Democrats Want Thousands of Violent Criminal Illegal Aliens Released into American Streets

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
Occasionally Mitch does the right thing. He has a spine once in awhile. Here he exposes the Demonrat agenda

Isn't this the oath they take?

"Defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies both foreign and domestic."

Lots of criminals freely preying on citizens, is a great way to grow the size and power of government. It is a very old tactic, but apparently it is still very effective. Plus when you have an MSM that refuses to expose D corruption, why not?

I am very familiar with mitch……

I worked for years with his right hand woman………

mitch and all those around him are RINO’s to the 10th power….

They all make me want to Puke……

Trump is responsible for the increase in the size of mitch’s gonads………….

I had been a republican all my life, but I will never give another penny

to the chicken shit mother fluckers….

Trump has exposed the fact that we had one party masquerading as two..

Trump is a Street Fighter that inspires fighters and he has used the

Tards tactics against them….I love the man……………….

Thank God Almighty for President Donald J. Trump

Are asylum seekers Criminal illegal aliens? Who is Mitch talking about?
Most asylum seekers are frauds. You know that.
I don't know that at all.... What I see are mostly mother's and some fathers, with their children, seeking asylum here... who are not from a bordering Nation.... asylum seekers.... who are also not criminals..

So again, what criminals is Mitch talking about...?

I don't know that at all.... What I see are mostly mother's and some fathers, with their children, seeking asylum here... who are not from a bordering Nation.... asylum seekers.... who are also not criminals..

Asylum seekers FLEE to a NEIGHBOR country. They do not hop scotch across neighbor countries to get to white America for a job or government handouts. These are ILLEGAL INVADERS, not asylum seekers.

Last edited:

Do you have a dictionary?

Do you know how to Google?

Look up illegal Dip Shit…………

Very few are women with children. Or even women. The women are put in the front for the cameras. The majority are men and they aren't looking for asylum. They heard that getting into this country was easy. MSNBC Admits Caravan Is Mostly Men Who Assumed They Could Easily Enter US For Work

These so called “asylum-seekers” are illegal aliens and are pieces of shit...
And where do you get this opinion from?
It’s not our responsibility to make these fuckers lives better… It should be up to them. These fuckers cost of this country billions of dollars every year… And at best we get a diminishing return on them.

Asylum seekers FLEE to a NEIGHBOR country. They do not hop scotch across neighbor countries to get to white America for a job or government handouts. These are ILLEGAL INVADERS, not asylum seekers.
In our laws, an asylum seeker can't be from a country we share a border with....

As example, a Mexican trying to cross in to our country is an illegal, a Canadian trying to cross the border in to our country is an illegal, if they are undocumented.

this is not the case with those trying to enter seeking asylum from non bordering nations.

Forum List

Back