individual choice and that includes people who decided differently than I would. In the developed world, even places without mandatory vaccination protocols have a high degree of compliance and their outbreaks are mostly tied into third world immigrant communities. The death statistics are so low on most of these illnesses for which we have mandatory vaccinations people get their panties in a wad over nothing on this issue. Turns out our horrible third world american health care system is fairly good at treating measles.
It used to be that Americans believed in individual liberty. Live and let live. If we disagreed, no big deal. To each his own.

Now we have a nation of zealots who think it their right to demand people live as they require. Sad. Very sad.
Liberals have always believed in and defended individual liberty.

It’s the authoritarian right that seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent and expressions of individual liberty through force of law.
You are referring to classical liberals. You aren’t one and the DParty has none.

The only reason why your anarchist nuttiness gets any kind of traction is rich people are funding your crazy.

Joe, speaking as a member of the original moneybomb crew, I can tell you that most of our millions of dollars come from small donations from people of ordinary means.

You mean they might actually force you to get treatment for your severe paranoia? That would be terrible.

your kind of help, I can do without. The only reason why your anarchist nuttiness gets any kind of traction is rich people are funding your crazy. Why do you think they do this? Hint. It isn't because they care about your well being.

"Damn. This one died on the job. Better call HR and get another one!"
Joe you should read history. It is replete with government’s attaining unlimited power. Guess what? When it happens, the people suffer greatly.

Joe, speaking as a member of the original moneybomb crew, I can tell you that most of our millions of dollars come from small donations from people of ordinary means.

YOu keep telling yourself that, buddy.

Joe you should read history. It is replete with government’s attaining unlimited power. Guess what? When it happens, the people suffer greatly.

People suffer when there is anarchy, too... In fact, most of the whining you guys do about mass murder is usually because government lost control.

Facebook under pressure to halt rise of anti-vaccination groups

Facebook is under pressure to stem the rise of anti-vaccination groups spreading false information about the dangers of life-saving vaccines while peddling unfounded alternative treatments such as high doses of vitamin C.
So-called “anti-vaxxers” are operating on Facebook in closed groups, where members have to be approved in advance. By barring access to others, they are able to serve undiluted misinformation without challenge.

I dont think they are calling for these idiots to get banned.It looks more like opening up these echo chambers.There is documented evidence of public health scares and it is in all our interests to shed light on these cultists.

No, it isn't in your interest.

You are referring to classical liberals. You aren’t one and the DParty has none.

As a true liberal myself, I'm offended that I have to accept an adjective just to conform to the shortcomings of the modern American electorate in understanding what liberalism actually means.

Last edited:

YOu keep telling yourself that, buddy.

People suffer when there is anarchy, too... In fact, most of the whining you guys do about mass murder is usually because government lost control.
LOL. If you think anything in the USA resembles anarchy, you are dumber than even I thought.

Forum List

Back